There can only be 2 types of ppl who speak/interprets in tongues.<quoted text>oh really? Does this fsm have a book possessing several prophecies that have already come to pass? Did it leave behind a holy spirit that speaks straight to god through us that even scientist can't disprove but instead hold evidence that suggest speaking in tongues is indeed impossible to make up due to decrease of brain activity during this time? I didn't think so.
1. Con men
2. Deluded ppl.
In both cases it is easily debunked.
1. Pretend to be a faithful.
2. Infiltrate their church and become 1 of them.
3. Have them perform a speaking in tongues miracle.
4. Turn on a voice recorder.
5. When it is your turn, say nonsense like "Fools you should join Islam" or something of that sort, in a language that you know none in church understands.
6. The deluded or conman will unknowingly interpret your words as instructions from the lord or something.
7. Let them use your words over and over a few times in the sermon.
8. At the end of the session (or maybe longer, just not too long as ppl will forget), reveal to them what you actually said.
9. Play back the recording in case they don't believe you.
Whether anybody would do it:
It depends, how evil an individual atheist is at breaking peoples hopes (false) or in some cases breaking a con-man's rice bowl.