Ya boy

Madisonville, KY

#44 Feb 6, 2013
Tigers takin that L this year gonna let y'all know the Harris boy or the catcher has quit band the fatt snuff boy is now the catcher so will have many problems
Tommy

Beaver Dam, KY

#45 Feb 6, 2013
Colonels wrote:
The Chilton boy couldn't block a basketball if it was thrown at him
Denny chitin named new county baseball coach 2013 with Tommy McGraw as number 1 assistant
I want coach Blane back!!!!
Parent Pissedoff

Madisonville, KY

#46 Feb 6, 2013
Wonder why the Asst Principal/AD does not have any concerns over the problems in other sports? Major problems in BG Basketball and soccer programs. Guess they look the other way when a child in not involved in the sport? Is the Principal that blind and stupid? He better watch his back.
LOL

Madisonville, KY

#47 Feb 6, 2013
Stupid is as stupid does wrote:
Above is not Crider as it is another one of those Jealous Tigers fans. You will get yours sooner than later. He was at the school all day!
LOL...Dude, the Tigers kicked your butt. You left because you knew it was going to happen every single year.CCHS has a bunch of drug addicted, suicidal losers.
Local fan

Madisonville, KY

#48 Feb 6, 2013
I'm just gonna say that I go to most of the games and I am not impressed with any of the kids at cchs. I sure hope the new coach can control those moms. Oooh wee, they act like their kid is gonna be in mlb. Them kids be lucky to play in high skool,gonna be fun to see who gets a college offer
Too busy

Cross Plains, TN

#49 Feb 6, 2013
It's funny how a team wins a couple of games and all of a sudden they think they are all stars.
Big Black Rooter

Kuttawa, KY

#50 Feb 8, 2013
Do the players on the baseball team that are white like the black girls at the school? They will never win till they dabble in the dark meat.
Footballer

Kuttawa, KY

#51 Feb 8, 2013
Parent Pissedoff wrote:
Wonder why the Asst Principal/AD does not have any concerns over the problems in other sports? Major problems in BG Basketball and soccer programs. Guess they look the other way when a child in not involved in the sport? Is the Principal that blind and stupid? He better watch his back.
The head Principal has bigger problems on his back. I just wonder what would happen if they tested all coaches from the Middle School up to the High school for illegal Drugs and alcohol?
back to back

Providence, KY

#52 Feb 9, 2013
Ya boy wrote:
Tigers takin that L this year gonna let y'all know the Harris boy or the catcher has quit band the fatt snuff boy is now the catcher so will have many problems
who are you referring to as the fatt snuff boy?
HHS Insider

United States

#53 Feb 10, 2013
I heard last night that a player from HHS is defecting to CCHS. Parents are trying to locate home in CCHS district.
This is a very good player of multiple sports and is very good at all of the sports.
Cchs Welcoming Comittee

Hopkinsville, KY

#54 Feb 10, 2013
Bring him on. We could use everything we can get.
h2der

Kuttawa, KY

#55 Feb 10, 2013
Heard all of the new coaches assistants quit and he had to bring a drunk friend from Fla to help him out? No worries as the mothers will be glad to help out on the side if you know what I mean brothers. Maybe Hickey needs some extra money to help pay his way to watch his son play as he has done little coaching this year!
Jimmy

Hopkinsville, KY

#56 Feb 10, 2013
Does player have relatives that play at cchs?
Too busy

Cross Plains, TN

#57 Feb 10, 2013
h2der wrote:
Heard all of the new coaches assistants quit and he had to bring a drunk friend from Fla to help him out? No worries as the mothers will be glad to help out on the side if you know what I mean brothers. Maybe Hickey needs some extra money to help pay his way to watch his son play as he has done little coaching this year!
That is about as inaccurate post as I have seen in a while.
Every Ready

Kuttawa, KY

#58 Feb 10, 2013
How do they have a coach working when the job has only been posted a few days? Looks like a illegal hiring claim will be hired if this person is hired and Working on Monday before the hiring date is over? People are watching this situation very close and the school board attorney might have something to say about plus the State Dept of Education?
Back Hall Monitor

Kuttawa, KY

#59 Feb 10, 2013
You parents need to know that Crider is running the baseball team. He got his boy hires as he wants someone in there that will take care of his son. No reason that Leach should have been fired. Crider was not happy the way his son was being treated. Wonder if he will start this year with the new coach. Will be interesting to see how much PT this boy gets. Leach would not take his crap and got fired. A very sad day for Colonel Baseball,A once proud program has been took down by a nosy parent that needs to do his job as Principal that running the baseball team!
Bunter

Gilbertsville, KY

#61 Feb 12, 2013
New staff was at work yesterday. How did this guy get hired and at work while the job is still posted? Has his criminal background check been completed? Might want to check him out and see if he is OK?????????? It is a Policy to have all new employees have a Criminal Background check before they can be around the students. what is this guy is a freak that like boys or things like that????
Too busy

Cross Plains, TN

#62 Feb 12, 2013
He has been in the district for a while. I would hope that was done a long time ago.
Big Dude

Duluth, GA

#63 Feb 12, 2013
CCHS never follows the rules!!!
Colonel Insider

Louisville, KY

#64 Feb 15, 2013
Looks like things are going well this first week of practice. Juckett has took the lead as Catcher and has looked very solid so far and has impressed Crawford with his strong leadership. Pitching will be strong. If the Defence hold up this could be a great season for the young Colonels!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon hawkins guilty SO 40 min Gossipy Hoptown 13
beautiful woman 51 min Ville9911 3
NOT ALL White people are racist!!!!! 1 hr April 2
COUNTY JUDGE TO MARRY same sexes 2 hr Constitutionalist 23
elderly females and ob/gyn 2 hr MacyJ 3
Whats the solution to our downward spiral as an... 3 hr Barge Man 159
Who does the Police and Sheriff's Department an... 4 hr Getready 3
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE