'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239216 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

KYMI

Okemos, MI

#65343 Nov 24, 2012
Oblamer has his motorcade pull into a Burger King, oblamer gets out and the guy behind the counter is wearing a Burger King crown as part of his uniform. He spoke with a middle east accent, ... Oblamer bowed to him.
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#65344 Nov 24, 2012
Well all, gotta go for now, see you later.

Hey all you libs, heres today's dose of reality.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#65345 Nov 24, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to hear from you, AL...
Thanks OZ :)
Had to take a break and recharge my batteries, per se...
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#65346 Nov 24, 2012
KYMI wrote:
You getting the point lefty? Or do these things mean anything to you?
All these things have been happening for a long time.And then some are just plain over-kill , you sound very afraid of a lot of thing and you worry to much. Chicken little the sky is not falling.
I'm not saying you in particular,but all this doomsday stuff is always out there,for as long as I can remember.And when it's not in the main stream media it is through some crazy religious fanatic.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65347 Nov 24, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a daughter in law that drank the kool aid until she started watching Glen, then started to appreciate the logic of his humorous comments about libs, then started coming from the dark side into reality! Worked for her, and that same style is really ticking off the sodolibs on this thread!
LOL
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! We all did too up here in liberal land (Michigan).
GO SEAN! GO GLEN! GO RUSH! GO MARK!
Thanks Michigan :)
I'll try your idea.
Good to hear you Guys had a 'great one' too!

Go to the GOOD Guys! YES!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

.

#65348 Nov 24, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea :)
Have you talked to the invisible man?
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#65349 Nov 24, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
lmfao kymi , i see obozo and his union thugs have failed again wal mart has record sales lmfao, jr died
Looks like the economy is doing just awful .
SYL

Ashland, KY

#65350 Nov 24, 2012
Last Tuesday I stopped by the Dr's office to get my flu shot. I saw this pink slip on the window at the receptionist's. It said ,
"flu shots will not be billed to insurance,and payment was expected at time of service"
I ask the receptionist if I had to pay since my insurance had always paid before . She said yes,but I would have to come back Monday as she did not know why and that the Dr or nurse won't be back till then.

Has anyone else had to happen ?
SYL

Ashland, KY

#65351 Nov 24, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what I thought, liberals can't face facts!
It's not that they can't face them, they just don't understand them... YET!
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#65352 Nov 24, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Well all, gotta go for now, see you later.
Hey all you libs, heres today's dose of reality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d7nPUY0YvagXX
this video reminded me of being in a baptist church as a young child,scary.
Karl

Ashland, KY

#65353 Nov 24, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
All these things have been happening for a long time.And then some are just plain over-kill , you sound very afraid of a lot of thing and you worry to much. Chicken little the sky is not falling.
I'm not saying you in particular,but all this doomsday stuff is always out there,for as long as I can remember.And when it's not in the main stream media it is through some crazy religious fanatic.
When I see the Bible coming to pass right before my eyes, I do tend to get a little worried. Do you watch any of the PREPPER SHOWS,there's many people worried about what maybe is going to happen and getting prepared.

unless you know what the bible warns us of, and what to expect and to be ready. those things are going on right now.
you can't recognize it because you don't read the bible.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65354 Nov 24, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you talked to the invisible man?
Yeah ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65355 Nov 24, 2012
Did anyone watch the Doomsday show on FNC last night?
Talking about the Mayans.
They even have a camera tuned in, somewhere in Israel.

They've been predicting "doomsdays" for years.
No one knows when its's gonna happen.
Jesus will return "like a thief in the night."

1 Thessalonians 5:2
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#65356 Nov 24, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
When I see the Bible coming to pass right before my eyes, I do tend to get a little worried. Do you watch any of the PREPPER SHOWS,there's many people worried about what maybe is going to happen and getting prepared.
unless you know what the bible warns us of, and what to expect and to be ready. those things are going on right now.
you can't recognize it because you don't read the bible.
As a matter of fact I have read most of the bible 2 times,I always skip over the begats and begans. I know of the warnings ,but the bible also says no man shall be able to predict the end.Which is kinda funny,because men wrote the bible. Believe what you want I have no problem with that, it is a free country.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#65357 Nov 24, 2012
Well on a lighter note!
I came across this song and it reminded me of something I did years ago.

Leavin' the VFW club one night in Corbin Ky.
After some Cheap Vodka and I mean cheap!
I was lookin' at the Colonel Sanders Café and Museum..Later know as Kentucky fried chicken to all you people out in
netherworld who might not know.
When it struck me that the girl I was with deserved some Flowers and like a miracle there they where
sitting in the window sill of the Colonel Sanders café.
Yeah..I stopped! Half sober as i like to say and picked
'em. never made to the stop sign!
[email protected] they take their CHICKEN serious in Corbin Ky.!
Hope you enjoy this tune
http://youtu.be/xIFQkbhTIGk
tofy
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#65358 Nov 24, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Well on a lighter note!
I came across this song and it reminded me of something I did years ago.
Leavin' the VFW club one night in Corbin Ky.
After some Cheap Vodka and I mean cheap!
I was lookin' at the Colonel Sanders Café and Museum..Later know as Kentucky fried chicken to all you people out in
netherworld who might not know.
When it struck me that the girl I was with deserved some Flowers and like a miracle there they where
sitting in the window sill of the Colonel Sanders café.
Yeah..I stopped! Half sober as i like to say and picked
'em. never made to the stop si
[email protected] they take their CHICKEN serious in Corbin Ky.!
Hope you enjoy this tune
http://youtu.be/xIFQkbhTIGk
tofy
Love Johnny Cash, things haven't changed much in so parts of Mississippi.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65359 Nov 24, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Well on a lighter note!
I came across this song and it reminded me of something I did years ago.
Leavin' the VFW club one night in Corbin Ky.
After some Cheap Vodka and I mean cheap!
I was lookin' at the Colonel Sanders Café and Museum..Later know as Kentucky fried chicken to all you people out in
netherworld who might not know.
When it struck me that the girl I was with deserved some Flowers and like a miracle there they where
sitting in the window sill of the Colonel Sanders café.
Yeah..I stopped! Half sober as i like to say and picked
'em. never made to the stop sign!
[email protected] they take their CHICKEN serious in Corbin Ky.!
Hope you enjoy this tune
http://youtu.be/xIFQkbhTIGk
tofy
Hi tofy, How are ya :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65360 Nov 24, 2012
SYL wrote:
Last Tuesday I stopped by the Dr's office to get my flu shot. I saw this pink slip on the window at the receptionist's. It said ,
"flu shots will not be billed to insurance,and payment was expected at time of service"
I ask the receptionist if I had to pay since my insurance had always paid before . She said yes,but I would have to come back Monday as she did not know why and that the Dr or nurse won't be back till then.
Has anyone else had to happen ?
I've been told I can not have any more prednisone for inflamed lungs, from asthma inhalers, until I take a "flu & pneumonia shot" ...):
One inhaler that my ins. has been paying for, for years, is no longer covered.
Have to pay out of pocket!
SYL

Ashland, KY

#65361 Nov 24, 2012
We all need inner Peace after the election so I'm passing this on in case you haven't found it yet.It worked for me today.
A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives after this election, we should always finish things we start. Since we all could more calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I'd started and didn't finish.

I finished a bottle of merlot, a bottle of chardonnay, a bodle of baileys, a butle of wum,tha mainder of valiuminum scriptins,an a box of choclutz. Yu has no idr how fablus I feel rite now.
Sned this to all ur frenz who needinner piss,an tellum u luvum. Good night everyone .

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#65362 Nov 24, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi tofy, How are ya :)
Hey AL, I'm ok! And You?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aut um Green wood 17 min former colonel 2
Venue 19 min Fruit fly 5
Who's chickens keep getting out in the road on ... 20 min Ruth 13
rental place 54 min mom 3
Say NO to school tax increase! 1 hr UK Mom 62
Dayton Jones pleads out 1 hr co worker 10
how soon some forget 2 hr The firm 52
Two in Sexual Assault Case 4 hr Magnum p I 73
Tony Jones 6 hr Really 31
Over and under for Dayton 30 years Aug 22 mr bone 28

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages