Choice D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I heard the asst coach who walked out on the team last year was welcomed back this year. No notice just keys dropped off on the coaches desk.
Wonder what they will give him at the banquet this year for coming back?
Does not speak too highly of the head coach to allow that to happen. What is that teaching the players.
ZZ Top

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I hear he has a lot of problems getting along with just about anyone. I even heard they had to move BD kids out of his classroom because of the way he was treating them.
I know he gets along great with the volleyball coach at HHS.(Inside joke)
Coach Pat

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

He is a warm cuddly lovely man. I could spend hours and hours talking to him. Great personality and great smile. Just have to get to know him like I have.
John

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

all same person ,really
Player 1

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Coach Killebrew is a good coach. He is a great addition to our team. All the players like him and he knows the game. Glad he is back.
Play Ball

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

We will se what this season holds for us this year. Hope it is a good season.
Baseball Momma

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

I sure hope he does not bring anymore middle school kids up to play high school ball this year. It was sad last year at a few of them he brought up. Takes playing time from the older players. Middle school should play middle school.
John Kruk

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

If those middle school boys are better they should be played ahead of the high school kids, it's a common practice. What's the tigers got this year?
Baseball Momma

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

We should have enough good high school players to cover the field without playing immature middle school players like he did last year. I agree, if they are better they should play but the ones he pulled up last year only one or two deserved it. Some parents are so far up his a$$ if he sneezes they will come flying out his nose. I guess if it gets you varsity dress time it is worth it in the long run.
Coach has too many personal assistants (aka: sucka$$es) at his beck and call. These parents need to take a hard look at themselves and see what others are seeing and talking about. Sad part is some of those parent's kids are good enough to play without the a$$ kissing.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

My son played last year and this coach is a jerk. I am glad we are done with high school and this program.
There is a lot of talent at HHS over the next several years. They might actually make it back to state within the next four or five years and contend for a ring.
Just hate the Daddy Drama caused by soo much butt polishing.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Not so much trouble with the parents as it is up the coach's arsh to get their son dressing out on the varsity or pulled up from the middle school to play JV. It is pathetic the watch it and even more pathetic that the parents either don't have a clue people are talking about them or they just don't care.
It is just a matter of time before the coach jumps their butt for something they have/haven't done or something he wants and can't get right now.
I am glad I am done with the parental side of the program and can now just watch the games as a fan.

ol-timer

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Newbie to the team wrote:
Who are they, call them out!
Its all of them you know everyne's kid going to the majors. Parents take the fun out of everything. The best way to approach the game is remember "ITS ONLY A GAME". When people get 66 years of age they realize that. like I did and I love BASEBALL!!!!!
Construction

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Looks like they are getting gravel poured for the restrooms.
RollTide

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Are they building the indoor facility and the bathrooms or just the bathrooms?
Hoppers

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

From what I hear, it all depends on the Hoppers.
hills have eyes

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Hoppers wrote:
From what I hear, it all depends on the Hoppers.
Dont believe everything you hear , we do not depend on anyone but ourselves.
Player Dad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

It all depends on what they get worked out with the title IX issues. Softball team will get use of the baseball paid building and the baseball coach is having a complete breakdown about it. He is complaining to everyone and does not like what he is being told.
Softball Mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I will tell you one thing right now. If that building is built, the softball team WILL get equal opportunity to use that entire facility (offices, bathrooms and locker rooms) during prime time and non-prime time hours or a Title IX complaint will be filed.
I have already spoken to someone at the Ky Dept of Education and they said to keep them informed of what is happening.
Sure hope coach Kelley is keeping his books straight on what is being raised and spent by the baseball team vs softball at HHS because I got a sneaky feeling someone is going to be looking at some booster books and school books.
Sure hope they have receipts for all the money they have been spending!
Softball Dad

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Softball Mom - you will have the rest of the team's parents right behind you filing complaints as well. We are sick of watching all the work being done on the baseball field and nothing done for us. Filed work using school equipment from the stadium, new water system, new uniforms, new building with another set of locker rooms....)
I also hear some other female sports are watching as well due to the amount of money being spent thru the baseball team.
I also agree about the booster's books and the AD's books. Sure hope they are keeping good track of where ALL the money is going and who it is being spent on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Hopkinsville Forum right now

Search the Hopkinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 146,401
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 32 min Tired of the bs 26,192
Hendricks Release Plan to attract More Business 57 min The Preacher 1
Sheena Hotson 1 hr Aeiouy 103
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr uhk 1,018
Food Stamps and Section 8 1 hr Libertarian 26
Contractor 1 hr jimmie 2
Coaching ethics question? 2 hr air mcnair 24
Question for Judge Atkins 2 hr H S Truman 7
Chief Howie FIRED 5 hr robert 12
•••
•••
•••
•••