hhs

Owensboro, KY

#70 Jan 20, 2013
Please let us use the building maybe we will win a game this year!!!!
Anti Ball

United States

#71 Jan 20, 2013
hhs wrote:
Please let us use the building maybe we will win a game this year!!!!
Maybe if you would cry them a handfull they would let you stand at the door and lookin at it.
Wow

Hopkinsville, KY

#72 Jan 20, 2013
HHS parent wrote:
If the money is being paid by the booster club and it is being accepted by the coaches, that is a violation of school policy. Are taxes being paid on that money by the coaches? Is a W-9 being completed?
Where is the school's AD and Principal?
Not only are they violating Title IX, they are violating school policy and Federal tax laws. Should make the school happy. Way to go coach for allowing this to happen.
Anti Ball

United States

#73 Jan 20, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are they violating Title IX, they are violating school policy and Federal tax laws. Should make the school happy. Way to go coach for allowing this to happen.
Don't just cry then take the matter to someone that can do something as Red Fox said YOU DUMMY!!!!!
Laughing At You

United States

#74 Jan 21, 2013
Who cares about HHS softball or baseball. Losers never get any boster money anyway. Win some games and money will flow your way for your sport. This is why you had to hire a person from Fla. no local person wants to coach at HHS because the parents sucks and want to cry instead of making the program better then you got it.
Softball Supporter

Tucker, GA

#75 Jan 21, 2013
If a coach is taking money and/or he is allowing his coaching staff to take money from the boosters, it is wrong!
It is against school policy, it is unethical and it is against KHSAA policies.
I just wonder if they reported the money on their taxes?
Clean up hitter

Paducah, KY

#76 Jan 21, 2013
Why is everyone so interested in a 60 year old baseball coach from Hoptown? Is he the only ass hole in town? You idiots need to get a life!What has he done to you? If he is lazy they will lose and they will get rid of him. He won the district last season and is getting ready for a repeat! You are a bunch of losers!
Bully

Hopkinsville, KY

#77 Jan 21, 2013
Clean up hitter wrote:
Why is everyone so interested in a 60 year old baseball coach from Hoptown? Is he the only ass hole in town? You idiots need to get a life!What has he done to you? If he is lazy they will lose and they will get rid of him. He won the district last season and is getting ready for a repeat! You are a bunch of losers!
Because he does not play well with others.
Building

Hopkinsville, KY

#78 Jan 22, 2013
I see sticks going up n the building. Who is paying for all of this stuff?
Indoor Facility

Hopkinsville, KY

#79 Jan 22, 2013
Who will get to use the Hoptown indoor facility? Will it have locker rooms for the boys and girls?
Funny

Tucker, GA

#80 Jan 22, 2013
Do you think coach g. really looks like Walter? I know he keeps a frown on his face like Walter all the time.
jeff d car dealer

Hopkinsville, KY

#81 Jan 22, 2013
Funny wrote:
Do you think coach g. really looks likeWalter? I know he keeps a frown on his face likeWalter all the time.
all he needs is a blue prius
Vote

Tucker, GA

#82 Jan 22, 2013
I bet $100 he voted for Obama!
Softball Momma

United States

#83 Jan 24, 2013
I heard the front office is about to get involved in the baseball boosters business because the Brd of Education has started asking some questions.
I wonder if the baseball team will have to start following the fundraising rules now?
More drama for the baseball coach.
Anti-ball

United States

#84 Jan 24, 2013
Softball Momma wrote:
I heard the front office is about to get involved in the baseball boosters business because the Brd of Education has started asking some questions.
I wonder if the baseball team will have to start following the fundraising rules now?
More drama for the baseball coach.
Someone needs to step in and put a stop to all of this non-sense. Just stop all the ball playing. School is suppose to be to educate not entertain. With all that's going on in the world and you waste time and engery worrying over non-sense. Board of Ed. Just stop all the sports programs. This is not what school is to be about.
Too busy

Pulaski, TN

#85 Jan 24, 2013
Anti-ball wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needs to step in and put a stop to all of this non-sense. Just stop all the ball playing. School is suppose to be to educate not entertain. With all that's going on in the world and you waste time and engery worrying over non-sense. Board of Ed. Just stop all the sports programs. This is not what school is to be about.
Unfortunately, many of the kids learn more through sports then they can in the classroom. Take sports away then you will lose some of these kids.
judge

United States

#86 Jan 24, 2013
Anti-ball wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needs to step in and put a stop to all of this non-sense. Just stop all the ball playing. School is suppose to be to educate not entertain. With all that's going on in the world and you waste time and engery worrying over non-sense. Board of Ed. Just stop all the sports programs. This is not what school is to be about.
But then how will the parents relive their glory days?
true

Hopkinsville, KY

#87 Jan 24, 2013
Too busy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, many of the kids learn more through sports then they can in the classroom. Take sports away then you will lose some of these kids.
agree! sports is a good thing it does help keep the kids out of trouble. kids involved in a sport are less likely to get in trouble because they dont have extra time on their hands.
Follower

Hopkinsville, KY

#88 Feb 1, 2013
I hear rumblings from Hoptowners that things are not going well with the old man coach. Supporters of the coach are dropping like flys. No one has the balls to say anything to his face but they are about to reach their limits with his arrogant uncontrollable a$$. Looks like they might be looking for a new coach soon.

I think Grayson would make a great coach at Hoptown. Proven track record and a large approval rating within Hopkinsville.
Joker Phillips

United States

#89 Feb 1, 2013
Word out on the other side of town is Grayson might have another job in this town real soon? Why are all of these posts about Jeff comming from Cadiz? Have a problem?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelli Elkins 6 min Hannah 1
School Board approved Muslim/diversity course 21 min Anderson 29
Who's the richest person in Hopkinsville? 27 min The jews 32
Christian County schools central office 37 min Scared 11
Is Ms Mann a cougar 40 min Noneya 10
McDonalds and electric companies 1 hr Jim 10
Trumpcare Emergency Better Read 1 hr Freedom Caucus 30
Knock um hill bar b q 4 hr damn 7
New Noveldale steakhouse 10 hr Be nice and kind 20
You might be in hoptown if? 10 hr not hungry 41