First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Colonel Outsider

Hopkinsville, KY

#65 Feb 15, 2013
Colonels did have a great week in getting a coach and staff together. Wonder how this will affect the team? Juckett has been good behind the plate and working with the Pitchers but his arm is not where they want it to be. This position will go to the one that can handle the staff the best and if they can hit that will be a plus. I agree that Juckett has the lead now but it is still early in the game.Everything else is solid. I do look for a great year!
Mr green

Paducah, KY

#66 Feb 15, 2013
Wonder how much the lawn man is charging to cut the grass and fix the sprinkler? Grass should be good and green with all the fertilizer that goes on that field.
bahaha

Madisonville, KY

#67 Feb 15, 2013
Mr green, old man Ivan Baker is gone, no more paying for favors. Wonder how much money that old man made off the CCHS boosters? I sure know we paid him dearly 2 and 3 years ago.
Pockets full of cash

Paducah, KY

#68 Feb 16, 2013
Lot of money changes hands over the years and put in peoples pockets wile the board workers did the labor on school time and payroll while the booster money went in the front pocket. Glad I am not the only one that know this.
Colonel Fan

Hopkinsville, KY

#69 Feb 23, 2013
Colonels looked good today. Team is working hard. Defense and Pitching will be a strength this season. Looks like Juckett has won the catching job with his strong performance. Do not give this district to the Tigers yet!
Call it like it is

Hopkinsville, KY

#70 Feb 23, 2013
Colonel Fan wrote:
Colonels looked good today. Team is working hard. Defense and Pitching will be a strength this season. Looks like Juckett has won the catching job with his strong performance. Do not give this district to the Tigers yet!
Colonels were set to win the district before the change in coaches. Down year for the tigers coming up. Crawford walked into a good situation. They should contend for regional title.
Bubba B

Nortonville, KY

#71 Feb 24, 2013
Right they looked good in the scrimmage. Lot of good kids that are going to be pushing for PT. I agree that Juckett will be the surprise of the season as he has come out as the top catcher per the coaches, they are very impressed with his skills behind the plate and his leadership. Craft and Patterson are going to be solid also. Things are looking great now so get behind this team and stop all the griping!
Stan the Man

Madisonville, KY

#72 Feb 24, 2013
This should have been the Smith boy's 3rd year as starting catcher.
Hopper Insider

United States

#73 Feb 25, 2013
You are right with things going well the past week. The coach said today that every position is still open and no starters have been decided. I do not think that Juckett has won any position as both Chilton and Smith are in the picture. Chiltons are has proved that he is healthy and if he hits the job is his as he is the best behind the plate and Smith is happy in the outfield. I think which one does not catch will start at another position and maybe DH. good to have several that can play as it is a long season. I really think this team could surprise the Region as this Coaching staff is not giving anything to anyone, it will be earned on the diamond! Go Colonels!!!!!!!
Brother J

Marion, KY

#74 Feb 25, 2013
Yalls needs to quit this stuff as the chiltons has a f-ing gun behind the plate and sos does smith in cf. if yous think anyone elese is going to play theses positions yous needs to gets off them drugs. Colonel will kick some butts tis seasons and will beat tigers all overs the feilds. yous are just trying to starts some shits.
Brother J

Marion, KY

#75 Feb 25, 2013
Colonel Fan wrote:
Jucketts needs to finds anothers teams if he thinks he is the catchers as crawfords is not impressed with hes.yous needs to get of the cracks and gets some religions if you thinks this ti trues.
Big G

United States

#76 Feb 25, 2013
Hoptown going to smoke CCHS this year again! It don't matter who you have behind the plate.
Wicked

Hopkinsville, KY

#78 Feb 26, 2013
Most of the stuff on this post is coming from the other side of town to get under the kids head. Pay no attention to any of this bull. Grayson has said no positions have been decided so all of these posts are not true. He did say the best will play. Keep on Tigers and Blazers you day will come!
Cougars

United States

#79 Feb 26, 2013
bahaha wrote:
Mr green, old man Ivan Baker is gone, no more paying for favors. Wonder how much money that old man made off the CCHS boosters? I sure know we paid him dearly 2 and 3 years ago.
Mr Green is not Ivan Baker!
Coach G

Tucker, GA

#80 Feb 26, 2013
CCHS WILL GET 10 run ruled this year.
Triple C Dad

Cadiz, KY

#82 Feb 26, 2013
Triple C mother wrote:
Leave us alone you cowards across town. We are all fine and if you want to come to a practice come on over and we can talk about all your trash. I know who you are you Green and Gold Whore! Sorry your little boy could not take it in a real program and you had to pull him and put him in a little private school where they can hide them from everyday life! He will grow up a pussy!
Way to go!
Player 84

Paducah, KY

#83 Feb 26, 2013
You stupid gripping parents are the ones that will ruin a great season for the players!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MLK new principal 39 min HSTruman 16
Jason McCraw for Mayor 57 min ICU 37
Dead Deer on Facebook 5 hr Newsat11 19
Poo-pee girls 7 hr Sicko 4
Frost Kids 13 hr Me too 2
Walmart on Canton 15 hr Hoptown Tiger 8
Kentucky rape statute 16 hr magnapi 7
Livy Leavell running again? 16 hr Johnson 24
HPD officer In jail 16 hr Dumb 26

Hopkinsville Jobs