Jeff

Paducah, KY

#110 Feb 16, 2013
I have found who is posting all of this negative stuff. Looks like you little son might be sitting on my bench this season. someone has told me who you are? Want to be called out? Keep it up people! Playing time make everyone happy or sad? Your choice.
Really

United States

#111 Feb 16, 2013
That's mighty cowardly of you to take it out on the children.
Jeff

Paducah, KY

#112 Feb 16, 2013
It is going to stop one way or another as they have been warned. The one posting all of this stuff son is not very good and he might or might not play.
Will be up to the parents as I am tired of this. How do you like me now?
Really

United States

#113 Feb 16, 2013
How do I like you now?
Keep running your mouth but I can promise you this. You don't have the power or the money to make my son sit on the bench!!!!
Jeff

Paducah, KY

#114 Feb 16, 2013
Try me ass face! I can do anything I want for this season, you may get rid of me next season but your little boy is mine for this season! Good luck!
Softball Mom

Tucker, GA

#115 Feb 16, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Try me ass face! I can do anything I want for this season, you may get rid of me next season but your little boy is mine for this season! Good luck!
Now we can all see this coward Jeff for whoever he is!
Jeff

Paducah, KY

#116 Feb 16, 2013
No coward mom. And keep your daughter out of MY new building! What is your name behind the screen name? You know mine! Who is the coward..........
Softball Mom

Tucker, GA

#117 Feb 16, 2013
Come on up to the softball field Monday. I watch practice everyday. Maybe we can talk a while and get things worked out.
Give a little and get a little.
Really

Tucker, GA

#118 Feb 16, 2013
Once again, you don't seem to understand. You can't do shit about my boy not playing. You don't have the authority to stop my kid from playing.
Genius1

United States

#119 Feb 16, 2013
This is SO funny.
Jeff

Paducah, KY

#120 Feb 16, 2013
He can be on the team and sit by me on the bench all year! How do you like that! Not a thing you can do about that as I make out the lineup card and Kelly cannot tell me who to play! Kiss this buddy?
Really

Tucker, GA

#121 Feb 17, 2013
Hey dumbass listen. I will promise you this. Your ass with be unemployed before my boy sits on the bench beside you.
Jeff

Paducah, KY

#122 Feb 17, 2013
Well I am ready to retire and draw my SS check so No one can tell me what to do. Keep running your big mouth and your little boy will be nothing but a runner to get me a drink and popcorn this season! Have fun and buy season tickets and give all of your money to your booster club! I dictate PT not you and your big billfold!
Jeff

Paducah, KY

#123 Feb 17, 2013
Idiots, this is not the real Jeff but a fake Jeff, you all have been Catfished like the Notre Dame Player!!!!! Have a good one!
Softball Mommy

United States

#125 Feb 25, 2013
Does Title IX really exist in Christian County?
I really don't think it does at HHS. According to the baseball coach, he could care less about any rules or policies as he will do what he wants and when he wants because there is no one willing to attempt to stop him.
Coaching

Tucker, GA

#126 Feb 27, 2013
Who is the head coach at Hoptown?
Coach Gill?
Coach Kill?
Coach Pat?
Player 1

Hopkinsville, KY

#127 Feb 27, 2013
Coach is a uniform hog! Give up #1 for the senior on the team. It is the right thing to do!
Might earn a little respect from the team. Lord knows you are losing it on a daily basis.
player 1

United States

#129 Mar 1, 2013
Wow! We actually had a 10 minute practice today. I am glad I drive as the ones that don't had to wait outside in the cold for their parents to come back and get them.
This coach is a joke!
Baseball

United States

#130 Mar 3, 2013
I hear coach g has been talking to coaches at CCHS and TCHS about a job. Really? Looking to leave soo soon? I guess this keeps in line with your past!
Softball Momma

United States

#131 Mar 5, 2013
Three new uniforms in two years for the baseball team? Why is the AD buying them three new uniforms in two years? everyone else has to wait four years to get new uniforms. I sure would like to see the numbers for Title IX. I think I will file an open records request for this information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are all dumb people democrats 4 min jeremy 10
Hopkinsville Towne Center Update 7 min True And Factual 51
Jen Jen 2 hr Deopi 7
Child support? 3 hr Irritated 6
Stop the drinking in downtown 5 hr Iamspartagus 22
Brice long concert 6 hr Udontlikeitbutitstru 3
mary beth 7 hr Mary 7

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance