Money

United States

#152 Mar 13, 2013
Hey I think each family should throw in three or four thousand dollars each and pay for the building we will be money ahead if we do this and I am talking about the baseball parents all chipping in. That way we don't have all the favoritism that's goes over at county I mean what are those kids going to think when they are grown and look back at their life. Well I thought me and my buddies was stars but we didn't win any real games and no one came calling for a college. We were jokes of the school and our parents are the ones to blame. Very bad situation.
GOP

Murray, KY

#153 Mar 13, 2013
This is why I voted Romney...

The Baseball team works hard to get the money to build it while the softball team does nothingand wants the wealth redistributed....
Fortune Teller

Tucker, GA

#154 Mar 14, 2013
I am going to predict the future - Practice will be at the warehouse again today because it is below 65 degrees.
Outsider looking In

Tucker, GA

#155 Mar 14, 2013
No dog in this but if players are really on topix complaining this much then your season is done. Point blank when you have negative attitudes it's spread like cancer. I don't care if he is doing things you might not like get over it and over come. Just telling you from experiences from a dude who's been around sports his entire life.
Hey jack

Charlotte, NC

#156 Mar 14, 2013
If you really ghink that is players posting your a complete dunbass! 15-18 year olds arent worried about this. Its dumbass parents who always want something their way!
Player 2

Tucker, GA

#157 Mar 14, 2013
Hey jack wrote:
If you really ghink that is players posting your a complete dunbass! 15-18 year olds arent worried about this. Its dumbass parents who always want something their way!
Really? Come to practice tonight and ask us what we really think of Coach G. Coach K we all like because he acts and coaches like he has some brains.
Outsider looking In

Tucker, GA

#158 Mar 14, 2013
Like I said, "done".
Lawn mower man

United States

#159 Mar 14, 2013
Hoptown is going to have a rude awakening very soon.
same old same old

Huntington, IN

#160 Mar 15, 2013
They had a rude one tonight lost by 10 not sure about jv but if they keep killibrew the whole program will be done
trust and believe

Hopkinsville, KY

#161 Mar 15, 2013
same old same old wrote:
They had a rude one tonight lost by 10 not sure about jv but if they keep killibrew the whole program will be done
true, he needs to go,he has worn out his welcome,ask any of the players.
Player

Hopkinsville, KY

#162 Mar 23, 2013
Really! You are going to sit on your butt with your legs crossed like a little woman while your JV team is playing ball. Shows how much you think of your JV team and the work they have been doing.
Gets one to thinking....Coach g is not coaching and the team wins!
CCHS

United States

#163 Mar 23, 2013
0-4! Ready to play us now?
Pedro

Tucker, GA

#164 Mar 24, 2013
Too bad we don't play you in the next week. Since your coach won't be able to be there. Due to his ejection. What a shame.
Fieldplay6

United States

#165 Mar 24, 2013
Hahahahahahaaaabhhaaaaa daddy coach pat is sweating can't control nothing his boy gots replaced catching so he trying to stick him on some base he can't play trying to take everyone's spot let the boy play based on what he can do not your griping at coach
Tiger Pride

Hopkinsville, KY

#166 Mar 24, 2013
Looks like this coach is doing his best to ruin this program.
Moody

United States

#167 Mar 25, 2013
I wonder what kind of mood he will be in today at school. Normally after a loss he is a jerk. 0-4, he will probably be mad all day.
Baseball Mom

Hopkinsville, KY

#168 Mar 25, 2013
I think it's 0-3 not 0-4.If you were involved with the team you would know this. It looks as if you are only here to stir the pot.
Snow Day

Hopkinsville, KY

#169 Mar 25, 2013
I sure hope we have a snow day tomorrow. Coach has been in a bad mood and we are tired of it. He needs to see the whole pic and put the best team on the field and stop worrying about the money and daddies on the sidelines. Getting very old very quick.
Asst Coach

Tucker, GA

#170 Mar 26, 2013
Why hasn't this coach hired any more assistant coaches for the high school team and the middle school team?
Middle school is working with only one coach who is a kid himself.
The answer: no one wants to work for him or with him. Word has gotten around town that he is an idiot and no one can work with him. He has asked and asked people to come help but they have all said no!
Please

United States

#171 Mar 26, 2013
You all must realize that the best way to get your kid playing time is provide something to the program or coach then you can play. For example you could provide balls, bats, shoes, lawn work, pitching machines, sponsor the team for a few thousand dollars that's what makes people feel good and it will get your babies play time around here. Until a real coach wants to win a real championship and has the brass to tell the parents to shut up its his program none and I repeat none of these programs will do squat around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee robinson 2 hr John 2
paiton kemp 3 hr Java 12
Cho mo ex-cop 5 hr hey 7
Tom Grace 5 hr Jody 2
Marissa 5 hr ahter 1
Senior Hotties 5 hr Yuck 4
The Place/spelling and grammar lessons 8 hr trudyjanes 4
Is Shoney's closed for good? (Jun '15) 22 hr sally 37
Hooters relocating to Shoneys Wed Admirer 40

Hopkinsville Jobs