First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dolan

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
coment if u luv jesus ignore if u luv satan!!!!!!
No but really...

Corbin, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
dolan wrote:
coment if u luv jesus ignore if u luv satan!!!!!!
First, prove he existed.
Kimberly

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2012
I love Jesus!
gooby

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
lots of ppl love satan dolan. i love jesus dolan
Bogner

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
I love Jesus. I'm sure this thread will spark a debate between Jesus lovers and the lonely dark people. They prey (not pray) on this kinda stuff.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="No but really..."]<quoted text>First, prove he existed.[/QUOTE]
better yet, prove he doesn't.
gooby

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2012
The Real Antimouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist.
SugarandSpice

Duluth, GA

#8 Dec 5, 2012
I love Jesus!!

Location hidden

#9 Dec 5, 2012
gooby wrote:
<quoted text>Prove the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist.
I'm sure you can strap spaghetti to a rc helicopter and name it monster so yea it's possible for that to exist but I believe we are talking about Jesus Christ you know the son of God who died to save your sorry butt.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#10 Dec 5, 2012
I'm going to give the believers a break for once. It is just beyond lazy and not very much a sign of love to spell it "luv". I mean if you really believe in the power and are thankful for your salvation, don't you have the time to spell out 4 whole letters to describe your feelings towards Jesus? I mean if you think this man died for you, the least you could do is fully and properly spell out LOVE. To me it makes you look like you don't really love Jesus, or anyone, if you cannot dedicate the time and energy to just type it all out right. It's like you are saying they are not worthy enough to get your full devotion in mind and heart to be bothered to do things right for and by them.
gooby

Duluth, GA

#11 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm sure you can strap spaghetti to a rc helicopter and name it monster so yea it's possible for that to exist but I believe we are talking about Jesus Christ you know the son of God who died to save your sorry butt.
How dare you speak of my God in such a dismissive manner! We live at the Flying Spaghetti Monster's mercy and you will suffer his eternal wrath. Repent now, see the truth and the way. This is in no way irrational of me, you'll see sinners!

Location hidden

#12 Dec 5, 2012
gooby wrote:
<quoted text>How dare you speak of my God in such a dismissive manner! We live at the Flying Spaghetti Monster's mercy and you will suffer his eternal wrath. Repent now, see the truth and the way. This is in no way irrational of me, you'll see sinners!
hey don't get me wrong I love your god. As a matter of fact he will be the main course at the dinner table tonight.
gooby

Duluth, GA

#13 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
hey don't get me wrong I love your god. As a matter of fact he will be the main course at the dinner table tonight.
When he who is died on the cross for your sins and had the credit stolen by that Jew Jesus, he did not die for you to mock him! Youll burn sinner
sugar baby

United States

#14 Dec 5, 2012
the real anonymouse wrote:
I'm going to give the believers a break for once. It is just beyond lazy and not very much a sign of love to spell it "luv". I mean if you really believe in the power and are thankful for your salvation, don't you have the time to spell out 4 whole letters to describe your feelings towards Jesus? I mean if you think this man died for you, the least you could do is fully and properly spell out LOVE. To me it makes you look like you don't really love Jesus, or anyone, if you cannot dedicate the time and energy to just type it all out right. It's like you are saying they are not worthy enough to get your full devotion in mind and heart to be bothered to do things right for and by them.
I'm so proud of you! I think we are getting to you just a little bit, aren't we? Lol hey you are so right if God can take the time to send His only son to earth for us we surly can say and spell it all. I love Jesus with all my heart!

Location hidden

#15 Dec 5, 2012
gooby wrote:
<quoted text>When he who is died on the cross for your sins and had the credit stolen by that Jew Jesus, he did not die for you to mock him! Youll burn sinner
maybe you should take your own advice there slick.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 5, 2012
sugar baby wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so proud of you! I think we are getting to you just a little bit, aren't we? Lol hey you are so right if God can take the time to send His only son to earth for us we surly can say and spell it all. I love Jesus with all my heart!
I think his " anti matter counterpart" is rubbing off on him. Lol. He may not believe but I'm proud of his new found respect.
gooby

Duluth, GA

#17 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
maybe you should take your own advice there slick.
FSM bless my equally as evidenced as Christianity faith.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 5, 2012
gooby wrote:
<quoted text>FSM bless my equally as evidenced as Christianity faith.
oh really? Does this fsm have a book possessing several prophecies that have already come to pass? Did it leave behind a holy spirit that speaks straight to god through us that even scientist can't disprove but instead hold evidence that suggest speaking in tongues is indeed impossible to make up due to decrease of brain activity during this time? I didn't think so.
gooby

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
oh really? Does this fsm have a book possessing several prophecies that have already come to pass? Did it leave behind a holy spirit that speaks straight to god through us that even scientist can't disprove but instead hold evidence that suggest speaking in tongues is indeed impossible to make up due to decrease of brain activity during this time? I didn't think so.
Yes, FSM's armies conquered countries that didn't exist, disputed direct written history with outrageous accounts of the same events, and has eerily similar stories to almost every other organized religion on earth, despite most of them being older than his.
No but really...

Duluth, GA

#20 Dec 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="No but really..."]<quoted text>First, prove he existed."

That's an easy one, science has already done that. There isn't one piece of evidence that supports his existence. Not one. Just because the bible claims he existed, doesn't make it true. You'd think there would be some documented eye-witness accounts of the miracles he performed other than what is in the bible. Did people not think, at that time, that it was worth writing down or were they just not ignorant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank employee 42 min Meeeeeeeee 6
douglass auto tech 1 hr jrs 3
anyone know curtis ray? 7 hr curious 1
why do some women cheat on their hubby 7 hr david 5
Jessica Little a.k.a. Jessica Thaxton a.k.a. Gi... 7 hr Shannon 4
cute couples 8 hr David 2
ci#3066 8 hr Keith 13
Judge Atkins - Don't know what to do 9 hr haleysmill 34
Tigers embarrass community 12 hr Sad tiger 29
Hopkinsville Dating