Johnny Blane coming or going from CCMS program???

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 2, 2011
I have heard conflicting stories whether little johnny is coming or going. Anyone have a clue?
opio

United States

#2 Jun 2, 2011
He will stay as no one else will put in the time and loves baseball as much as he does. He is another Joiner and Perrin!
cols

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Jun 2, 2011
Parents have been upset since the day he took over the CCMS program. For the sake of County baseball, I hope he is going.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 2, 2011
I would not put Blane in the same class and Coach Perrin. Blane is in a class of his own. Out for his own well being and his own reputation. Blane is, IN MY OPINION, self centered, egotistical, arrogant and will lie to your face.

Coach Perrin is/was the best coach of any sport that has ever graced the grounds of CCHS. He have 110% ALL the time. He was a coach that looked after each and every kid in his programs and cared for them as if they were his own kids. Coach Perrin went by the rules no matter what the consequece. His track history in every sport he was affiliated with will speak for themselves.
Trigg Co. has been blessed to gain him as their AD.
blo me

Nebo, KY

#5 Jun 2, 2011
I am sure that Blane would give the Middle school team up if someone would step up an take it over. Any takers? He is one of the hardest working coaches that I have ever been around. If you would look at the work he has done over the years with youth baseball you would not gripe. He must not be playing your punk ass lazy child as much as you want him to. Get his butt off the tv and you might do something besides sit in the stands and gripe. See you at the game tonight you fat pussy bastard!
Colonel Pride

Nebo, KY

#6 Jun 2, 2011
Are you a:

Lacy
McGraw
Chilton
Lancaster

Get on the boat or go some place else. No I in team.
Wes Langer

Nebo, KY

#7 Jun 2, 2011
You parents need to quit this and get behind your kids. This will just make hard feelings and things bad on your kids. This is a great program and will be fine in the comming years. Get behind all of the players and see what happens!
Sunflower Seeds

United States

#8 Jun 2, 2011
It would be the worst mistake in county baseball history if johnny blane was to take over any team as a head coach. Parents need to take a stand against parents of kids being able to coach. He will ruin the baseball program. Keep Johnny Blane out of coaching for his son or his daughters softball, both of his kids are lacking true baseball talent.
loco

United States

#9 Jun 3, 2011
Seed cat, It appeard you know very little about youth sports.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 3, 2011
Johnny is a class act, RIGHT! I got a phone call last night about Blane pitching a 10th grader at the middle school game last night. Now that is true class and playing by the rules - THE BLANE RULES!

You are correct in that Johnny has put MANY, MANY, MANY hours of his time into baseball from little league to middle school. Not going to take that away from him but it seems that everywhere he goes when he leaves EVERYONE is happy he left. It has only been a couple of years at HMS so he may have a couple more left before he pisses everyone off.

blo me - I don't have any kids that play baseball or any type of ball. Tell your dad we all said Hi! hahahaha

Sharon Chilton

Corbin, KY

#11 Jun 3, 2011
Yes, I am a Chilton, actually Sharon and a very devoted one for the team. This is also the real me that is not afraid to say who they are! Get a life and leave teen age kids alone! Also grow some balls and admit who you are!
Evidently you don't know much about the team!
Colonel Pride wrote:
Are you a:
Lacy
McGraw
Chilton
Lancaster

Since: Jun 11

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jun 3, 2011
Colonel Pride,

Thanks for spelling my name correctly.
loco

United States

#14 Jun 3, 2011
Think he was talking about Tim?
loco

United States

#15 Jun 3, 2011
or Tug?
Bill Eastwick

Belton, KY

#16 Jun 3, 2011
Did Hoptown have a player that goes to Trigg Co and lives in Trigg Co? Why would you train a player for another school?
Rollie Fingers

Belton, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2011
These must be good kids, I would come out of retirement if you guys could come up with enough money to pay me?
A dad

Belton, KY

#18 Jun 3, 2011
You people that dog Blane are crazy. He is good for the kids. How many of you were out working at the stadium at 2AM to get it ready for a game?????
Dirty Dozen

Belton, KY

#19 Jun 3, 2011
Colonel Pride wrote:
Are you a:
Lacy
McGraw
Chilton
Lancaster
Think there might be a couple you want to add and take off a couple?
wondering whats goin on

Corbin, KY

#20 Jun 3, 2011
well johnny sure has his his favorites.. GO BATCATS !! OH IM SORRY I mean GO COLONELS
The truth

Brownsville, TN

#21 Jun 3, 2011
wondering whats goin on wrote:
well johnny sure has his his favorites.. GO BATCATS !! OH IM SORRY I mean GO COLONELS
Blane is very much in Leach's (use your imgination). It is going to take a change in the HS head coach to right this program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Kleen 7 min Bones 10
Was that Hopkinsville football 28 min Theman 5
the jones boy that did the assault 1 hr Dors 71
last night colonel football 2 hr Jerry Reese 1
Sheriff misuses(STEALS) money 3 hr CCSO601 116
Hopkinsville fire department!!! 4 hr token 28
Trick or Treat 5 hr candymon 1
Where Did The Thread About The Teenage Sexual D... 9 hr really 153
The 17 Year old Sodomy perps Fri Gretel 32
Hopkinsville Dating