Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Under what circumstances are threads deleted?
Popo

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 3, 2012
It is called harassment and bullying most of the time.

Location hidden

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Popo wrote:
It is called harassment and bullying most of the time.
kinda sounds like your accusing me of something......
Popo

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 3, 2012
The Real Antimouse wrote:
<quoted text>kinda sounds like your accusing me of something......
You asked a question and got an answer dumba$$!!
in here

Corbin, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
is someone guilty

Location hidden

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Popo wrote:
<quoted text>You asked a question and got an answer dumba$$!!
I'm sorry you can't put a proper sentence together. You should have said: Most of the time, it is due to harassment and bullying. I maybe a smart a but I'm not a dumb a.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 3, 2012
in here wrote:
is someone guilty
no I'm not guilty however I was accused on a topic that got deleted. I figured popo was probably one of them from that topic. I was just curious if the claim that certain allegations where filed may actually be true. Either way I don't really care.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#8 Dec 3, 2012
You never even claimed to have first hand knowledge and told everyone you were forming opinions based on what others had said. So I doubt any of your postings would be cause for concern. It was more likely the ones that specifically mentioned the guy and made specific claims about him that got it deleted. Popo is probably one of the trolls that got butt hurt cause their Wal-Mart drama vendetta thread got axed.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 3, 2012
the real anonymouse wrote:
You never even claimed to have first hand knowledge and told everyone you were forming opinions based on what others had said. So I doubt any of your postings would be cause for concern. It was more likely the ones that specifically mentioned the guy and made specific claims about him that got it deleted. Popo is probably one of the trolls that got butt hurt cause their Wal-Mart drama vendetta thread got axed.
I know one of them that was in on it. I was asking on there behalf. I know u and I are in the clear. I would say that it was reported a few times and as a result it was then removed. I doubt any legal consequences will come of it based on the lack of threats and petty accusations as well as the amount of instigators on both sides.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Most lawyers would laugh you out of the office if you claimed you were harassed while also participating in terroristic threatening on the same forum.
Tiger Woods

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Golf Cart? What happened to my Golf Cart?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Tiger Woods wrote:
I think you need to get that golf cart thing on Coast 2 Coast AM or Dateline NBC for real!

Location hidden

#13 Dec 3, 2012
the real anonymouse wrote:
<quoted text>I think you need to get that golf cart thing on Coast 2 Coast AM or Dateline NBC for real!
agreed! I'm thinking about switching my career to private investigation, just so I can get some closure for this poor soul.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Tiger Woods wrote:
just to let you know I literally laughed out loud at this. This was great. Thanks for that.
the real deal

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2012
To The Real Antimouse, lick my hairy nuts from behind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 min Calhoun for Congr... 948
Will the next sheriff clean house 1 hr Woodworker55 21
Looking 1 hr Buick 3
Sportsplex $1.2m over budget 2 hr The firm 7
Madisyn Luther 4 hr Harry Joe 19
15 for Sunday buffet at Novedal 4 hr Campbell 2
Brice Long -Concert loose women 4 hr Richard 6
Jeff Taylor arrested by city cops Sat blaten 9

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages