Doesnt matter

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Seth Meeks just got told to take a hike on Facebook by his ex-fiancé! You go girl! He is a two faced jerk.
Much to pretty and way to much going for you than to settle for his useless behind!
figures

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 2, 2013
About 8-10 years ago he pulled me over on New Years Eve. I was the DD for that night. He followed me all the way up Country Club and down Lafayette until we pulled Into one of my friends apartment complex and then he turned his lights on. I hadnt had a drop to drink that night but he still made me get out of the car while he flashed the light inside and talked to every person In the car and asked to search my trunk. To which I said no. Then he gave me a field sobriety test, then a breathalyzer to which I passed both. In the end he ended up giving me two tickets for no seat belts. I was later told the entire encounter happened because one of his exs (whom apartment we pulled Into) was In the back seat. Hes a douche to say the least. Cops that take their personal life to work with them seriously scare me.
Buyah

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Mar 2, 2013
All I can say is I hope I don't come across him over the next few days. Everyone going to jail!
Ronnie

Paducah, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
How big of a tool does he pack? I bet since he cannot keep a woman it is small?
Funny

Duluth, GA

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
How big of a tool does he pack? I bet since he cannot keep a woman it is small?
bah haa
Bang bang

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Big boy done got shot down in front of everyone!

Seth "How ever breath should be about being a better man for you. about admitting how dysfunctional I am and working with ever inch of fight in body to become who you fell in love with"

MT "Seth I appreciate it. I do. But I wanted it then. While it may not be how I planned for things to go, I'm happy with my life."

Time to move on to the next one Seth! Your dumb butt don't know how to treat a true woman. You lost a very educated, strong and BEAUTIFUL woman!!!

Bahahahahahahahaha
Moved on

Duluth, GA

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Who has he hooked up with now? I know it has been a couple if weeks since he was dumped. He has got to have another woman by now even though he was madly in love with MT.
Doesnt matter

Duluth, GA

#8 Mar 20, 2013
He is not with anyone yet. Still trying to hook back up with MT. He just can't let her go. What a big cry baby. Hahahha
Ablueeveyedvoter

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
He is an immature, lying, stealing, evidence planting, illegal searching punk.
Funny

Duluth, GA

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Ablueeveyedvoter wrote:
absolutely
Doesnt matter

Duluth, GA

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Ablueeveyedvoter wrote:
Sounds like you know him personally. The true him.
Meeks

Greenville, KY

#13 Mar 31, 2013
I'd date him
Big Streets

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Mar 31, 2013
You know what we call undercover officers pig in the blanket.
Funny

United States

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Ablueeveyedvoter wrote:
true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lindsay reed aka lulu 41 min good ppl but Meth... 3
Tigers or Colonels? 2 hr Louisville fan 19
Zlatko Skuljan. 2 hr bounty hunter Lobo 44
Hopkinsville is embarrassing 8 hr Former employee 8
christen rich, jillian wakefield 9 hr Eliza 3
Holloway Back 9 hr outfield 12
Poppers 9 hr friendly bobs p ad g 2
school board suspending topix poster 14 hr HS Truman 16
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search