#1 Nov 17, 2012
anybody know anything about this chick
CAssanda
#2 Nov 17, 2012
didnt she commit suicide a week r so agp
sugar baby

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Wow I hope not. I don't know her but that would be horrible. Kids are killing themselves more and more these days because of bullying. This site alone is a major bullying field.
sweetcheeks

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 17, 2012
I seriously hope not. I went to school with her. And we use to be simi close.
hell naw

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Naw she's good. She's sexy plus she cleaned herself up and got her life on the rite track.

Since: Nov 12

#6 Nov 19, 2012
she has genital warts no joke so she can clean her self up all day and she still will have genital warts stay away its dangerous literally
sugar baby

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2012
jrock420 wrote:
she has genital warts no joke so she can clean her self up all day and she still will have genital warts stay away its dangerous literally
why in the world would you come on here and say that? I don't care if that is true you are wrong to talk about someone that could really be hurt her. How would you feel if someone come on here and said you have all kinds of std.

#8 Nov 20, 2012
i would say thankyou because maybe i just saved smeone a trip to the docter and it might hurt her feelings but ask your selve this how many people do you think she has hurt because she didnt tell them and still had sex with them the world has to know wether you think so or not

Since: Mar 12

Hopkinsville

#9 Nov 24, 2012
She's doing good for herself. Works at sonic and supports her baby.
Ethan

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2012
learnwells wrote:
She's doing good for herself. Works at sonic and supports her baby.
she now works at zaxbys with Alyssa
babygirl

Tucker, GA

#11 Dec 3, 2012
I honestly feel sorry for her. She has gotten her life back together and had a baby and got married just for the guy to leave her. I couldn't imagine being a single mom. Cuz you know this girl does everything with/for that baby. You keep your head up girl!

Since: Mar 12

Hopkinsville

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Ethan wrote:
<quoted text>she now works at zaxbys with Alyssa
Really? That's good at least she's got a job. I Hadn't seen it on Facebook.
jtootattoedcrawf ord

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2012
she left me more yimes than I ever thoughtnout leaving her that bitch would cum back and leave as soon as she found somethin better mo matter how hard I wrked or how much I gave her she took it all and left me with nothin time after time ya'll domt kmow shit bout me leavin her so stfu. Bitch won't even let me see da baby all she worried about is child siport nd useing people for wverything they have til they are bone dry fk her nd all her disease she spreadin thru town
Heather

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2012
why talk online about any of this...? Sorta silly everyone online talking about her while she's at work, or taking care of the baby.... Doubt she's worried about anyone here, including you josh.

#15 Dec 4, 2012
i agree wit him cuz i know she left him too for differend guys who were bad off two way str. on both parts u shouldn't bash him with out knowing both parts
welly

Tucker, GA

#16 Dec 4, 2012
I can see both parts. I know there both cheaters. Idk if josh has straightened up or not and idk if caity has either. But either way it shouldn't be about them it's all about that baby now. I'm sorry If she did run off just for child support but please don't let that interfere with ur relationship with that baby. She deserves the best of both world. Just saying.
mahaha

Tucker, GA

#17 Dec 4, 2012
I guess karmas a bitch ain't it josh!!!:) haha
Caity Crawford

United States

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Haha i work three jobs! Childsupport ha 60 a wk barely buys diapers && wipes for a month. Im a year clean. I do not have stds! Im grown and handle my own.. Even got my own car.. haters of hoptown ha gotta lovem!
ariel

United States

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Get em caity #single moms rock lol
Jesus

Mineral Wells, TX

#20 Dec 4, 2012
That vag is infected!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers GROW UP 1 hr DeVos 40
Sheriff's Candiadates 1 hr trumpsex 42
Hendricks fixes McCoy's Priavte Potholes 3 hr Ryan 2
popo chase 3 hr JSMC 3
Hoptown High Baseball coach 3 hr Coach Rhinestone 7
Tyler unfit to be the Sheriff 4 hr Listen 3
Mike Henderson and Spenc sowell Screwed 5 hr Easy Sider 7
What happened to father Baker 20 hr IP Preacher 10
News PHOTOS: Hopkinsville officer shot 20 hr IP Preacher 8

Hopkinsville Jobs