Cut throat

White Plains, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Major meth bust lately? Y is bugs bond so high ? 1.1 million? Paul sherrill? Lindsey clan n jk - Jason mock? Where is the 4wheeler missing from Pauls case? Reward for it!
lamont poindexter

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2011
Probally traded it for some boxes!!!!
Cut throat

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2011
Yeah these people are crazy pilfering and picking there faces apart - if can't handle ur dope then give it up-
Curious One

White House, TN

#4 Feb 11, 2011
Who is Bugs? And when was the bust?
cutthroat

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2011
Curious One wrote:
Who is Bugs? And when was the bust?
His name ricky atwell was n paper said residence streets at large n crazy stuff was around 2 or 3rd feb
bust em

Pflugerville, TX

#6 Feb 19, 2011
He was busted w that stuff near my land. Word to anyone in Antioch rd area. Several land owners here are tired of finding meth trash. We will begin to sink hole u low lifes we catch u on us again.
blahblahblah

Spirit Lake, IA

#7 Feb 19, 2011
j.k and lindsey are low life white trash....j.k has been in jail numerous times, all for the same thing, hes had several chances to get his life together, but always screws it up, maybe his ass will stay in jail from now on! skanky people thats for sure!
BJK1977

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Mar 13, 2011
Bugs bond is so high cause he the number one dirt bag. trusted him with all ended up with nothing. anyone that can dis his partner like that really should not be breathing. F**k bug and the horse he rode in on.
whiteboy

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2011
BJK1977 wrote:
Bugs bond is so high cause he the number one dirt bag. trusted him with all ended up with nothing. anyone that can dis his partner like that really should not be breathing. F**k bug and the horse he rode in on.
the number one dirtbag was probably your best buddy and gave you everything you wanted but when he gets hemmed up you start hating cause all the freelins is gone. The way I see it- haters like you prolly snitched him out and shouldn't be breathing your d**m self. So f-you punk .
OdinsOwn

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2011
to white boy from chitown. number one ive got 13 years in and aint never snithed on anyone. i do my time like a man should. i killed one in 93 and happen to know both parties involved in the post. they are brothers at best and go through their thang butthey live each other. you on the other hand calling some onr a rat without proof from 600 miles away is a coward move and shows your yella belly. not one of them has ever told on anyone and they take their what they get like they should. if you would like to carry on further face to face is how it will have to be. You have no honor and run with the rest of the sheep in this country. i bet you even listen to rap promoting race trading and misceganation that destorys your culture. Dont comment on things you know nothing about especially here in the sticks. Come see for yourself, Ill be more than happy to show one of the many deserted strip pits in the county.
cut throat

Sikeston, MO

#14 Mar 31, 2011
well they are all white trash neeedle junkies and home wreckers all that shit on new harmony rd in that building was stolen go to hell paul sherrill u deserve every minutes u spend in jail
speaking truth

Princeton, KY

#16 Jan 4, 2012
rickys bond was set so high because the drug detectives were wanting him the most. he is a drug head and good for nothing. lindsay has a serious problem with drugs and always has. she will soon be getting the help she needs so you can stop talking shit about her. jk is a low-life and kept lindsay on that stuff all the times. and from the people i knew none of them were picking their faces off so stfu!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Overby (CITY COP) (Dec '12) 8 min Karmasux 11
Jack and Lynette Dixon 46 min Shanaynay 16
You might be in hoptown if? 48 min Cherrybomb 246
Dos bros 3 hr GetReady 22
News Total solar eclipse 1st in 99 years to sweep wi... 3 hr Old News 5
whats up with wayne choate? 3 hr parttime 15
Indoor garage sale 4 hr Eclipsetown Idiots 22
Holiday Park HOA 5 hr Kletus 22
Mike Felts 6 hr Harvey 38
Possible food and gas shortages ? 17 hr CEO 34