sand hook shooting fake?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#43 Jan 14, 2013
gooby wrote:
That is the perfect solution!
STOP ACCEPTING THE FACTS YOU SEE ON THE MAJOR NEWS OUTLETS, THEY ARE FOR SOME REASON ALL INVOLVED IN THE COVER UP
Instead, you should watch this Youtube video!


Ignorance at its finest. I commend your inability to research outside of major news sources. I suppose if Nancy Grace or CNN said turtles can now run 45mph you would believe that too instead of researching multiple channels of information to find a pattern
minni mouse

Madisonville, KY

#44 Jan 14, 2013
gooby wrote:
The thing about this sort of Icantusemybrain type stuff is how easy it is to not get on Topix and start a thread about it. OP could have just as easily googled the other side of the story and seen most of this garbage debunked in 5 seconds flat.

A journey through common sense using reason, and yes, even logic would have saved this thread from starting too.

It's that, "Don't believe the news, believe this grainy Youtube video instead" type garbage that maligns actual critical thinkers. Since you're pissing on the families' graves and are already in the cemetery, go on and piss all over the grave of public education, because it failed you. Go on and slap ya momma too.
is it the one that they are saying 3 shooters and not one
townhall sucks

Cadiz, KY

#45 Jan 14, 2013
The Real Antimouse wrote:
I overheard some people talking today at Walmart about it being a hoax. Out of curiosity I googled it and it seems like a lot of people believe this. One piece of "evidence" was Robbie Parker. He was a father of one of the victims. YouTube Robbie Parker fake actor. It looks pretty fake to me. What do yall think?
Well I always thought you were from the Hall, now I know you are the head idiot from over there.

You make me sick. Johnboy

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#47 Jan 14, 2013
townhall sucks wrote:
<quoted text>Well I always thought you were from the Hall, now I know you are the head idiot from over there.

You make me sick. Johnboy
lol its amazing what people "KNOW".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#48 Jan 14, 2013
Many people involved in responding to the Newtown school shooting have been shown to be participants in active shooter drills either in the past or on the very day of the shooting through the FEMA Student Identification (SID) number on the following site https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/ ........ Adam Lanza’s car was identified as a black Honda Civic, Connecticut plate number 872 YEO which is registered to a one Christopher A Rodia (born August 1969), totally discrediting the official story..........Lt. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police has been trained on several occasions for mock school active-shooter drills. Vance is a seasoned spokesman and is well-trained at talking with the press and members of the media.....Two weeks before the Sandy Hook Shooting, Attorney General Eric Holder was in Connecticut meeting with Governor Dannel Malloy to discuss the launch of a new project aimed at what was described at the time as the,“sticky issue of gun violence.”..... These are all facts that are not listed on CNN or whatever news source you believe. These are facts you cannot make excuses for. Unless you have legitimate sources of fact that can debunk the statements I have provided, I am merely proving my case more and more
hey twink lover

Cadiz, KY

#49 Jan 14, 2013
The Real Antimouse wrote:
<quoted text>
lol its amazing what people "KNOW".
no, its amazing what you DON'T know.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#50 Jan 14, 2013
HK5BP1 wrote:
Many people involved in responding to the Newtown school shooting have been shown to be participants in active shooter drills either in the past or on the very day of the shooting through the FEMA Student Identification (SID) number on the following site https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/ ........ Adam Lanza’s car was identified as a black Honda Civic, Connecticut plate number 872 YEO which is registered to a one Christopher A Rodia (born August 1969), totally discrediting the official story..........Lt. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police has been trained on several occasions for mock school active-shooter drills. Vance is a seasoned spokesman and is well-trained at talking with the press and members of the media.....Two weeks before the Sandy Hook Shooting, Attorney General Eric Holder was in Connecticut meeting with Governor Dannel Malloy to discuss the launch of a new project aimed at what was described at the time as the,“sticky issue of gun violence.”..... These are all facts that are not listed on CNN or whatever news source you believe. These are facts you cannot make excuses for. Unless you have legitimate sources of fact that can debunk the statements I have provided, I am merely proving my case more and more
so do you think people were actually killed?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#51 Jan 14, 2013
Honestly it's hard to say. I know it's far fetched that the government would kill their own people, especially children. But it's just as hard to say no one was killed. There haven't been any school surveillance tapes released to even allow the citizens to confirm Adam Lanza or anyone was actually at the school, same with batman in Colorado, no surveliance tapes, only 911 calls... Heck on First 48 the investigators pull surveliance from anywhere ( gas stations, stores, traffic lights, even ATM cameras) but why not even 1 tape for these 2 shootings?....... In the video release interview with the coroner, he had no idea what kinds of clothes the children wore, he was asked how many boys how many girls and he stuttered then said I have no idea. That coroner didn't sound very promising to such a horrific event... Just my own opinion, I do think some children were killed and had to be in order to produce the reactions from the real parents, but also brought in actors with fake children to exploit the drama and push for the main cause (gun control)... I guess in a nut shell I believe some children really were killed but not to the extent or the amount that was publicized
Flat Earth

United States

#52 Jan 14, 2013
HK- Serious r u that stupid?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#53 Jan 14, 2013
Flat Earth wrote:
HK- Serious r u that stupid?
I will willfully admit to being stupid when you provide me with information that can debunk each fact or even half the facts I listed in this thread. My opinion as to if anyone actually died is my own entitlement. I may be 100% wrong. But you sir or ma'am have not provided us with any account that would begin to explain why the government just so happens to have a training exercise such as how to respond to a theater shooting, or how to act in the event of a horrific event on children. Let alone hold those training events on the exact same day and witching a few miles of the actual so called scene. Until you provide factual evidence to prove me wrong may I give you a few suggestions. 1, learn how to spell; it is very hard to take anyone serious with a grammatical error ratio to that of a 3 year old. 2, do some research before calling anyone out on their evidence; that you may provide as a reasonable argument.
gooby

Hopkinsville, KY

#54 Jan 14, 2013
Witless. The path of true ignorance is through the thought of enlightenment but without the real desire to work towards it.

You are confusing facts with information. You see these things on low-traffic websites and conspiracy nut Youtube channels, take that information with you verbatim, type it here - and have the gall to call that independent research. That's not independent research, that's choosing one side's information over the other. There was no thought process, no choice you had to make. It was lazy, it was easy, and you're a fraud.

Research is not, "Sandy hoax" in a google bar. It's not picking information from one side and presenting it as truth. You're an actor playing an intelligent man, but a mask can only hide so much.

It is no one's responsibility but your own to find information contrary to that which you now so ferociously believe. It is the accuser who must present evidence. You have done nothing except be easily satisfied by a different story. Your words are meaningless, your thoughts aren't yours. Get a personality, then speak.

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking." - A.A. Milne

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#55 Jan 14, 2013
Do not mistake a thought, any simple thought, for being critical thinking.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#56 Jan 14, 2013
So when I first heard of the incident I fully believed it. However after looking through multiple sources. Meaning the only YouTube video I watched was the one linked to the very beginning of this thread. After looking at FEMA and the Connecticut government website I see information contrary to the media and see a pattern. Gooby, are you seriously trying to tell me that FEMA did not host a active shooter drill 14 miles from the school on the same day? Are you also saying that the University of Colorado did not host a active shooter drill for a theater on the same day as the shooting? Please tell me, who speaks the truth? Media such as the news, newspaper, and interviews. Or the government, government ran agencies, and highly ranked universities.
Flat Earth

United States

#57 Jan 14, 2013
HK I do appolige for bring rude. But out Goverment is not very good a keeping secrets. Never has never will.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#58 Jan 14, 2013
Of course the thoughts of FEMA aren't mine. It is already statistical fact. Trying to say I'm not researching and simply copying other sources? You cannot change fact. If FEMA says we are hosting a drill and welcome police and government agencies to participate, then plaster the information on their site; I cannot change what it says because it is fact. I am pulling source and quote from a government agency. If I said the sky was yellow, you'd argue that I'm simple minded and provide me with factual evidence that the sky is in fact blue. So if government agencies say and plaster that they will be hosting a training event which is factual, you are simple minded for arguing that it is false. Did the sandy hook shooting actually happen? I do not know and have no proof. I have only presented facts to give enlightenment to both sides.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#59 Jan 14, 2013
Flat Earth wrote:
HK I do appolige for bring rude. But out Goverment is not very good a keeping secrets. Never has never will.
I completely agree that our government Is bad at secrets, and I believe they're only getting worse at it
mary

Frankfort, KY

#60 Jan 14, 2013
The Real Antimouse wrote:
I overheard some people talking today at Walmart about it being a hoax. Out of curiosity I googled it and it seems like a lot of people believe this. One piece of "evidence" was Robbie Parker. He was a father of one of the victims. YouTube Robbie Parker fake actor. It looks pretty fake to me. What do yall think?
..
very fake to me it appears also... I to have saw the video ,, it gives you alot to think about.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#61 Jan 14, 2013
“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
&#8213; Isaac Asimov
seriously

Tucker, GA

#62 Jan 14, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
&#8213; Isaac Asimov
so you don't see anything fishy about any of this?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#63 Jan 14, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
so you don't see anything fishy about any of this?
That some kid had a shitty father who seems more interested in using their death as a way to become famous in our sick culture that worships fame? No.
I do see a conspiracy of deniability on those who believe this bullshit is proof that it was faked.
The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theories is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just asking a question 1 hr Chuck Norris 1
Officer Brent hosed 1 hr Nope 13
Secrets at the old courthouse latrine 2 hr Harry reems 23
Wyatt Langhi 3 hr D Lower 1
Christy gee 4 hr Tlc 30
Local tanning business 4 hr Tan line woman 1
Hong Kong Garden Rest. FOUND A ROACH 5 hr No support 10
Commonwealth attorney office 9 hr live 3
Matt Overby (CITY COP) (Dec '12) 23 hr Paula dean 34
Novadell steak house Sep 22 WAnda 23

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages