Jail adding swimming pool and billiar...

Jail adding swimming pool and billiards room

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

split forces

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2012
I heard through the grapevine that that was the new additions coming to the christian county jail.Is it true?
Jeebusaurs

Central City, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2012
Yeah and your young white punk teen son should enjoy it.
bluebell

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Why does he have to be "white"? Huh?
bond

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2012
bluebell wrote:
Why does he have to be "white"? Huh?
maybe bc that's his skin color. If he was black or yellow they woulda said that. Stop trying to start something racist out of nothing
bluebell

United States

#5 Jun 30, 2012
bond wrote:
<quoted text>maybe bc that's his skin color. If he was black or yellow they woulda said that. Stop trying to start something racist out of nothing
I didnt ask you. Mind your own.
bond

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 30, 2012
bluebell wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt ask you. Mind your own.
your in others business so others have a right to be in yours. Don't post something on here if you aren't wanting responses
bluebell

United States

#7 Jun 30, 2012
You must be black.
FAB

Central City, KY

#8 Jun 30, 2012
IF Christian county spent tax payer money on swimming pool and billiards rooms he would be run out of town in the next election.
Tax payers would not stand for that at all! It is enough they have all the luxery's they have now. Jail should be tents set up outside and bologna, sandwiches and apple or orange with water to drink. NO TV, NO internet, NO free education just hard labor 10 hours a day cleaning ditches, picking up trash or other manual labor. Rent them to the tobacco farmers with armed guards.$2.00 an hour for inmate labor and $20.00 and hour for the guard. Inmate labor charges goes back to the jail.
FAB

Central City, KY

#9 Jun 30, 2012
I'm talking about the Christian county Jailer, which the Sheriff would likely suffer in election time too!
Wizzle

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jul 2, 2012
FAB wrote:
IF Christian county spent tax payer money on swimming pool and billiards rooms he would be run out of town in the next election.
Tax payers would not stand for that at all! It is enough they have all the luxery's they have now. Jail should be tents set up outside and bologna, sandwiches and apple or orange with water to drink. NO TV, NO internet, NO free education just hard labor 10 hours a day cleaning ditches, picking up trash or other manual labor. Rent them to the tobacco farmers with armed guards.$2.00 an hour for inmate labor and $20.00 and hour for the guard. Inmate labor charges goes back to the jail.
Couldnt of said it any better myself brother
Willy vulva

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Jul 2, 2012
Well the word is theyre building underground bunkers for the trustees to go take cover in case of HAARP waves or mad dash scientist going down to piggly wiggly to get a plate lunch!!!!!So maybe the first thing you should do is vote vote vote!!!
sad

Sarasota, FL

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Jail is not what it use to be. :-(
huh

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2012
FAB wrote:
. I absolutely agree!! People don't mind going to jail,and why would they? Smh
Brad

Madisonville, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2012
This is not true.
Musleman

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2012
My daddy has been reading blueprints off all day on how the construction of the new 68 million dollar mega super max prison located in the rural woods of christian county!!!Id say its time to start reforming our children and society will be alot better off!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycle Fatality Driver? 48 min May flowers 11
Nude Couple in Great Oaks 53 min The spooker 6
fireman 54 min Lieutenant dan 23
You might be in hoptown if? 2 hr HSTruman 155
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Jagoe 844
Novedale steakhouse 3 hr Jason 78
Hopkinsville football 3 hr Dan Hampton 3

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages