'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232738 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

frank

Oakland, CA

#44023 Jul 21, 2012
RayOne wrote:
Why doesn't ABC lose it's license to broadcast nationally.
So you really think the country needs you to tell us what is true and what is not - don't fall off your pink pony space cowboy!
What

Hemingway, SC

#44024 Jul 21, 2012
TakeAmericaback wrote:
<quoted text>
One never has to apologize for the truth nor retract a news story as ABC did, how stupid can you be?
Faux News should apologize for everything.
What

Hemingway, SC

#44025 Jul 21, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Based upon the audience,they could lose out.
If you watch Faux you lose.
Syl

Hodgenville, KY

#44026 Jul 21, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News should apologize for everything.
Name 3 or 4 things... well name 2 or 3 things.... no? O K . how about one thing?
I thought so.
Jess

Hodgenville, KY

#44027 Jul 21, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Because they broadcast the truth you Faux News nit wit.
Come on, I bet you watch Fox News,don't you? Tell the truth now
We won

Ashland City, TN

#44028 Jul 21, 2012
It's time for everyone that makes more than me to pay more taxes, alot more.
Jess

Hodgenville, KY

#44029 Jul 21, 2012
What wrote:
What they do is pick and choose what "truth" they want to tell and leave out the parts they don't want the public to know about.That's why the general public is dumbed down about whats goes on in this adminstration.
concensus

Glasgow, KY

#44030 Jul 21, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
The first time you post a fact, do let us know.
And it's "consensus". Next time, pick a name that's easier for you to spell. How about "moran"? LOL! I kill me sometimes!
Wrong again Harvey. Things aren't always what they seem which is something you should learn before you run that silly sucker of yours. Google "Concensus" then buy some stock. Thanks! lol
AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#44031 Jul 21, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Name 3 or 4 things... well name 2 or 3 things.... no? O K . how about one thing?
I thought so.
Glen Beck. The alcoholic that tried to bring back the days of McCarthy and the John Birch society with all his "fear" them lies. Strange how all the Repub talking heads have drug problems. Beck and Rush.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#44032 Jul 21, 2012
What wrote:
The stock holders of ABC are counting on a Washington DC bailout. They are in line behind the state of California.
Accountability should be the election issue for 2012.
What

Hemingway, SC

#44033 Jul 21, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
The stock holders of ABC are counting on a Washington DC bailout. They are in line behind the state of California.
Accountability should be the election issue for 2012.
At the head of the Bsilout line are the huge Banksters that got TARP from Bush.
What

Hemingway, SC

#44034 Jul 21, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought so.
Faux News reported that the President's trip to India cost 200. million per Day.

There is 200 Million things dipshit.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#44035 Jul 21, 2012
ABC should answer for the national broadcast presentation, it was irresponsible journalism, take the license.
What

Hemingway, SC

#44037 Jul 21, 2012
RayOne wrote:
ABC should answer for the national broadcast presentation, it was irresponsible journalism, take the license.
Faux News reported the Supreme Court had struck down the Healthcare Reform, get them off the Air.
TakeAmericaback

Jonesborough, TN

#44038 Jul 21, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
There can be no evidence for people like you.
SoF, don't tell me you're THAT stupid.
Moon is made of green cheese.
There - I said it. It's on the internet, so it must be true.
Crackers anyone, how about looney toons?
Just one Question Spocko? Was your mom doing 'Acid' when she birthed you?
TakeAmericaback

Jonesborough, TN

#44039 Jul 21, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News reported the Supreme Court had struck down the Healthcare Reform, get them off the Air.
That there was CNN bucko, not Fox!
Ray

Springville, TN

#44040 Jul 21, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Glen Beck. The alcoholic that tried to bring back the days of McCarthy and the John Birch society with all his "fear" them lies. Strange how all the Repub talking heads have drug problems. Beck and Rush.
Wow, that's a lot of people!

Two?

Add Obama to your long list, he's an admitted Pothead and Coker!
Jess

Hodgenville, KY

#44041 Jul 21, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Glen Beck. The alcoholic that tried to bring back the days of McCarthy and the John Birch society with all his "fear" them lies. Strange how all the Repub talking heads have drug problems. Beck and Rush.
Beck wasn't trying to bring McMarthy or anything else. He was trying to warn us that what was coming out of the Obama adminstration.
Doesn't matter if they were drugies. They were telling the truth. You can look around and see whats going on, once it pointed out.
Besides they pulled their lives together and when people like you knocked them down, they got back up. You don't like it because they woke the people up.
frank

Oakland, CA

#44042 Jul 21, 2012
The GOP’s movers and shakers have built an entire alternative knowledge system or alternate reality with its own facts, its own history, its own laws of economics. Outside the system, President Obama - whatever his policy errors - is a figure of imposing intellect, dignity and charm. Within the system, he’s a pitiful nothing, anti-American, unable to speak without a teleprompter, an affirmative-action phony doomed to inevitable defeat ... So Obama didn't get you your pony and your plastic rocket for your birthday and you are upset? Perhaps Romney and his 'very special' accountant know how to wave that magic wand to make the world wide recession go away, all in one big spectacular poof? FYI: there were 3.6 million job openings in July! Here in the Bay Area the job market is alive and well creating nearly 17,000 new jobs last month.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#44043 Jul 21, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>At the head of the Bsilout line are the huge Banksters that got TARP from Bush.
The banks asked for 50 billion,Bush offered 17 billion and Obama settled on 80 billion.
Liberal history,and math,fail again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will vote for Donald Trump? Who will vote ... 1 hr go daxdy 10
mary beth 2 hr Otis 6
Stop the drinking in downtown 3 hr Otis 14
Mr good or mr bad 3 hr AJMoooooooooooooo... 4
Child support? 5 hr New2divorcelife 1
Black Flasher In Fairview 6 hr Question 7
trigg judge executive 7 hr Hiopyt 3

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance