Cupcake ladies.from Crofton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oh my goodness

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2012
incredible wrote:
But I like to think of myself as a reneck as well. Hint the comment about "the next redneck betty crocker". Im sure they will do just fine, just having a little fun on topix and some of you people are so easy to get hyped up. Ive met her many times, I know she Isnt the type of person to let this ruin her day or make her mad. She probably read It and was thinking "which one of my crazy friends said that".
I do get upset when ppl get slammed for doing and trying new things. I don't think topix is a place for me.
chevy girlz832

Madisonville, KY

#22 Oct 10, 2012
If you all are going to argue then I will just make my own dang cup cakes. Taste better anyways when I make them
so good

United States

#23 Oct 11, 2012
I love cupcakes. I hope all of u do well
patty

Providence, KY

#24 Dec 14, 2012
yummie yummie tried one of your cupcakes the wrapping was so adorable never seen anything like them and the delicious .logo is also very professional,keep it up and you will go far God Bless you and your family I will buy more.... cant wait for my husband to try one if it ever makes it home ...
Mr longrod

United States

#25 Dec 14, 2012
Id love to eat her cupcake!!!!
buyer

Hopkinsville, KY

#26 Dec 14, 2012
I prefer cupcake ladies.
gram

Central City, KY

#27 Mar 14, 2013
curious wrote:
They don't have anything on Blissful Cupcakes..sure does seem like they are trying to imitate Blissful Cupcake flavors... Pretty obvious they will not last.walking around selling products in cups..be professional and spend some money on bakery boxes and come uo with your own flavors like the professionals at Blissful Cupcakes!!!!!!!
Why get so upset about the way they are packaged....they are "cup"cakes you know!!!!
Grey goose

Shepherdsville, KY

#28 Mar 14, 2013
incredible wrote:
<quoted text>
But, I have a job and I do quite well thank you very much. And actually neither will be In business In 5 years and In 10 years nobody will even remember It. Small businesses without the help of the local government dont make It here. Especially specialty stores, there just Isnt a large enough market to sustain a small business here without the help of the Chamber In your back pocket. Now that there are two business just alike Its almost guranteed one will go broke In the next 12-24 months. I do admire people who start there own business. It takes guts. But In this economy and In this small of a town, If you dont have a 10 year plan Its not too bright.
The Chmber has nothing to do with it! The fact specialty shops like cupcake places don't mak it inHopkinsville is simply foot traffic and margin...not enough of either one!! Hard to make a profit off ticket sales of $2-5 unless volume is high...which it won't be in Zhopkinsville.
payattentionppl

United States

#29 Mar 15, 2013
Haha..
No offense BUT... look at the title of this... cupcake ladies"."from crofton... then look at "curious"... how they say... last"."walking ... THEN look at julie rundall..
"Come"."to "."my... I'm just.pointing out the obvious and to me the repeated typo tells me who started this and is just trying to make their self look better... lol
u r right

Oak Grove, KY

#30 Mar 15, 2013
payattentionppl wrote:
Haha..
No offense BUT... look at the title of this... cupcake ladies"."from crofton... then look at "curious"... how they say... last"."walking ... THEN look at julie rundall..
"Come"."to "."my... I'm just.pointing out the obvious and to me the repeated typo tells me who started this and is just trying to make their self look better... lol
Too.funny...
letemeatcake

Huntington, IN

#31 Mar 16, 2013
Did not know there was a cupcake place in crofton but the ones from hoptown are dry as sawdust
thebestie

Tucker, GA

#32 Mar 16, 2013
This is nuts!!! All of you are just rude! These ladies are doing a fine job!!! I am best friends with Julie...obviously yall are just jealous of her and the cupcake ladies because both of their businesses are doing so well!! Heck Blissful is even expanding so business must be great! I have heard nothing but great things of the ladies from Crofton as well..She has even bought them too to help support their business! They should join forces and rule the cupcake world lol!Whoever "Curious" is needs to get a life..... It sure wasnt any one associated with either of the businesses.... I know for certain Julie has no reason to put down any other business...she is just trying to followe her dream and.financially support her family just like the otjer ladies! This should.stop NOW!!!
cddgd

Huntington, IN

#33 Mar 17, 2013
Why do people act like they have never seen a cupcake???
cddgd

Huntington, IN

#34 Mar 17, 2013
And for the record i dont know either owners but i will agree the only one i have ever had was carrot cake and was awful totally dried out
blahh

Tucker, GA

#35 Mar 17, 2013
I've never eaten Blissful Cupcakes but the Cupcake ladies are anazinggggg! So many delicious flavors
cdgdd

Huntington, IN

#36 Mar 17, 2013
Too much excitement over nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fireman abuse trainees 5 hr Yea oh 4
Mayor disrespects MLK Holiday 7 hr CAMPBELL 151
Ashley Johnson 8 hr Sure thing 40
School board members change 8 hr Once a Colonel 7
What is a Sister Keeper 9 hr Wow 2
i love crack! 10 hr Yea oh 2
Why are there so many black people in Hoptown? (May '14) 19 hr Maymay Louise King 42
Eidth and Archie Bunker 21 hr IP Preacher 54

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages