'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
42,221 - 42,240 of 150,036 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

democrat crooks be gone wrote:
I can not wait for the debates! Obama will attempt to use his crybaby excuses...Bush, Europe, Greece, the Tea Party "terrorists", racist accusations that he can't prove because they are false, the American enemy (Republicans) and blah, blah,blah. lol
The best debate...Ryan and Biden. That old crazy fool Biden will fold like a cheap paper funeral fan! Priceless! That democrat showing will be the comedy of the year!

I heard Paul Ryan speak today and some hard questions were thrown at him. He barely drew a breath and was ready to answer without hesitation. It sounded great to hear a real American speak of American values and a belief in our old system,(the Constitution)- before this current administration fogged up our glasses with their lies and BS rhetoric.

An American born man, with American values, something that has been so lacking these last four years.

And not one word about Muslim's and religion. What a "breath of fresh air" --- as the saying goes.
Wisdom

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Paul Ryan speak today and some hard questions were thrown at him. He barely drew a breath and was ready to answer without hesitation. It sounded great to hear a real American speak of American values and a belief in our old system,(the Constitution)- before this current administration fogged up our glasses with their lies and BS rhetoric.
An American born man, with American values, something that has been so lacking these last four years.
And not one word about Muslim's and religion. What a "breath of fresh air" --- as the saying goes.
Did Paul mention doing away with Medicare and handed the elderly a good luck voucher?
Did Paul mention doing away with capital gains taxes which would make Mitt's tax rate ZERO?
It's all in the Paul Ryan Budget Plan.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes! He really cares! If he really cares about the unemployed, why hasn't he found them jobs? You think he cares about the pregnant woman with six children by six daddys? He just wants to increase her government benefits so she will vote for him. You think he cares for the illegals? He just wants the Hispanic vote. You think he will "fix this mess" in "another four years"? He has already had four years and he has made a mess of it.
Your idiot Republican nit wit made this mess.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You racist inbred pos.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

democrat crooks be gone wrote:
I can not wait for the debates! Obama will attempt to use his crybaby excuses...Bush, Europe, Greece, the Tea Party "terrorists", racist accusations that he can't prove because they are false, the American enemy (Republicans) and blah, blah,blah. lol
The best debate...Ryan and Biden. That old crazy fool Biden will fold like a cheap paper funeral fan! Priceless! That democrat showing will be the comedy of the year!
President Obama wil make the coward Romney look like his bitch.

Lmfao
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Have the Democrats of this country gone completely bonkers? What is wrong with those idiots?
This takes the cake!!!
Democrats host radical Muslims at Charlotte
The Democratic Party is sanctioning a Muslim prayer event in conjunction with its nominating convention in Charlotte that will feature a radical Islamic leader who has called for the overthrow of the “filthy” U.S. government and establishment of Islamic law.
“Jumah at the DNC” is being presented by the Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs, or BIMA, from Aug. 31 to Sept. 1. A brochure for the event says the group has “been authorized by the Democratic National Convention (DNC) to conduct Jumah prayer as well as host festivities and Islamically related functions.”
The Washington Times reported the DNC lists the Muslim event as an “official function” and claims that the Islamic leaders of the program are typical of the DNC community.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/democrats-host-rad...
OBAMA IS A MUSLIM damn it...
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA IS A MUSLIM damn it...
Romney is a damn Mormon.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

AND YOUR POINT IS???
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>Did Paul mention doing away with Medicare and handed the elderly a good luck voucher?
Did Paul mention doing away with capital gains taxes which would make Mitt's tax rate ZERO?
It's all in the Paul Ryan Budget Plan.
Your moniker is a misnomer.Wisdom>?Now just please tell us where there is any in this speech?

Paul`s plan is to convert medicare into a subsidised private insurance plan where all have a choice in what plan they wish ,paid for by the taxpayers.Doing away with it?Where?Or,maybe you can not figure this out in your wisdom.

The capital gains tax is a tax on profit made in the sales of stocks,etc.This is not a tax on income,per-se.If you lose money on these sales you also have the benefit of taking $3000 per year off your income for tax purposes.Don`t blame anyone but Congress for loopholes in the tax laws,blame the special interests and lobbyists and Congress.These were put in to benefit them,mostly,not the people, as we are too poor to have stock!But don`t blame the rich,just because they have found these loopholes and also use them,they are just able to,and can afford to hire lawyers to find them.

Now if the tax is removed,more may buy stock,which buys business and pays the people that work!
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Khalid Al-Mansour -- Mystery Man
Khalid al-Mansour is the "mystery man" that former Manhattan Borough Chairman Percy Sutton named as having aided Barack Obama financially at Harvard Law School. He also mentored Black Panthers’ founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale in the early 1960s -- video.

He met and befriended Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the world’s 19-th wealthiest person, when the prince was studying at Menlo College in California in the late 1970s.

Signs of al-Mansour’s work exists in Malaysia, Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and spans four decades in the United States,
Introduced Obama To Harvard

Old videos appear to show that a radical Muslim named Khalid Al-Mansour helped Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama gain acceptance into Harvard Law School.

Civil rights activist Percy Sutton recalled being solicited by Dr. Khalid A-Mansour to write a letter of recommendation to help Obama gain acceptance into Harvard Law School in this undated television interview available HERE.

Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

You dumb ass Dems. don't even know WHO you are voting for..

I bet he's not even a friggin Democrat???

Nobody seems to know Sh!t about the POTUS???
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
http:
Hey HEY!
They deleted one of mine, after this -03 ...
About Manchurian Candidate/Mansourian candidate ...
Anyhoo, another one!
IF they don't delete iT!:)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Needless to say..... Not one of these dipshit republican tea bagging fools will comment on tax cuts for jobs. They just go on and on about it's Obama's fault'

Lmao

No wonder republicans wanna do away with education. The less educated the more republicans lmao

No jobs created, no more big tax breaks! It's as simple as that.

Call me whatever you want..... Just goes to show you don't have a leg to stand on and are really stupid. But then again, that's why you all are Fox viewers and republican teabagger dolts!

Please keep avoiding the tax question til November and sit your lonely no life having check drawing ass in your parents basement talking shit about me for the next four years

LMAO!!!!!

ID E IT'S!!!!!
john

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean???? NONE of them will answer the tax/jobs question, just deflect deflect deflect!!
So easy.... Just SO easy!
No worries in November! Trust me on that!
No need to laugh on that.... Fish in bucket!
...have you ever worked for a poor man?....the job creators, are being taxed, regulated, till no one is going to hire anyone!!..iam a business man, iam not hiring anyone, anything, anytime, till obummer gets canned! he is the problem, not the solution...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

"I was introduced to [Obama] by a friend," Sutton told the interviewer. Sutton named the friend as “Dr. Khalid al-Mansour.” Sutton described al-Mansour as "the principal adviser to one of the world's richest men." The billionaire in question is Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.

http://www.cashill.com/natl_general/mansouria...
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

And that guy was mixed up with Bin Laden and now Bin Laden like Warden are off the radar..
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Needless to say..... Not one of these dipshit republican tea bagging fools will comment on tax cuts for jobs. They just go on and on about it's Obama's fault'
Lmao
No wonder republicans wanna do away with education. The less educated the more republicans lmao
No jobs created, no more big tax breaks! It's as simple as that.
Call me whatever you want..... Just goes to show you don't have a leg to stand on and are really stupid. But then again, that's why you all are Fox viewers and republican teabagger dolts!
Please keep avoiding the tax question til November and sit your lonely no life having check drawing ass in your parents basement talking shit about me for the next four years
LMAO!!!!!
ID E IT'S!!!!!
My neck of the woods
We call 'em "idjits" ...
====
Urban Dictionary: idjit
Idjits anger others with their stupidity thus others must resort to name calling. You Idjit! Example: You Stupid idjit bedraggled dragon! Dragons is so stupid! quote used ...
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... - Cached
More results from urbandictionary.com »

Urban Dictionary: idjits
An extreme idiot ... 1. idjit: An extreme idiot. 95% of the population is made up of idiots. 90% of those are idjits.
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... - Cached
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Feel "better" now?

You should, after letting ALL that "crap" out of your "mouth"(fingers)...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

With some of us,that would be none.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry Blankenship 1 hr Karma 2
pedophiles on the west side 1 hr H S Truman 7
will cchs win a game this year 2 hr Big Floppy Donkey... 43
amanda curtiss faughn ezell 3 hr jackass 44
Melissa shemwell 3 hr Friend of friend 3
telitech 4 hr Wow 4
Cater Hendricks, has a answer for it all 4 hr Reporter 17
Colonels losing athletics to Hoptown 4 hr losers 73
Twenrty Eight People Arrested Not Reported 9 hr The Preacher 46
Police Chief's Brother Arrested and Not Reported 9 hr The Preacher 4