Good thing he didn't win then?

Good thing he didn't win then?

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Mitt's son now says that his daddy didn't want to win anyways. What an idiot. So his dad wasted money and time to run for a political position he didn't really care to have?
Bullshit. These Republicants will think of any excuse for why they lost instead of accepting that America is sick of the lies and games.
Nuts

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Dec 23, 2012
HUG MY NUTS

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#3 Dec 23, 2012
People come up with weird names for body parts, but what does this have to do with the subject?
Nuts

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Dec 23, 2012
I WANT YOU TO HUG MY NUTS, COMPREHEND?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#5 Dec 23, 2012
It is rather difficult to get both arms about the hard shelled fruit of a tree. Still how does this relate to the subject sir or ma'am?
Nuts

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Dec 23, 2012
YES, MY NUTS ARE HUGE. I THINK YOU CAN DO IT.

PUT IT IN YOUR MIND YOU ARE GOING ALL NIKE ON MY NUTS.

HUG THEM!

HUG MY NUTS!
Mittins

Kuttawa, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Nuts wrote:
YES, MY NUTS ARE HUGE. I THINK YOU CAN DO IT.
PUT IT IN YOUR MIND YOU ARE GOING ALL NIKE ON MY NUTS.
HUG THEM!
HUG MY NUTS!
Stick to givin eye exams......comprende?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#8 Dec 23, 2012
It is the holidays and I know big sacks of nuts are a festive tradition, but I am allergic to most nuts. Plus I think you need to roast your nuts. I've never heard of anyone hugging them. Just stick your nuts over an open flame of the fireplace to roast them up nice.
Nuts

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2012
HEAT MY BIG SACK OF NUTS WITH YOU MOUTH!

HEAT N' HUG THEM!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#10 Dec 24, 2012
The Good Doctor always has to get in the last word doesn't he. You are free to continue Republicants with your nonsensical and homoerotic rambling sir. You and your cult are great at derailing any conversation outside your "gated community". Your true colors shine here.
Go get your Aqua Buddy Randall to take care of your nuts.
Nuts

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Dec 24, 2012
YES, DOCTOR ON MY NUTS.

WORSHIP MY NUTS AS YOU WOULD A CULT.

RAMBLE UPON MY NUTS.

BUT PLEASE, OH PLEASE, HUG THEM, HUG MY NUTS!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Hey Doc, you forgot to get this one deleted. Still trying to figuring out which rules you have to violate on Topix to subvert the opinions of those you disagree with?
Phil

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2013
Too bad he didn't win now were stuck with more spending and an excuse maker for President. 17 vacations in 4 years and 4 rds of golf a week. But he has time for the black rapper who sings about killing cops and the Black Panthers. Thats why he let our people die in Benghazi he wuz chillin wit da homeys

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#15 Jan 4, 2013
You do know that Dubaya took the most vacation of any President in HISTORY?!?! 32% of his time was spent off the job. 32%!
Before that Reagan had the most vacation. At the rate Obama is going he won't match Reagan, but you still flog this dead fake horse that Obama is on vacation all the time!
While we are on the subject of percentages, did you see the final tally on the election. Turns out that Romney got exactly 47%! It's that ironic? Turns out the 47% was voting for him after all! Too bad for him the other 53% saw through his sham.
yap yap yap

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Jan 4, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
You do know that Dubaya took the most vacation of any President in HISTORY?!?! 32% of his time was spent off the job. 32%!
Before that Reagan had the most vacation. At the rate Obama is going he won't match Reagan, but you still flog this dead fake horse that Obama is on vacation all the time!
While we are on the subject of percentages, did you see the final tally on the election. Turns out that Romney got exactly 47%! It's that ironic? Turns out the 47% was voting for him after all! Too bad for h im the other 53% saw through his sham.
so u a jig a boo luver what's ur point

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Your continued racism only shows how much of a backward troglodyte you are and serves to make you look foolish because you have no other point than to be offensive and insulting.
But then again there is not much one can argue with when they are smacked upside the head with the honest truth.
NUTHUGGER

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Jan 4, 2013
HUG MY NUTS.

TOUCH THEM, HUG THEM.

MY NUTS, YES!
lol

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Jan 4, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Your continued racism only shows how much of a backward troglodyte you are and serves to make you look foolish because you have no other point than to be offensive and insulting.
But then again there is not much one can argue with when they are smacked upside the head with the honest truth.
Do you ever stop crying and whinning. You sound like a little baby. Boo hoo they pick on you boo hoo

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#20 Jan 4, 2013
I wasn't aware that me running circles around you and making you look like a fool was "crying and whining". So you often get made a fool of by little babies? How very sad for you. This must be why you act out on the internet? Perhaps it helps your microscopic self esteem?
no logic christians

La Fayette, KY

#21 Jan 4, 2013
When you hit them with facts.....they cannot handle it. They wont even address it.

Its ok, their kind is growing old fast and dying off....we won, we will continue to win.

Their children will be voting Dem....HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
larry mullins 8 min repulsed 17
Goin crazy! 18 min ShaReeka 11
Whitney rose looking like a dope head. 27 min nasty 16
What are they building across from 1 hr Getready 7
on duty city officers attend event with alcohol 2 hr Jack Meoff 14
does the city allow workers to attend rotery o... 3 hr Jack Meoff 2
Todd guy at planet fitness?! 3 hr name 2
Bambinos 4 hr Democratic 29
Hit the Nerve 6 hr BS alert 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages