Player 1

Hopkinsville, KY

#172 Mar 26, 2013
Please wrote:
You all must realize that the best way to get your kid playing time is provide something to the program or coach then you can play. For example you could provide balls, bats, shoes, lawn work, pitching machines, sponsor the team for a few thousand dollars that's what makes people feel good and it will get your babies play time around here. Until a real coach wants to win a real championship and has the brass to tell the parents to shut up its his program none and I repeat none of these programs will do squat around here.
Coach don't need any equipment. He brought all that from FL. He does not need any balls either as he brought several dozen from FL as well. He does however need some chapstick. Several sticks.
cherry berry

Hopkinsville, KY

#173 Mar 26, 2013
Player 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach don't need any equipment. He brought all that from FL. He does not need any balls either as he brought several dozen from FL as well. He does however need some chapstick. Several sticks.
What flava?
Bottoms Up

Hopkinsville, KY

#174 Mar 27, 2013
cherry berry wrote:
<quoted text>
What flava?
He prefers Manberry.
Booster

Hopkinsville, KY

#175 Mar 29, 2013
0-5! WOW!
Booster

Hopkinsville, KY

#177 Mar 30, 2013
1-6 now. Finally got a W today.
RESPECT

United States

#179 Apr 2, 2013
Someone needs to teach your two coaches at Hoptown some respect. When our National Anthem is being played, they should know to shut their mouths up and look at the American flag in center field. Their actions yesterday were very disrespectful and they owe their team an apology for acting the way they did yesterday during the National Anthem.
Game

United States

#180 Apr 2, 2013
1-6 on the season so far. CCHS, UHA and Ft. Campbell coming up. Could end up being a 4-22 season this year.
Pathetic

United States

#181 Apr 3, 2013
What we have here on all baseball threads is a bunch of adults acting like kids. Cowards that don't care how KIDS feel so they come here and bash to try to get revenge for their kid not getting what they want them to have the problem with HHS ????? Uncoached talent pure and simple if you don't like a coach or respect him you don't play as well especially one that NEVER coaches so when you parents come on here making fun of records etc you are HURTING a KID!!!! What does that make you
Bones

Duluth, GA

#182 Apr 18, 2013
2-13 ain't to bad for a 65ish year old coach. Way to go coach pat on your selection.
Lack of Tespect

United States

#183 Apr 19, 2013
Is anyone going to say anything to the head coach about his actions during the singing of our National Anthem? He talks to coach k and looks around everywhere but at the American flag during the Anthem. This is very sad and should not be tolerated. As a veteran, this is blatant disrespect for our Country. If I could, I would take care of it myself but my health will no let me. Sorry excuse for an American. Must be an Obama fan!
Coach Pat

United States

#184 Apr 20, 2013
2-14! What a record. We made a great hire. Glad he is here. Glad he is my best friend. Just sorry we are embarrassing my son with our affection for each other. Getting a little jealous Coach Beth and Coach Kenny are starting to crowd on my Coach G time. Better watch their actions.
Huh

Corbin, KY

#185 Apr 20, 2013
Don't see where Pats boy is getting extra help, he has about 6 Varsity innings, all in blowouts. K & B's boy however, that is crazy. Maybe if the bathrooms were ready but I don't see that happening soon..
What if

United States

#186 Apr 20, 2013
I wonder if the coach is actually a good coach, and a good man. What if he really respects the game. What if he is giving play time to athletes based on their attitudes, instead of ability. He might even respect the game so much that he is willing to sacrifice a win to teach a lesson. That would be very interesting. For the record, I have never met the man. I have not been to high school baseball game since my children played. He has also been refered to as elderly. I am older than him.
Negative

Hopkinsville, KY

#187 Apr 20, 2013
What if wrote:
I wonder if the coach is actually a good coach, and a good man. What if he really respects the game. What if he is giving play time to athletes based on their attitudes, instead of ability. He might even respect the game so much that he is willing to sacrifice a win to teach a lesson. That would be very interesting. For the record, I have never met the man. I have not been to high school baseball game since my children played. He has also been refered to as elderly. I am older than him.
He is not a good man. He lies to everyone and has been caught in several lies to his players, boosters, parents and administration. He can not be trusted.
Sureyouare

Nashville, TN

#188 Apr 21, 2013
Yeah right stop trying to cover your a$$ for your pathetic excuse for a ball player in right field! You know he has no ability. Parents from the last home game he tried to pitch in from the opposing team were laughing at him. Not fair for the other players that have to put up with him. 7237
Baseball

Duluth, GA

#189 Apr 25, 2013
Why didn't the boys practice yesterday? I guess if coach wins a game they get the next day off.
I know they went to eat and it was paid for but practice is what is getting them better and the fact Coach Perry is leading the practices now. They could have gone to eat after a full practice.
Another great coaching move by our coachless coach g.
Booster

Hopkinsville, KY

#190 Apr 25, 2013
Blow it out your ass you negative SOB.
Diamonds

United States

#191 Apr 28, 2013
Booster wrote:
Blow it out your ass you negative SOB.
Negative - is what you see at HHS baseball. The coaches are nothing but negative on the field and off the field. Nothing positive comes out of their mouths. Constantly fussing at the players and never saying anything positive. Good luck this summer.
Hoptown Supporter

Hopkinsville, KY

#192 Apr 28, 2013
I have supported HHS Baseball for many years with money via buying ads is the program. I did not buy this year because I called the head coach three different times to get someone to come and get the money. Full page business ad. Guess he does not know how to call anyone back. I met him last week and asked him why he had not called me back and his response was he was too busy for stuff like that and told me to call some program chair person. I will not give to this program again. I will double up on my football donations for now on. Very sad to have a leader of the HHS Baseball program with this mentality.
Booster

Hopkinsville, KY

#193 Apr 28, 2013
Liar!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelly blankenship? 11 min hmm 2
Chris Kirkman? 2 hr abc 1
Fallen saints mc 2 hr Sissy 4
maxwell automotive 3 hr Purple People Eater 23
Deupty Sherrif Stokes 4 hr stupid 10
Tammy Lamb 4 hr Tayo 49
Justin Shemwell 7 hr citizen of hopkin... 2
parks & rec 13 hr bad company 19
Wealthiest person in Christian Co Sun Plain jane 18
Old Ryan's building Sun Citizen 33