anybody no samantha white

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

Anonymous
#1 Jan 11, 2013
is she from hoptown
Risky

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Yeah she's from Hoptown, happily married and just recently had a baby. What's it to ya?
mr nobody

Murray, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Risky wrote:
Yeah she's from Hoptown, happily married and just recently had a baby. What's it to ya?
She used to come to benton suck on my Balls
Risky

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2013
Yeah.... No she didn't but I can see why you would want her to, and you'd probably assume she'd be sucking your balls because she couldn't find your shriveled little pee pee! Or would you prefer me to call it your winky dinky like your mom did while she was stickin her finger up your ass and suckin you off trying to potty train your ass!
mr nobody

Murray, KY

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Risky wrote:
Yeah.... No she didn't but I can see why you would want her to, and you'd probably assume she'd be sucking your balls because she couldn't find your shriveled little pee pee! Or would you prefer me to call it your winky dinky like your mom did while she was stickin her finger up your ass and suckin you off trying to potty train your ass!
Your mom likes my balls
Woow

Clarksville, TN

#7 Jul 12, 2013
She never had a baby. Married, yes. But know baby.
Woow

Clarksville, TN

#8 Jul 12, 2013
no*
Peaches

Princeton, KY

#9 Apr 2, 2015
Ppl need to learn to mine there on dame business that's what's wrong wit everyone today......haters!!!!!!!!!!
GrammarNazi

United States

#10 Apr 2, 2015
Peaches wrote:
Ppl need to learn to mine there on dame business that's what's wrong wit everyone today......haters!!!!!!!!!!
And spell^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 min Calhoun for Congr... 948
Will the next sheriff clean house 1 hr Woodworker55 21
Looking 1 hr Buick 3
Sportsplex $1.2m over budget 2 hr The firm 7
Madisyn Luther 3 hr Harry Joe 19
15 for Sunday buffet at Novedal 3 hr Campbell 2
Brice Long -Concert loose women 4 hr Richard 6
Jeff Taylor arrested by city cops Sat blaten 9

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages