black god

College Park, MD

#129 Feb 22, 2013
did you know if royalty rape a space they got pregnant they would kill them or the baby didn't count as royalty
Dat Dude

Arlington, TX

#130 Mar 17, 2013
Its nice to know the history but foreal, so the freak what!. How does knowing this true fact elevate our black communities? Of course we were kings and queens while they lived in caves lol but huh, tables turned people. Now that we know neanderthals run this joint!!!! It makes sense now doesn't it?
aposetapart

UK

#131 Sep 28, 2013
Black or white or is it brown and pink what box is it gonna be ok so there two types of humans on the earth
love my freedom

Hopkinsville, KY

#132 Sep 30, 2013
The Tea Party will be running things soon enough, then whatcha gonna do, boy?
love my freedom

Hopkinsville, KY

#133 Sep 30, 2013
love my freedom wrote:
The Tea Party will be running things soon enough, then whatcha gonna do, boy?
Once again the coward mouse post in my name because he wont admit not only is he gay but he is a in the closet racest.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#134 Sep 30, 2013
Freedumb, I am so tired of you trolling yourself in order to play a victim in your little head games (really see a therapist or a psychiatrist!) I think the better option is the following. I am going to stop feeding the troll. You obviously have no interest in stopping this person if you really didn't want them doing this, because you would have registered your name by now. So either you enjoy the troll or you are the troll. Either way you are a troll. Go back under the bridge, because as far as I am concerned you are a fake person under any of your names and a liar all the time. Welcome to persona non grata status.
love my freedom

Hopkinsville, KY

#135 Oct 1, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Freedumb, I am so tired of you trolling yourself in order to play a victim in your little head games (really see a therapist or a psychiatrist!) I think the better option is the following. I am going to stop feeding the troll. You obviously have no interest in stopping this person if you really didn't want them doing this, because you would have registered your name by now. So either you enjoy the troll or you are the troll. Either way you are a troll. Go back under the bridge, because as far as I am concerned you are a fake person under any of your names and a liar all the time. Welcome to persona non grata status.
Take your own advice you idiot !! You are nothing more than a coward and a tratior you have never answered my question.. HAVE YOU EVER SERVED THIS COUNTRY IN COMBAT ??
love my freedom

Hopkinsville, KY

#136 Oct 1, 2013
God knows I've blown enough veterans to make me eligible for some sort of VA disability.
love my freedom

Hopkinsville, KY

#137 Oct 2, 2013
love my freedom wrote:
God knows I've blown enough veterans to make me eligible for some sort of VA disability.
Everybody on here knows thev way i post on here you are not even close.You are a very confused homosexual mouse thats why you try so hard to make others appear.How told you you were safe hiding behind a screen name you should have done a little research and you would know thats not true at all.The walls are closeing in on you Mr TV 43 ...
Dr Jambobo

Hopkinsville, KY

#138 Oct 2, 2013
love my freedom wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody on here knows thev way i post on here you are not even close.You are a very confused homosexual mouse thats why you try so hard to make others appear.How told you you were safe hiding behind a screen name you should have done a little research and you would know thats not true at all.The walls are closeing in on you Mr TV 43 ...
You're clearly a profoundly disturbed individual. Have you considered some form of professional help? I'm sure they won't be able to pray your gay away, but they might help you come to terms with the woman who seems so desperate to break through your false macho exterior. "I'm a COMBAT VETERAN!" You've exclaimed, before threatening yourself with bodily harm. "I know where you live!!" You say to yourself. It's all very unsettling to those of us with well adapted psyches. Please stop and get some help before you harm yourself or others.
Dr Jambobo

Hopkinsville, KY

#139 Oct 2, 2013
Dr Jambobo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're clearly a profoundly disturbed individual. Have you considered some form of professional help? I'm sure they won't be able to pray your gay away, but they might help you come to terms with the woman who seems so desperate to break through your false macho exterior. "I'm a COMBAT VETERAN!" You've exclaimed, before threatening yourself with bodily harm. "I know where you live!!" You say to yourself. It's all very unsettling to those of us with well adapted psyches. Please stop and get some help before you harm yourself or others.
Why would I want somebody to pray my gay away? I'm far too old to worry about my sexuality. I'm a proud, gay, tea party kind of man. I hate liberals, jews and negroes and love god, Chick-fi-a and a good hand job.
Dr Jambobo

Hopkinsville, KY

#140 Oct 2, 2013
You think for as long as I've been pissing in this guy's Wheaties, I'd be immune to making a rookie mistake like that, but sadly, no.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#141 Oct 2, 2013
I don't even know which one is which anymore.
Dr Jambobo

Hopkinsville, KY

#142 Oct 2, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
I don't even know which one is which anymore.
Then my work here is complete. PEACE
Gerald

United States

#143 Feb 11, 2014
Whites are not smarter than blacks and they came thousands of years after blacks, it was black people that civilized white people, and that was a big mistake, you whites were the beastlike ones living in the caves, after we civilized yall we got to comfortable with us and yall turned on us and enslaved us, white people are not smarter than black people, yall stripped us of our language, land, culture and God, and yall have not built anything, America was built by Negro Hebrew slaves, the pyramids were built by Negro Hebrew slaves, all inventions that whites get credited for invented by Negro slaves but the slave master got credit for making these inventions because a law was passed that denied slaves credit for their inventions because they were not considered citizens, and on top of that the white race hasn't civilized anything, you slaughtered the Indians, you hung and lynched Negros, you dropped bombs on the viatmese and iraqis because you wanted their possessions, you have put a whole in the ozone layer, you've polluted the air and water and you've ran all the animals out of the woods so you can build homes there, white people are the real dumb and beast like people, yall have to manipulate blacks into seeming stupid, but when any black thinks for themselves, they are way smarter than whites and can beat them at anything and everything

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#145 Feb 11, 2014
This is proof that I have no pull or sway on Topix, because I wish I could delete this stupid thread. Even though I started the damn thing. Seems every time it gets forgotten and buried someone brings it back from the dead. As the original troll I please beg that you no longer feed the trolls here, please. It should be enough that you got the a-hole anonymouse to admit this whole thread was a mistake and that he regrets it, right?
Sometimes it's not getting stung that makes you regret poking a hornets nest, it's all the noise you have to listen to once the hornets are fighting mad.
Bi-Racial

Hopkinsville, KY

#146 Feb 11, 2014
With all of the interacial dating and kids running around, in a generation or two everyone will be bi-racial. Then the half black in somone can hate white people and the half white in them can hate black people. It will be much easier when you can hate eveyone. Darn, interrcial people are so lucky.
the choosen one

Chicago, IL

#147 Sep 11, 2014
white people always want to be right only God knows what kind of people he put on this earth please answer this why do white people love going in the woods? why do they love hiking because yall always lived that type of life style
the choosen one

Chicago, IL

#148 Sep 11, 2014
when the time come white people not gone be saved
the choosen one

Chicago, IL

#149 Sep 11, 2014
How could white people continue living knowing they changed God earth around do they even think about how powerful he is he not going to show his self right now what he gone be doing is making all these storms & earthquakes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chelese traughber 23 min -fact- 8
laura gilford 26 min -fact- 2
brianna Conners new boyfriend 28 min -fact- 3
devin vowels 31 min -fact- 5
Courtney Ryks- Usher 35 min -fact- 2
Where to get Girl Scout cookies today? 4 hr try 4
Hoptown basketball 4 hr sam 29
Hopkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:36 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:36PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine