'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 185940 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#100228 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL sorts of info on them ...
IF it doesn't get "scrubbed" ...
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
These links worked when posted before!

Since: Dec 11

#100229 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
or you created links that don't exist
So...I created CIA links to a CIA website?
and yet you said "anyone" can do what I have done?

Okay then...your turn!

Pretend I'm from Missouri; (the show me state).

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100230 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
"My kind" see what is going on in this country, not like you and your kind...besides been blind, but stupid too! "Deficit dropped a HUGE number"...
What does that mean, you idiot? What jobs and how much your food stamps did you invest in stock market...stock market is "gambling machine" for rich and powerful ... you liberal baboon!!!!!!!!!!
I you can see all the damage the rich has done to America than why are you a Repub?
Not paying taxes, shipping jobs and blowing up the world's economy with their home loan scams. So exactly why is it you are part of the party that does everything and I do mean everything to protect the rich. Have you ever thought about what McConnell has done to try an advance his self?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100231 May 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
These links worked when posted before!
I believe you.
That is why I posted different ones.
Because when I clicked on yours, it went to them but they had been moved.

The one I posted is from 'cache'
At last check[just now] they were still there.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

Thanks Ari :)

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#100232 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I would almost BET it IS "criminal" ...
NO ONE ...
I repeat ...
NO ONE
can be this STUPID ...
for THIS loooooong ...
without opening their eyes ...
UNLESS
they ARE "afraid"
of
something or someONE!
*FEAR* guides you libTARDS!
;~)
yea, who do you think I'm afraid of, you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100233 May 17, 2013
Former CENTCOM #2 Says Iraqi WMD in Syria, Iran, Lebanon
September - 24 - 2004

He’s the former #2-man in CENTCOM, and therefore, is extremely credible. Look at what he says about Iraq’s WMD:

“Two days before March 19, 2003, we saw quite a number of vehicles going into Syria. We could not go after them because we said we’d give Saddam 48 hours. A lot of leaders went into Syria, and a lot of WMD went into Syria. We’ve gotten indications some went into Lebanon, and probably some went into Iran.”

Now, the other reports of traffic going into Syria come from the months before 2003. Is DeLong saying the shipments only occurred in the two days prior to the war beginning? If so, there may be some conflict in the timelines for the shipments.

http://www.worldthreats.com/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100234 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, who do you think I'm afraid of, you?
The "booger man" ...

:D

“I Walk On Water”

#100235 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
So...I created CIA links to a CIA website?
and yet you said "anyone" can do what I have done?
Okay then...your turn!
Pretend I'm from Missouri; (the show me state).
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-H...

Okay then...your turn!

“I Walk On Water”

#100236 May 17, 2013
HotC_OWNS_Ari

“I Walk On Water”

#100237 May 17, 2013
How's that, Gayto from Missouri?
Uncle Tab

United States

#100238 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I NEVER backtrack you drug tripping fool!
HE said that IN THE FILIBUSTER!
That record is HISTORIC!
RAND PAULS FILIBUSTER is an HTML WEBPAGE! Each hour of that filibuster is a separate "WEBPAGE" and so "hour three" is actually "page three"! You poor illiterate Bastard!
I can convert the text to a Word Document and insert page breaks for your ignorant ass!
Yes, please do that.

Also put in bold type where he states in the filibuster "drones can be used on a violent criminal who just robbed a store with a GUN in his hand'

Big difference between a gun and a bazooka or whatever stupid comparison you made.

Just to keep it clear.... No 'that's what he meant' BS you tools copy and paste and want everyone to believe as proof.

We're talking violent robbery with a gun.

How many terrorist rob stores?? Terrorists kiil large amounts of people, they don't steal 70 bucks from 7-11.

Make your republican excuse good when you post what you said you'd post. I'm shooting you tools down left and right the last 3 days.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100239 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
HotC_OWNS_Ari
TRY mine pUnk!
THEY worked just a few minutes ago!
Uncle Tab

United States

#100240 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>genius
They love to see themselves type..... That's for damned sure!
OZombies

United States

#100241 May 17, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I you can see all the damage the rich has done to America than why are you a Repub?
Not paying taxes, shipping jobs and blowing up the world's economy with their home loan scams. So exactly why is it you are part of the party that does everything and I do mean everything to protect the rich. Have you ever thought about what McConnell has done to try an advance his self?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
You are complete imbecile ...Ask Nancy Pelosi, Obama, Congresswoman from Florida, blond curly hair,(don't remember her name) and so many other Democrats, how many millions they have overseas ...where is Obama's job czar GE/CEO Jeffrey Immelt and a job creator, why did he took job overseas and didn't pay taxes, because he is Obama's friend and IRS targets only Conservatives...we know that now! Shut up...!!!!!
Don't have patience for morons and ignorant! You must be in liberal coma with all the others...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100243 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please do that.
Also put in bold type where he states in the filibuster "drones can be used on a violent criminal who just robbed a store with a GUN in his hand'
Big difference between a gun and a bazooka or whatever stupid comparison you made.
Just to keep it clear.... No 'that's what he meant' BS you tools copy and paste and want everyone to believe as proof.
We're talking violent robbery with a gun.
How many terrorist rob stores?? Terrorists kiil large amounts of people, they don't steal 70 bucks from 7-11.
Make your republican excuse good when you post what you said you'd post. I'm shooting you tools down left and right the last 3 days.
How many terrorist rob stores?? said 'dumchit'

ANYone "pointing" a gun at someone ...

sends "TERROR" ...

to the one it IS pointed AT!

“I Walk On Water”

#100244 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TRY mine pUnk!
THEY worked just a few minutes ago!
I tried yours, too gritty, and mildewy, and you moan too much
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100246 May 17, 2013
MSNBC "Report" On Natural Born Citizen

&fe ature=player_embedded
Uncle Tab

United States

#100247 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
HotC_OWNS_Ari
We all have..... He's easy!:-D

And amircan crackhead has it all wrong.... You're much better at knocking them down than I am. You get them crazy riled up. Have them bragging endlessly about how brave they are (after hiding from me for the next 28 days) it's an art form that you've mastered! I'm impressed.

“I Walk On Water”

#100248 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are complete imbecile ...Ask Nancy Pelosi, Obama, Congresswoman from Florida, blond curly hair,(don't remember her name) and so many other Democrats, how many millions they have overseas ...where is Obama's job czar GE/CEO Jeffrey Immelt and a job creator, why did he took job overseas and didn't pay taxes, because he is Obama's friend and IRS targets only Conservatives...we know that now! Shut up...!!!!!
Don't have patience for morons and ignorant! You must be in liberal coma with all the others...
you want to slit his throat, kill his family?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100249 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to slit his throat, kill his family?
IF she did ...
WANTED to ...

Just like ME ...

IF "I" *wanted to*

you NOR anyone else could STOP US!

IF WE "wanted to" ...

bad enuf!

Capiche?!?

It's "u" and your libTARDED cohorts ...
that WANT to KILL everyone!

WE WILL *if* "provoked" to that point!

Sit back & WATCH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heritage grads support new marriage law 24 min Loki 9
Amy Samples 3 hr Dirty laundry 1
sam miller (Dec '14) 5 hr Ginger12 18
Tammy Bradley 5 hr Ginger12 10
Local media and Sheriff Leavell 6 hr Iamjealous 5
Whats the solution to our downward spiral as an... 7 hr Historian 146
Were Cursed Now 14 hr Loki 19
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE