Baseball

Duluth, GA

#90 Feb 5, 2013
Looks like Crawford will be staying at CCHS for another year. Maybe a full time job at HHS next season when this coach's contract is not renewed.
Newbie to the team

Madisonville, KY

#91 Feb 6, 2013
Crawford is not a certified teacher and only has a emergency certification to teach for one year. He is like the Ky players, one and done. Leave old Jeff alone as he is here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it. Build your own complex and you little softball parents will be in a better mood as he is not sharing his building and he might even have it named after him if he wins the Region title this season.
Pops

Hopkinsville, KY

#92 Feb 6, 2013
My pops said this morning that Crawford would more than likely be at HHS next year if the booster club has anything to do with it and the money they have available to them.
The old coach is making too many people mad.
Jeff Dunham has a quick replacement if Walter ever gets sick. This coach is used to having someones hand up his arsh doing the talking for him and covering up for his mistakes.
Folks

Louisville, KY

#93 Feb 7, 2013
Another post from the Cadiz area?????? Hello former player......
Player 14

Duluth, GA

#94 Feb 7, 2013
Want a comment from a former player....
You parents would be pissed if you are the parents doing all the work around the field, dugout, concessions and warehouse if you knew just what the coach was saying about all you guys. He laughs at all of you butt kissing parents being his slaves for everything. Some are even feeding him on a regular basis.
It is ridiculous at the four or gives dads that are doing everything he wants and at his beck and call. It is pitiful!
Glad I am at college now and do not have to deal with his lazy back stabbing idiot.
Not to mention all the stuff he has taken home that belongs to HHS baseball team. Probably just like all the new balls, bats, gloves, new catching equipment, new pitching machine and several hitting ts he bought with him. Wonder what school is missing all that stuff?
How is that for a former player comment?
Folks

Louisville, KY

#95 Feb 7, 2013
What is he doing with all of these things at his house? Is he playing baseball at his home? You are not very smart.
Skins

Hopkinsville, KY

#96 Feb 7, 2013
Folks wrote:
What is he doing with all of these things at his house? Is he playing baseball at his home? You are not very smart.
Oh I bet he is playing ball at his house! I bet he has built an undergroung facility under his house. I bet he got everything from the school to build it as well.
Florida Sunshine

Duluth, GA

#97 Feb 7, 2013
I bet those schools in Florida wished they had all their equipment back so they could play ball. Shame on you!
WHOP

Hopkinsville, KY

#98 Feb 7, 2013
Bull crapps
Uh Oh

United States

#99 Feb 10, 2013
Questions are Being raised from down south. Somebody better have some answers.
Godhelpyou

United States

#100 Feb 10, 2013
What a bunch of morons...the booster money is raised by the boosters maybe you all should try it...the booster club will be essentially donating this building..granted you need somewhere to practice...have they even won a single game?? ha
Title IX

Hopkinsville, KY

#101 Feb 11, 2013
I wish you people posting awould poster money and how it impacts Title IX would go to KHSAA and read Title IX for yourself. HHS is in violation of this in major ways. There is no way HHS is spending anything close on female sports than what is being spent on boys sports at HHS. Not so much how much the school is spending but how much the boys boosters are raising and spending on their individual sports.
Ky New Era would have a great time with this story.
Folks

Louisville, KY

#102 Feb 11, 2013
Who cares
Practice

United States

#103 Feb 14, 2013
CCHS is practicing on their field and HHS is practicing in their warehouse.
Why is HHS still practicing indoors? Need to be outside. Come on coach.
Jeff

Gilbertsville, KY

#104 Feb 14, 2013
I am getting very tired of this stuff on here. It needs to stop and stop now. final warning.
Baby

United States

#105 Feb 14, 2013
Jeff wrote:
I am getting very tired of this stuff on here. It needs to stop and stop now. final warning.
Awwwww. Is someone getting their feelings hurt? Poor baby. Grow up and stop being such a turd to everyone. Treat our girls with some respect.
Title IX

Hopkinsville, KY

#106 Feb 15, 2013
Oops! I said it again. The words coach g hates the most. Just learn to like those words cause this is going to be your downfall at HHS.
Jeff

Gilbertsville, KY

#107 Feb 15, 2013
Leave me and my family alone! It is getting old! Stop or face criminal charges!
Softball Mom

Duluth, GA

#108 Feb 15, 2013
Nothing you can do unless someone is not telling the truth or they are threatening you.
Just stop being a turd and it will stop.
Lazy Bones

Hopkinsville, KY

#109 Feb 16, 2013
He kept his record going this morning at the pancake breakfast. Does nothing to help out! Stands and tells others what to do. Lazy, lazy and lazy but he will definitely eat for free!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Real Talk Mit Ed ... 5,220
Man Seeking Woman 1 hr bad azz 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Demonicrats 153,775
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Bill 26,279
Tammy H 4 hr coll 3
Amanda York 5 hr buckwild 18
CCHS out of Control 6 hr lexi 4
Thanks Charlie Henderson for nothing 11 hr Bye bye 5
CCHS QB to St X? 12 hr Good Old Boys 11
•••
•••
Hopkinsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••