New Coach

Tucker, GA

#194 Apr 30, 2013
It looks like another asst. coach has bite the dust because of the head coach. Losing record, can't keep an asst. coach and always keeping parents pissed. What next?
Hope to see a posting for a new head coach. I know coach pat will be mad but oh well.
HHS Office

Tucker, GA

#195 May 1, 2013
Is the admin at HHS paying any attention to what is going on within the HHS Baseball Team?
cryalittlelouder

Middlesboro, KY

#196 May 1, 2013
No where in the job description does it say " KEEP PARENTS OF PLAYERS HAPPY." Just because your average baseball players are sitting the bench, does not mean the coach isn't doing his job. He puts the best nine on the field to win. This is a down year for baseball in each school in the district. Get your kid some private lessons and maybe he will get to play.
Baseball Equipment

United States

#198 May 6, 2013
Sure hope someone takes an inventory of all the baseball equipment before coach g leaves as he will take everything that belongs to HHS and say it is his. Look at all the stuff he brought with him from FL.
Agree

Hopkinsville, KY

#199 May 6, 2013
I agree. An inventory needs to be taken and recorded besides what the coach has. We will end up with nothing if he leaves.
Coach

United States

#200 May 8, 2013
I am not sure this guy is going to be able to continue with the Tigers. He just can't get they to the players and 90% of the parents do not like him.
Time for another change. Maybe the pay cut will help him Move on along the way.
Sad

Hopkinsville, KY

#201 May 17, 2013
The paycut was accross the board...not just baseball.
Salary

United States

#202 May 17, 2013
Sad wrote:
The paycut was accross the board...not just baseball.
He ain't worth two nickels!

Since: May 13

Spartanburg, SC

#203 May 19, 2013
Why r the softball team worried about using the building? U can't even win a game much less 2. U have terrible coaches and players. U have girls that wouldn't even b good ruff park players starting varsity. Sarge ain't got a clue how to coach and far as for coach Adams. Well she can't even take care of her family business much less coach. Hell she couldn't even play the game how she gonna teach? Hoptown has went down hill for many years. Terrible
Sofball Supporter

Hopkinsville, KY

#204 May 20, 2013
Fatboy007 wrote:
Why r the softball team worried about using the building? U can't even win a game much less 2. U have terrible coaches and players. U have girls that wouldn't even b good ruff park players starting varsity. Sarge ain't got a clue how to coach and far as for coach Adams. Well she can't even take care of her family business much less coach. Hell she couldn't even play the game how she gonna teach? Hoptown has went down hill for many years. Terrible
Maybe if anyone would bother talking to the softball players/coaches/parents instead of talking crap about everyone then someone would see that they really dont care about the building and they have been doing fundraisers.
As far as the coaches are concerned, do you even know these people to put out such vicious accusations about them? I happen to know both of them very well. Coach Adams is a dedicated mom and coach. So, I don't know where you get she can't take care of family. Bashing her or any of the coaching staff is not going to make the team any better much less make yourself look smarter.
Softball Sucks

Hopkinsville, KY

#206 May 20, 2013
and its even sadder when you stoop to a baseball thread where there is small gossip about aoftball and you apeak your mind. TAKE A SEAT BETTER YET TAKE A LAP!! you means nothing!!
GS

Chicago, IL

#207 May 24, 2013
I have really had my eyes opened to who the real Coach G really is. What a piece of work. You can't trust a word he says and don't turn around or a sharp pain will pierce your back.
It is sad he has spent all the money these boys and their parents have worked hard to raise.
I will never give him any more money! Done! Not a dang red penny!
Tell Coach K to grow up and stop being such a little big baby.
cut throat

Hopkinsville, KY

#208 May 24, 2013
yes, it is very sad that the money has been spent. its hard enough to raise money in this economy to have someone like him use it as if its never ending. He is a cut throat and does not give a shit about the program, the kids or the parents, who make it possible to have a successful program.
Stupid

Chicago, IL

#209 May 25, 2013
And another stupid play by the head coach. Practice this morning at 8am - AT THE WAREHOUSE! Did I mention he is not even here yet and it is after 8am? Great leadership from the head coach. Idiot!
No show Walter

Hopkinsville, KY

#210 May 25, 2013
Head coach no showed practice today and is throwing us a swim party tomorrow. We love this guy. NOT! Only the kss butts will stay and swin. Everyone knows you don't swin the night before you play ball. Region - one and done for Hoptown.
Record

Chicago, IL

#211 May 26, 2013
Man is coach pissed. He hates topix. He can't stand being talked about. He thinks he is the best coach around this area. Not looking forward to practice today.
HHS

Cadiz, KY

#212 May 26, 2013
He was at the doctor getting his prostate fixed so he can be ready for the state tournament.
State Run

Chicago, IL

#213 May 26, 2013
HHS wrote:
He was at the doctor getting his prostate fixed so he can be ready for the state tournament.
The only run for state coach g is going to have is a run for the FL state line when he is run out of town. He will realize who his true friends are and how few he has when it comes down to the end.
Swim team

Middlesboro, KY

#214 May 26, 2013
Swimming lasted 10 minutes...he can't plan for crap...at least George fed the boys, bet coach didn't even thank him.
George

Chicago, IL

#215 May 26, 2013
Thanks for the pizza George. You are a true Tiger!
We just need to send this coach back to FL so he can keep his losing record down there going if anyone will hire him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jefferson Davis Monument 11 min HSTruman 25
Joyce Rogers for Sheriff 1 hr Geier 5
You might be in hoptown if? 1 hr Leeks 266
daugherty 1 hr Advocate 2
When wives don't keep husbands happy. 2 hr Holister 8
erin ferrel and daniel johnson 2 hr loser 3
R Crow in a relationship? 2 hr Mandy 3
klan rally 2 hr Bbb 18
Larry Dale Combs violates the law 3 hr Getready 13
Will Cale Morris drum up any support for Sheriff? 12 hr Forhan 43