thinking about changing my race!

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
newshound

Blacksburg, SC

#1 Mar 25, 2012
I am serious in that it seems the only people being hired in this town are blacks and mexicans. I know the mexicans work cheap, but the blacks don't work at all!
shebop

Herndon, VA

#2 Mar 25, 2012
newshound wrote:
I am serious in that it seems the only people being hired in this town are blacks and mexicans. I know the mexicans work cheap, but the blacks don't work at all!
Good Idea they get all the good govt. Jobs as well. Have u seen ft Campbell and the post office lately?!
Glows in the dark

Benton, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2012
shebop wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Idea they get all the good govt. Jobs as well. Have u seen ft Campbell and the post office lately?!
And the hospital!,
alfred thumpmeballz

Williamsburg, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2012
Thats cause yall yellabellies like them free rides and dont wanna do no hard work!!!Its sad the Mexicans and Colords are willing to work harder than yall,makes you look weaK!!!!!
liar

Paducah, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2012
Is it legal? I would like to be black as they have long dingers, better that the white man!
Black Ceaser

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2012
liar wrote:
Is it legal? I would like to be black as they have long dingers, better that the white man!
LoL you said dingers. I laugh because its true when i hit white gurls they scream and moan of pleasure.
HA

United States

#8 Mar 25, 2012
Black Ceaser wrote:
<quoted text>LoL you said dingers. I laugh because its true when i hit white gurls they scream and moan of pleasure.
Actually that "myth" is NOT true
white ceaser

Williamsburg, KY

#9 Mar 26, 2012
I loves letting my white sluutt puppy wife get some black mamba twisted off in her!!!She thinks its like a big black turd and loves to gobble it up!!!And at the same time ill be knockin her mom,sister,and neices off!!!!
Black Ceaser

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Mar 26, 2012
white ceaser wrote:
I loves letting my white sluutt puppy wife get some black mamba twisted off in her!!!She thinks its like a big black turd and loves to gobble it up!!!And at the same time ill be knockin her mom,sister,and neices off!!!!
Wow man whats that all about? U are on some other sh-t
Skittles

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2012
liar wrote:
I think you should change your race, put on a hoodie and take a stroll through a gated commuitity in Fla.
who

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2012
Thats cold skittles.
wtf

Centertown, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2012
I am biracial, bipolar, bisexual and bianal (I have two buttholes) so top that.
Chief Wiggum

United States

#14 Mar 27, 2012
I would rather have no "dinger" than have a black one! I'd also rather be broke and jobless than to be black! I believe you need to rethink that!
Freak Finder

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Mar 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
I am biracial, bipolar, bisexual and bianal (I have two buttholes) so top that.
when u have sex with yourself, whose on top?
wtf

Centertown, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2012
I do myself anally, more like a pretzel than top and bottom.
newshound

United States

#17 Mar 28, 2012
Oh yes that is really what i would want... A black ugly dong that the only women that would touch it are some hoes that are stoned... Yea lay up all day with her to see if i can catch something i can collect welfare for... You idiots....
earths

Monticello, IN

#18 Apr 9, 2012
I am biracial and I hate pure black people..

but I still hate everyone who hates black people cuz that means they hate me..

screw you.. i'm tryna be white..
earths

Monticello, IN

#19 Apr 9, 2012
only people like me should be able to hate black people.. we're replacing um and you all screw it up talkin bout some there should be no interracial bullsht..
you dummys they woulda been gone..
FukU

United States

#20 Apr 9, 2012
Who wants to be black? Or Mexican? Be happy.
B-Dawg

Leesburg, VA

#21 Jun 4, 2012
newshound wrote:
You are smart for wanting to change your race. I have heard you can spray tan black but it costs money. You have to keep doing it for a while. Not all black people are lazy but if you are black and work hard people will notice you more. I highly recommend you transfer into the black race if you are a male. Black skin is good for popularity and protection. You will get all the white women especially if you are an "oreo." Black Skin is a good thing to have trust me I am half black half white that is why i am trying to tell white people they are missing out. peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 min Calhoun for Congr... 928
Dukes Bar and Grill 2 hr Crabby 1
All posts about Prior deleted 5 hr Amos 8
15 for Sunday buffet at Novedal 8 hr Southern Gentlemen 1
Madisyn Luther 9 hr Richard 18
How do Drug's get in the county jail? 9 hr Kenneth 3
Grabara & Mayor 12 hr Kelly 2
Jeff Taylor arrested by city cops 16 hr blaten 9
The Look Fri PixieDust 79

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages