'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98857 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I did this study:
The Supreme Court has a special role to play in the United States system of government. The Constitution gives it the power to check, if necessary, the actions of the President and Congress.
It can tell a President that his actions are not allowed by the Constitution. It can tell Congress that a law it passed violated the U.S. Constitution and is, therefore, no longer a law. It can also tell the government of a state that one of its laws breaks a rule in the Constitution.
The Supreme Court is the final judge in all cases involving laws of Congress, and the highest law of all the Constitution.
http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/ro...
That is, if Teachers know more than Dics
and the Constitution can tell the USSC their actions are not allowed and this can be brought by either of the other two branches, check and balances, boy.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98858 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin is correct here super stupid.
Again, Google 'Amendment' and let us know what that means and who does Amendments.
Thanks dumbass!
LMAO!!! STFU dumbass, you need an education on the Constitution, also!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98859 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>and the Constitution can tell the USSC their actions are not allowed and this can be brought by either of the other two branches, check and balances, boy.
Congress or the President overrule the Supreme Court? LMAO

that is complete and utter bullshit, but you go with that, Dic, I'm going to bed...right...again
Uncle Tab

United States

#98860 May 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone watches you talk shit!
You haven't won a single debate with me YET!
When you need to talk to me click "reply" you sneaky coward.
here is the link to the "transcript" use control "F" to perform a keyword search (3rd hour of the filibuster (march 7, 2013).
http://www.paul.senate.gov/...
Suck that! Unlike you I don't LIE! and I don't call anyone a liar without proof! You are a LIAR!
I did the search idiot!! Why do you think I asked you for a page number IDIOT!!

But as usual.... You lie.

It's not in there dumbass!!

Prove me wrong.... Do the search and post it.

You can't.... Which makes you annUNINFORMED IDIOT!!

Next?!
Uncle Tab

United States

#98861 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
here is the link to the "transcript" use control "F" to perform a keyword search (3rd hour of the filibuster (march 7, 2013).
Suck that! Unlike you I don't LIE! and I don't call anyone a liar without proof! You are a LIAR!
btw.... I called you a liar and proved it.

You can always prove me wrong..... But you can't.

Burns you up doesn't it??

Heh

Just like pointing that out.... Over and over and over.
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98862 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>and the Constitution can tell the USSC their actions are not allowed and this can be brought by either of the other two branches, check and balances, boy.
the only thing scary about you is how incompetent you are. Wow! I mean....wow
Uncle Tab

United States

#98863 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Night Unc, good to see you on. It' bedtime for me..I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the NEW wisdom of Zeno of Citium, or 'Justa Dic', as I call him.
Night Calvin!

And yes, it's fun to pole holes in their boat that's already sinking fast.

Both Ari and Dick are very ignorant.

Busted super stupid Ari the truth and he keeps digging his dumb uneducated beck ball sucking self even deeper in the hole.

It's just fun for me

See you tomorrow
Uncle Tab

United States

#98864 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
'No Results Found'= Ari is a LIAR.

Just fun making that crystal clear to everyone.

Now instead if giving a page number to everyone, he'll blab some other moronic bullshit.... Changes nothing, I proved him a liar.

I love this board! LOL
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98865 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress or the President overrule the Supreme Court? LMAO
that is complete and utter bullshit, but you go with that, Dic, I'm going to bed...right...again
LMAO!! That is right Fuch Face!!! No branch of the US Government has any power above the others, it is called checks and balance.
Ohh the supreme court, they haven't anymore authority than the other two branches!! These days they are nothing more than over payed ambulance chasing activist.
Uncle Tab

United States

#98866 May 9, 2013
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot isn't smart enough to realize that the SC's job is to interpret the Constitution.
It's funny how these idiots are so stupid not to realize this. But they go and in and about how much they know about the Constitution.
Idiots!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98867 May 9, 2013
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! You aren't educated enough to make that statement!! WOW!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#98868 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! That is right Fuch Face!!! No branch of the US Government has any power above the others, it is called checks and balance.
Ohh the supreme court, they haven't anymore authority than the other two branches!! These days they are nothing more than over payed ambulance chasing activist.
They interpret the Constitution Super Stupid..... They are called The SUPREME Court for a reason.

It's funny how your dumbass goes in and in about the Constitution yet you know nothing about it.

Republican stool pigeon!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98869 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They interpret the Constitution Super Stupid..... They are called The SUPREME Court for a reason.
It's funny how your dumbass goes in and in about the Constitution yet you know nothing about it.
Republican stool pigeon!
LMAO!! Yes they interpret the Constitution, but within the scope that the framers intended, not some off the wall activist BS.
This the reason why the USSC does not have the final say, it puts too much power in one branch and as you should know no branch has power over any of the other two.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98870 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican stool pigeon!
LMAO!!! Can you tell me what an administrative amendment is? After you find it, I will tell you what it really is!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98871 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican stool pigeon!
LMAO!!! Your assignment for tomorrow. Why was the 14th amendment created and what ramification were discussed during its process, this should take your dumb ass about two years to decipher.
If you don't have the right answers I will not reply, don't want to make you feel any dumber than you are already.
Uncle Tab

United States

#98873 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Can you tell me what an administrative amendment is? After you find it, I will tell you what it really is!!!
It has nothing to do with what we're discussing here.

Try to keep up here dumbass.

LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#98874 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Your assignment for tomorrow. Why was the 14th amendment created and what ramification were discussed during its process, this should take your dumb ass about two years to decipher.
If you don't have the right answers I will not reply, don't want to make you feel any dumber than you are already.
No need for me to mess with it.... SCOTUS is doing a great job.

They know the Constitution much better than me. And I know TONS more about it than you do.

So keep with your statement about not posting to me again..... But you can't.... You're too stupid to not to do it.

You love being owned like I own Ari..... I've said it before a few times.... I'll have to claim you tools in my taxes for owning you.

:-D

Can't wait for you to NOT reply to me again!

*snicker*
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98875 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with what we're discussing here.
Try to keep up here dumbass.
LMAO
LMAO!!! Dumbass, it has everything to do with what we are talking about here.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE STUPID AND EVERYONE CAN SEE IT!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98877 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They know the Constitution much better than me. And I know TONS more about it than you do.
So keep with your statement about not posting to me again..... But you can't.... You're too stupid to not to do it.
You love being owned like I own Ari..... I've said it before a few times.... I'll have to claim you tools in my taxes for owning you.
*snicker*
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98879 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
*snicker*
LMAO!!! So you refused the assignment, guess I can smear your dumb-ass anytime I want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Brandon Hawkins 23 min glad 5
Anonymity 24 min LegalEagle 11
dayton jones out on bond 26 min glad 3
Martinrea 27 min tommy 12
the jones boy that did the assault 1 hr judas 77
Hopkinsville = little Chicago 1 hr history 4
cadiz shooting post removed. 1 hr Keanna 64
Brandon Hawkins Guilty 2 hr judas 17
Brandon hawkins rape (Feb '14) Wed The Preacher stil... 50

Freeze Watch for Christian County was issued at October 30 at 11:52AM EDT