Comments
21 - 40 of 85 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2013

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 13, 2013
 
Zebulon Shaw wrote:
Believe it or not I watched it.

This guy has probably never been on TV, and saw a horrific thing. The human body responds in weird ways under stress. Yeah... He seems like a bit of a weirdo...but he's a coroner...duh.

Watch some more death porn if you want to...then get your head checked.
you call it what you want. I believe a seen a man who never stepped in the school and didn't know a single detail of anything. Stop defending what you have no clue about its a topic your entitled to your opinion as am I so stop with the childish insults and misleading bs, trying to get off topic. If you don't like it, stop reading it really is that simple.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 13, 2013
 
GeeBus Knows wrote:
Gosh you theotards sure do like fairy tales dont you.

christ psychosis has rotted your brains.

You think this shooting was a hoax, but you swear the bybull is true.

Fools.
like I said its an interesting topic that might bring up alot of debate the title was pretty clear if you don't like it your more than welcome to leave. Nobody wants to read name calling and religion bashing. They read the title, if they click on it then they want to read why or why not we think it's a hoax.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 13, 2013
 
The Real Antimouse wrote:
<quoted text>
you call it what you want. I believe a seen a man who never stepped in the school and didn't know a single detail of anything. Stop defending what you have no clue about its a topic your entitled to your opinion as am I so stop with the childish insults and misleading bs, trying to get off topic. If you don't like it, stop reading it really is that simple.
You're making light of one of the most horrific kinds of crimes. You have no human decency and don't deserve to be reciprocated with such. Keep your maligned opinions to your self.
HK5BP1

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

28, April 1996, Martin Bryant, "a lone gunman" allegedly killed 35 people and wounded 21 others. The very same year Australia revised its gun laws and over 600 thousand guns are destroyed. Martin is an autistic man incapable of performing this killing. Professional snipers are in awe of Martin's accuracy. The owner of a cafe stated he knew Bryant very well and was not the same man he saw committing this act. Police denied all eyewitness statements of an accomplice shooter. However, curiously, the very same day the shooting took place, 25 specialist doctors (Royal Australian College of Surgeons) from all of Australia conducted a training course in Hobart. The last lecture of the day was on terroristic attacks and treatment for gunshot wounds. These very same doctors then worked on the victims of the shooting. Martin Bryant did not receive a trial by jury and sentenced life in prison
HK5BP1

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 13, 2013
 
July 20, 2012 James Holmes, "a lone gunman" allegedly opens fire in a cinema killing 12 and injuring 59 others. This event took place just weeks before the UN gun treaty was voted upon. Holmes left the theatre for a phone call. The shooter wore a gas mask, meaning the face of the shooter was not identified. Holmes was a neuroscience honors student with no documented job; yet managed to acquire $20,000 in guns, ammunition, and gear? How? Police again denied multiple eyewitness statements of a accomplice. Curiously, that very same day, at Colorado University just 16 miles away; hours before the shooting, authorities staged a training exercise in which students were trained how to respond in the event of a shooting INSIDE OF A MOVIE THEATER.

Is it not a coincidence that police held a training exercise on the event of a movie theater attack the same day hours before a real life event only 16 miles away by a person who attended the school that the training took place.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Guess what, this SH!t happens every single day. Why does age matter? Why does numbers matter? They don't. Is death new to you? People lose their lives everyday murders, traffic accidents, war, cancer, old age, etc. this has nothing to do with human decency. Nobody gives a flying f*** unless it makes the news. Stop acting like you care sooooooo deeply because you don't. It's a sad situation that may or may not have happened. Everybody b!tchss at Christians because they believe in the bible. that makes them close minded people well you refuse to look into something that's right in front of your face. What does that make you?

It makes you a fool for believing everything the media tells you. It makes you lazy because you refuse to do the research of proving hoax believers wrong. It makes you childish because you would rather argue with me and call me names than gather proof to debunk false evidence. It makes you hypercritical because you can defend a warped story with bogus facts, fake people, and unimaginable circumstances but you put down Christians for defending the bible.

If you don't like the topic, don't click on it. If its going to piss you off, don't read it. If you don't have any on topic input, don't comment on it. If my post pisses you off cry me a river, build you a boat, and get over it.
HK5BP1

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I watched the clip on Robbie, after more investigation, his so called daughter has a Facebook page for charity and donations. However if you look at the information, Robbie had the Facebook page created on December 14, the exact same day the shooting took place. According to news and statements, the names of the children were not released until late that night of the shooting.

Someone explain to me, how Robbie already knew his daughter was killed and made a Facebook account before children's names were released? Further more, anyone whom has a son or daughter that is murdered at school; why is the first thing on your mind making a donation/ charity event? If my daughter was involved in this incident, I'd be grieving, in shock, unable to function and working with the local authorities as much as possible to help understand what happened. I WOULD NOT BE RUNNING TO MY COMPUTER TO CREATE A FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE DAUGHTER I JUST LOST DUE TO A MASS MURDER!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

HK5BP1 wrote:
July 20, 2012 James Holmes, "a lone gunman" allegedly opens fire in a cinema killing 12 and injuring 59 others. This event took place just weeks before the UN gun treaty was voted upon. Holmes left the theatre for a phone call. The shooter wore a gas mask, meaning the face of the shooter was not identified. Holmes was a neuroscience honors student with no documented job; yet managed to acquire $20,000 in guns, ammunition, and gear? How? Police again denied multiple eyewitness statements of a accomplice. Curiously, that very same day, at Colorado University just 16 miles away; hours before the shooting, authorities staged a training exercise in which students were trained how to respond in the event of a shooting INSIDE OF A MOVIE THEATER.

Is it not a coincidence that police held a training exercise on the event of a movie theater attack the same day hours before a real life event only 16 miles away by a person who attended the school that the training took place.
ironic isn't it? But some people refuse to ask questions. They only believe what they see on the news. They put emotion before logic. if the cops say they caught the man and he will pay for murdering innocent people, then that's good enough for the public. Aggravates the hell out of me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 13, 2013
 
HK5BP1 wrote:
I watched the clip on Robbie, after more investigation, his so called daughter has a Facebook page for charity and donations. However if you look at the information, Robbie had the Facebook page created on December 14, the exact same day the shooting took place. According to news and statements, the names of the children were not released until late that night of the shooting.

Someone explain to me, how Robbie already knew his daughter was killed and made a Facebook account before children's names were released? Further more, anyone whom has a son or daughter that is murdered at school; why is the first thing on your mind making a donation/ charity event? If my daughter was involved in this incident, I'd be grieving, in shock, unable to function and working with the local authorities as much as possible to help understand what happened. I WOULD NOT BE RUNNING TO MY COMPUTER TO CREATE A FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE DAUGHTER I JUST LOST DUE TO A MASS MURDER!
my thoughts exactly.
barbie

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 14, 2013
 
I heard it was 3 shooters not one the video is going around face book

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 14, 2013
 
A fundraising page for sandy hook victims was created three days before the shooting. Google proves it by showing the date the page was created. http://m.naturalnews.com/news/038633_Sandy_Ho...
hello dolly

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 14, 2013
 
HK5BP1 wrote:
I watched the clip on Robbie, after more investigation, his so called daughter has a Facebook page for charity and donations. However if you look at the information, Robbie had the Facebook page created on December 14, the exact same day the shooting took place. According to news and statements, the names of the children were not released until late that night of the shooting.

Someone explain to me, how Robbie already knew his daughter was killed and made a Facebook account before children's names were released? Further more, anyone whom has a son or daughter that is murdered at school; why is the first thing on your mind making a donation/ charity event? If my daughter was involved in this incident, I'd be grieving, in shock, unable to function and working with the local authorities as much as possible to help understand what happened. I WOULD NOT BE RUNNING TO MY COMPUTER TO CREATE A FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE DAUGHTER I JUST LOST DUE TO A MASS MURDER!
that was very well put. I agree with you. If one of my children was involved with a mass murder someone would have to put me in a crazy hospital. I wouldn't be capable of thinking about a page on any internet. Its hard for me to believe that a parent could use their children in a plot like this. I guess anything is possible but if it was true everyone (adults) should get punished severely from the highest nut job down to the lowest on the poll.
minni mouse

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 14, 2013
 
I think you are wrong. Obama would not do something like that cause could lose his job. GET REAL AND FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO TALK ABOUT MOUSE
hello dolly

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 14, 2013
 
I would hope the president wouldn't be involved in something like this. How ever I believe the ppl would shut their self in the house never to come out if we knew everything that NASA and the govt are doing. For an example they say 911 was an inside job. That is crazy and just like the mouse said we need to look at facts on everything and not except things so easily. But again it's sad no matter how you put it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 14, 2013
 
Obama losing his job? That's what your worried about? He is not the only president to be involved in conspiracy and cover-ups.
Do you also believe we were told the truth about area 51? That president must have told us the truth or he'd be in trouble for lying under oath just like Clinton.
I too would hope our own government is not involved in these actions, but we will not be told the truth and without the truth they cannot be held accountable.
Flat Earth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 14, 2013
 
That's right.. The Earth's is flat, we did not land on the moon, 9-11 was our own government, JFK was killed by CIA and our universe is just an Atom on a pigs butt.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 14, 2013
 
I fully believe that our government was connected to the Colorado theater shooting based on the facts I have found and through my own research. I believe the purpose of this act was to create a push for gun control in order to gain another vote to the UN weapons treaty that would bypass the constitution. Do some research on the UN weapon treaty and how the signing of that will allow the president to bypass the 2nd amendment without congress approval. RESEARCH BEFOR YOU BASH THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS.......... Now in reality the Colorado shooting DID NOT create the urge for control like the government predicted, so what could be worse than a mass shooting of kids-teens-adults? How can we get the reaction we want? Let's find a quiet school in an area nothing bad has ever happend. Guess what people! Do research and you will see, CNN was reporting a urge for gun law revision 45 minutes after the announcement of the shooting..... The government didn't get the reaction it wanted from Colorado so they had to step up the anty and produce an even more horrific scene in order to get the attention for gun control it has so desperately pushed for since the day Obama took office..... DO SOME RESEARCH AND LOOK AT FACTS. STOP ACCEPTING THE NEWS, CNN, AND FOX AS THE TRUTH
Open minded

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 14, 2013
 
minni mouse wrote:
I think you are wrong. Obama would not do something like that cause could lose his job. GET REAL AND FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO TALK ABOUT MOUSE
More people need to realize that the government is capable of doing worse things to us. And if more people come to realize this and start standing up for ourselves and this country, these horrible acts might stop happening.
Why don't you all research about the chemical that the government has been spraying over the cities trying to put the people in a calmer state of mind. And how that specific chemical reacts to people with a mental disability and makes them overly aggressive
Open minded

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 14, 2013
 
Also that same chemical was sprayed over Aurora a couple days before the shooting happened and now they are investigating if that same chemical was spayed in CT.
gooby

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jan 14, 2013
 
That is the perfect solution!

STOP ACCEPTING THE FACTS YOU SEE ON THE MAJOR NEWS OUTLETS, THEY ARE FOR SOME REASON ALL INVOLVED IN THE COVER UP

Instead, you should watch this Youtube video!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Hopkinsville Forum right now

Search the Hopkinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Jay 146,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr i know 81,568
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr i know 1,013
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Hero 26,183
Impeach Obama 2 hr Rose_NoHo 8
Coaching ethics question? 2 hr Firstandten 12
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Amen 16,115
China King 3 hr Lamb 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hopkinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hopkinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hopkinsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••