'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48978 Sep 18, 2012
Simple
Really!:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#48979 Sep 18, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Great fictional story you have there. You're the one who waits at the mailbox before the mail even comes wringing your hands waiting for your welfare check.
As for me, don't have to work anymore. Laid back enjoying the fruits of my labor (years of it) and none of which Obama will get his grubby hands on to give to those who choose to sit on their dead a$$es expecting the working population to fulfill their crappy, boring lifestyles.
All of which are Obama's dreamscape ... keep the poor folks down so they will be dependent on his food stamps and welfare checks, barely able to feed a family, take a vacation, buy a new car, enjoy a great shopping spree for new furniture, nice clothes, a good steak at Outback now and then, instead of garage sales, second hand stores, Salvation Army give-a-ways and hand me downs. Those are Obama's people, the kind he buffalo's with BS and lies. If they have a vehicle that runs they might even make it to voting booth to vote for him again. Steal their pride and self-worth, make them feel inferior and beholdin' to this fraud-in-chief, so he gets in office again and can afford to take another $4 million dollar tax payer vacation this Christmas.
Ah, the joys the Obama's will have with another four years on the backs of the poor slobs who bust their butts just trying to keep up in his fantasy of lies and distortions.
No, my money from my retirement goes into my checking account.

And democrats don't try to hold working peoe down, your description is of republicans. Remember, they never want to raise minimum wage. Please prove me wrong here jay, please try lmao

They fight unions tooth and nail. They want contracts with thier customers for. If oders but not with employees who make them all the money. Hmmmm just greed! America is over the greed and super rich getting over on everyone. Obama is still up over 5%. Ol mitt didn't even get a bounce after the convention. You're dead in the water pal!!

Keep singing that Muslim BS that you idiots are trained to repeat.... It's almost over. 49 days and 4 more years!

Now don't stay up too late Lil fella! Gotta turn the deep fryer on early at McDonald's to make the hash browns for breakfast!!!!!! Lmao

Tool!!!

How's that edited video working for you??? Have you noticed it being heavily edited and all??? How dumb do you feel falling for that??? You do have a 5th grade education don't you? Cause that was a sad to believe that was factual at all. You aren't very bright lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48980 Sep 18, 2012
I just got a BIG tax bill in mail today....
Have to 'tag' my car by end of month...

Paid out the yay hoo last month for 6 months worth of insurance for this car. NO reason for that, EXCEPT I'm paying for "No-Fault" insurance for the "no-goods" that do NOT have insurance!

Yes, driving "IS" a privilege!
I intend on KEEPING up that privilege till my
TEN TOES are stuck up in the AIR!

ANYone who OWNS property or vehicles pays TAXES! bub....

How about you? ;-)
Uncle Tab

United States

#48981 Sep 18, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up your paste and post. Wake up tomorrow and pay some taxes like Mitt said.
She's a heavy Meth abuser. Constantly copying and pasting.

If you copy and paste enough, it becomes true, right??
vet

Maringouin, LA

#48982 Sep 18, 2012
maybe all this special ammo is for obama security against his feeble thoughts that some may rise against him?homeland security is damn sure not part of the military and this amount of sniper ammo isnt needed to shoot illegals?obama is helping illegals so why the stock piling of sniper ammo?the media, contrtolled by obama isnt even mentioning this so why is this happening without telling the public?we better scream for some answers for this is scary!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48983 Sep 18, 2012
The University of Virginia has ---declined--- President Obama’s request <<<--<< to speak on campus next week, citing security costs and the disruption of classes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/25/un...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48984 Sep 18, 2012
Latest Politics
Social Security wrongly awarding disability benefits?
Sep 18, 2012- 2:58 -
Senate report shines light on questionable cases

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1847762500001/soci...
Uncle Tab

United States

#48985 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The University of Virginia has ---declined--- President Obama’s request <<<--<< to speak on campus next week, citing security costs and the disruption of classes.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/25/un...
What does this have to do with the price of eggs in China???
Hey

Union City, TN

#48986 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
I just got a BIG tax bill in mail today....
Have to 'tag' my car by end of month...
Paid out the yay hoo last month for 6 months worth of insurance for this car. NO reason for that, EXCEPT I'm paying for "No-Fault" insurance for the "no-goods" that do NOT have insurance!
Yes, driving "IS" a privilege!
I intend on KEEPING up that privilege till my
TEN TOES are stuck up in the AIR!
ANYone who OWNS property or vehicles pays TAXES! bub....
How about you? ;-)
Tell it to Romney....he's the one who said 47% of the population pay no taxes! He was talking about "YOU". LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48987 Sep 18, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to Romney....he's the one who said 47% of the population pay no taxes! He was talking about "YOU". LOL
You KNOW "diddly squat" about me...
How much OR how little I pay in taxes ...

Therefore you know NOTHING...
Just "flapping your jaws" / "rattling your keys" ... ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48988 Sep 18, 2012
G'Night
Tired of ALL the "ignorance" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48989 Sep 18, 2012
One more thing ...

UNIVERSITY OF FLA.--STUDENT-- ALLEGEDLY DENIED ENTRY INTO MICHELLE OBAMA EVENT FOR WEARING JOHN MCCAIN T-SHIRT

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/university-of...
Jay

Paris, TN

#48990 Sep 18, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my money from my retirement goes into my checking account.
And democrats don't try to hold working peoe down, your description is of republicans. Remember, they never want to raise minimum wage. Please prove me wrong here jay, please try lmao
They fight unions tooth and nail. They want contracts with thier customers for. If oders but not with employees who make them all the money. Hmmmm just greed! America is over the greed and super rich getting over on everyone. Obama is still up over 5%. Ol mitt didn't even get a bounce after the convention. You're dead in the water pal!!
Keep singing that Muslim BS that you idiots are trained to repeat.... It's almost over. 49 days and 4 more years!
Now don't stay up too late Lil fella! Gotta turn the deep fryer on early at McDonald's to make the hash browns for breakfast!!!!!! Lmao
Tool!!!
How's that edited video working for you??? Have you noticed it being heavily edited and all??? How dumb do you feel falling for that??? You do have a 5th grade education don't you? Cause that was a sad to believe that was factual at all. You aren't very bright lmao

Romney told the truth today, and even the conservative media was discussing it. The American people don't like the truth, they would rather live under Obama's fantasies or Hope/Change and Backward! The 47% he was talking about IS the truth. The truth hurts doesn't it? It makes you libs mad to have to face yourself in the mirror and admit what idiots you are. In that collage of people are those who will vote for Obama because they are afraid they will lose their welfare. When someone offers an option: how would you like a good job, regain your self-respect, earn your way in this life, there are too many of your kind out there who would rather not. It's too scary. It's easier to live like a poor slob in government housing, buy your food made in China from the Dollar General, scrounge for a living, and give Obama and his minions the lifestyle they are so accustomed to. The unemployment rate is stuck over 8 and more likely 15 ever since this man took office. People are put on part time rotation shifts so companies don't have to contribute anything but an hourly salary. We are 6 trillion more dollars in debt and borrowing and borrowing, printing worthless money, paying interest up the bookoo on a debt that will never see the end. Our kids are competing against illegals who are reaping the benefits of hard earned taxpayer money. The black Americans are at @ 16% unemployment. He has done nothing for these people because he is sure they will vote for him on color. I know several families who are angry and feeling let down by the lies this man told them. Obama and his family have no "skin" in this game. And the healthcare law he pushed on us is not something he or his cronies would ever stoop so low to participate in.

Your response to me was illiterate, childish and immature. The facts are in your face, and you talk like a 8th grader with a D average. Grow up, and realize I owe you nothing, no explanation unless I choose to. You are just another loud mouth, think you know it all.

Ignorance becomes you!
pshw

Morehead, KY

#48992 Sep 19, 2012
More "us vs them"
Last year's total revenue was $5 Trillion.
It's best to think of debt and defict in relation to revenue, it terms of trillions rather than try to compare otherwise. The main problem lies with cutting taxes during wartime, and we are still at war. The Afghan and Iraq wars represent the first time we cut tax rates during war, even Regan knew to raise taxes when needed(Cold War).
Current projected budget defict is 1.1 Trillion, and we are still under the "Bush budget". Are we going to have to get serious about spending cuts? Yes, but we are going to have to be serious about revenue to make up for all wartime expenditures for the last decade. We need to address what is an acceptable level of debt, as there is such a thing a "good debt".
Stop buying into party-line rhetoric, such as "47% of Americans pay no income tax". Even people that earn 20k and below pay federal tax every paycheck, as most people prefer to get a refund. Think of it as a loan to the government. "Income redistrubtion" is a worn out line as well, the government doesn't ration income to all 350 million citizens. It's about debt and deficit, we need the revenue. Add to this that tax rates, and EIC are republican contributions.
I do want everyone to think about what congress has done to address issues, or not done. Think if there has been far too much political animosity, in lieu of what is beneficial to American citizens. One President has not divided us, but merely brought prejudices to the surface. We still have much work to do with racism and classism. If you doubt it, consider "Birtherism" and the statement that 47% don't pay taxes.
In conclusion, every citizen needs to come together to rebuild our economy. Remember this motto "United We Stand, Divided We Fall."
pshw

Morehead, KY

#48993 Sep 19, 2012
http://apps.opm.gov/tax_calc/withhold_calc/in...

A withholding calculator for w-4 forms, so anyone can try it out.
For example:
1600 per month income(before taxes)
Filing single 0 allowances
Amount withheld is: 176.90

The government gets monthly revenue, not yearly.
papaderp aka oatmeal man

Evansville, IN

#48994 Sep 19, 2012
without the right w2 or if they screwd up mean the government or your employer you can call and complain like ssc,earnings, you can file a something with a r word and you pay nothing!ha
papaderp aka oatmeal man

Evansville, IN

#48995 Sep 19, 2012
when i made 2800,from 2 jobs,think bout 800 was gone,in a month maybe thousand,but you got to calculate overtime and for some odd reasons i would make more without it very wierd
pshw

Morehead, KY

#48996 Sep 19, 2012
You fill out a W-4 when hired, W-2 is your tax statement. People do prefer to get a refund as way to have a lump sum once a year to spend or splurge. Just look at all the commercials during tax time.
pshw

Morehead, KY

#48997 Sep 19, 2012
It's a bit more complicated if you break into a new bracket and overtime has weird tax rates.
pshw

Morehead, KY

#48998 Sep 19, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoptown basketball 10 min Linden 24
Eades Era over at County 1 hr Duffy 5
Comic books 1 hr The Jester 3
Where to get Girl Scout cookies today? 2 hr Answer 2
white hydrolics 3 hr we dont need no ed 22
Who da baby diddy? 4 hr dead 9
chelese traughber 5 hr sweetcakes 6
Hopkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web