been there

Nebo, KY

#23 Feb 5, 2013
they have announced the new coach is the Hoptown Hoppers coach. sounds like politics.
Professor dick weed

Madisonville, KY

#24 Feb 5, 2013
well Christian county does have one thing going for them.... Queers John Kelly and the so-called chosen one have officially hooked up
Professor dick weed

Madisonville, KY

#25 Feb 5, 2013
Bryan chilton is the new starter for Christian county colonels and is great asset for the colonels and a rocket as an arm the colonels will have a greatbyear this year and whoop some tiger ass
Juckett Buckett

Madisonville, KY

#26 Feb 5, 2013
Colonels also received a new recruit in from ruff park Leauge Daniel Ortan will start for the colonels at SS replacing the all-star Logan Patterson
Dalton Rowe

Madisonville, KY

#27 Feb 5, 2013
Colonels defense will suck this year without me to get them going I will really miss spa zing out on the field every time a ball is hit my way and losing county 2 strait district games good luck to the colonels this year
long time fan

Middlesboro, KY

#28 Feb 5, 2013
Dalton...you cost Leach' job. Thank you
James

Paducah, KY

#29 Feb 5, 2013
They have not hired and dads to be the assistant coaches. Where did you people come up with that bull?
James

Paducah, KY

#30 Feb 5, 2013
ANY Dads
Poncho

Paducah, KY

#31 Feb 6, 2013
I heard the coaches talk and Smith and Juckett will get most of the catching duties this year with the other splitting time at DH. they do not want to risk injury on the boy with the serious arm injury but he is in the picture for the future. They are loaded with young players and hope Crawford does not blow it
Baseball

Tucker, GA

#32 Feb 6, 2013
They have a few good players. Patterson is legit but Blane is not. Look at his numbers from the past. Why do you think his Daddy left baseball and went to softball - the girl is a better player.
HHS will continue to win the district as long as the old man over there does not lose his mind and go crazy.
Poncho

Paducah, KY

#33 Feb 6, 2013
The MVP last year was an eight grader? Where do you see him this year? I do not see him on the bench.
Colonel Insider

United States

#34 Feb 6, 2013
Colonels wrote:
<quoted text>
Chitin is absolutle pitiful in heard chi ton was going to call the shots from the stands..,,
He is not Pitiful as you cannot spell. He is a good young player but Regional champions are not made from 8th and 9th graders and your principal players. He will play and play a lot but the staff will be careful with him arm as I would think his parents would want.
Baseball Nut

Hopkinsville, KY

#35 Feb 6, 2013
Chilton is a very good catcher. He is by far the best that CCHS has on their team at this time. I am 100% confident that Chilton will be the starting catcher here this year.
I am also very confident that Chilton is NOT going to HHS. Too much stuff about the old coach at HHS going around town. Not very favorable opinion of the guy from what I have heard and I have not even met the guy but a couple of times. A few of the booster board members do not like him and his ways. From what I have heard, he might not be staying that long unless he gets some counseling or a change of attitude.
Colonel Insider

United States

#36 Feb 6, 2013
For the Colonels to go very far in Post season, Smith needs to be behind the plate. With his leadership and arm he will be the one to steady this young pitching staff. This will be the key to the season, how the young staff handles the pressure. The others will have to wait their turn. This is Per the staff and most of the parents feel this also. do not rush a kid before they are ready. this has been the problem in the past. A player will do OK as a Freshman and never have any incentive to get any better. Juckett has the ability also but he will have to hit to earn PT.
Kevin Crider

Paducah, KY

#37 Feb 6, 2013
I will run the whole show and now that I got my boy Crawford in as coach it will be my baby again. I have not hired any dads to be coaches as the best is yet to come. Do not think that Lovelace is running things as it is me and my boys that will be taking us back to the top. I will step on anyone that gets in our way back to the top! Give us a little time and all colonel fans should be happy again, Hope you all are glad that this is my team and I will be in charge!
Stupid is as stupid does

Paducah, KY

#38 Feb 6, 2013
Above is not Crider as it is another one of those Jealous Tigers fans. You will get yours sooner than later. He was at the school all day!
Kolonels

Paducah, KY

#39 Feb 6, 2013
Need to get off the Chiltons case as they are good hard working parents who will do anything to help the program. I bet the one posting negative things on this site are the ones that do not do one thing to help out our program. Probably the ones that never pay the fees or work in the concession stand or ever cook at the fund raisers? The kid is a good hardworking kid so ease off and get your butt to work!

Since: Feb 13

United States

#40 Feb 6, 2013
Colonel Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not Pitiful as you cannot spell. He is a good young player but Regional champions are not made from 8th and 9th graders and your principal players. He will play and play a lot but the staff will be careful with him arm as I would think his parents would want.
I am believing this non speller is an actual kid on the baseball team. Evidently a little jealous that you don't have the work ethic of that of Chilton as he works his tail off on and off the field and bothers no one. He knows what TEAM means not just someone looking out for theirselves. Why is this about him anyways? He hasn't done anything to deserve any of this non sense. BUT he will be stronger from these negative posts! Just gives him a reason to work even harder. He has nothing to prove to anyone, especially an immature brat that can't spell and evidently cares nothing about his baseball team.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#41 Feb 6, 2013
Loving ball wrote:
<quoted text>
I am believing this non speller is an actual kid on the baseball team. Evidently a little jealous that you don't have the work ethic of that of Chilton as he works his tail off on and off the field and bothers no one. He knows what TEAM means not just someone looking out for theirselves. Why is this about him anyways? He hasn't done anything to deserve any of this non sense. BUT he will be stronger from these negative posts! Just gives him a reason to work even harder. He has nothing to prove to anyone, especially an immature brat that can't spell and evidently cares nothing about his baseball team.
And for any of you that know anything about Christian County baseball you will also remember that Chilton was the backup catcher for Daniel's last year and played in several varsity games he did fine then and he was an 8th grader.
staff

Tucker, GA

#42 Feb 6, 2013
Loving ball wrote:
<quoted text>I am believing this non speller is an actual kid on the baseball team. Evidently a little jealous that you don't have the work ethic of that of Chilton as he works his tail off on and off the field and bothers no one. He knows what TEAM means not just someone looking out for theirselves. Why is this about him anyways? He hasn't done anything to deserve any of this non sense. BUT he will be stronger from these negative posts! Just gives him a reason to work even harder. He has nothing to prove to anyone, especially an immature brat that can't spell and evidently cares nothing about his baseball team.
Yes, the non-speller is definitely on the team. Just another dumb jock like the rest of you sorry s.o.b.'s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's Candiadates 6 min JohnDWillaims 31
Are you afraid of the Truth 52 min trumpsex 1
Pain management 5 hr Hannah 1
Need of sidewalk on North Main 7 hr Lawnman 9
Daniel Grey HPD cop seeking recusal 7 hr IP Preacher 2
I need to tell her how much I lover 8 hr chip Whitfield 1
Hoptown High Baseball coach 8 hr Johnny Reagan 6
What happened to father Baker Tue IP Preacher 8

Hopkinsville Jobs

Personal Finance