Cupcake ladies.from Crofton

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2012
They don't have anything on Blissful Cupcakes..sure does seem like they are trying to imitate Blissful Cupcake flavors... Pretty obvious they will not last.walking around selling products in cups..be professional and spend some money on bakery boxes and come uo with your own flavors like the professionals at Blissful Cupcakes!!!!!!!
ky

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Blissful cupcakes have nothing on them. They sell individual ones in cups. Why would they waste boxes for one. They need to open up their own shop in hoptown. The blissful cupcakes will be done
Cupcake eater

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Whatever!! I am an avid Cupcaker and they sell bakery boxes.for.one Cupcake.... Pretty low class if you wanna know the truth! All power to them but they need.to business legitimately..and like curious said get their own flavors

Since: Jul 12

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Fat America, where we complain about the box our dessert comes in. Get over yourself. Also, Blissful Cupcakes does not own lots of very standard flavors. Secondly, why would you care? Do you work at Blissful?
??

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2012
The cupcake ladies are awesome, Blissful is good! There is also another lady in town selling cupcakes with the same flavors and hers are pretty good too!! Face it, there is never one of anything...it's called competition! Blissful will hurt itself by opening and closing as they feel instead of by their posted hours!
urkidding

Oak Grove, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2012
If they won't last why did u post this? U r only making blissful cupcakes look bad.
Amazed

Crofton, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Cupcake ladies make amazing cupcakes. They also are teaching young ladies work ethic and responsibility. Blissful are good as well. There's enough business to go around. Lets not all get greedy. Would we like it if Hopkinsville had only one Dollar General, McDonald's , Wendy's, bank, gas station, Church, Mexican restuarant . No we wouldn't In this economy let anyone that's willing to make money by honest work to do so. Because most people want everything handed to them.
???

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2012
curious wrote:
They don't have anything on Blissful Cupcakes..sure does seem like they are trying to imitate Blissful Cupcake flavors... Pretty obvious they will not last.walking around selling products in cups..be professional and spend some money on bakery boxes and come uo with your own flavors like the professionals at Blissful Cupcakes!!!!!!!
They sellin cup cakes or box cakes?
mis

Oak Grove, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
The cupcake ladies make the best cupcakes. Second only to GiGi's in my opinion. They also make amazing and gorgeous cakes. Blissful cupcakes are not very good.....about like eating a Wal-Mart cupcake if you ask me. They haven't "stolen" anyones flavors.....i've been to many cupcake stores in different states and they all sell the same sort of flavors. Duh! CLEARLY the person who started this post is an owner of Blissful Cupcakes. It doesn't take a genius to see that. I think it's a rather sad attempt at promoting your own business.

Also....why wouldn't you sell a single cupcake in an individual cup wrapped prettily in cellophane? Why destroy the environment more by putting one in a box? They do put multiples in very nice bakery boxes. But why is that even an issue? Whoever started this post is undereducated and asinine in my opinion. And if you are indeed an owner Blissful, just so you know I doubt Dollar General tried to Attack Family Dollar. Business is business. The more the better. Grow up. Dumbass.
oh my goodness

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2012
People will argue over anything
wow

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2012
this is amazing! Just to br clear i talked to the owner of Blissful Cupcakes Julie and she did not post this..Mis you should not assume that she did. I can't believe this is really a topic.. JULIE KNEW WHEN SHE OPENED THE FIRST CUPCAKE SHOP THERE WOULD BE COMPETITION!!! Both of the Cupcakes are good, let both if these ladies try and make some money to raise their families and be entrepneours in this tough economy! Im just saying-- all of you bashing Bitch of these places need to look at what you are doing..sitting here starting cap not owning your own.business!!
biz owner

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2012
neither one of these businesses need their names on here...both are.good although i have to Say i prefer blissful because i can buy daily. Leave these businesses alone and kettle them thrive it will all work out

Since: Jul 12

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Oct 7, 2012
wow wrote:
this is amazing! Just to br clear i talked to the owner of Blissful Cupcakes Julie and she did not post this..Mis you should not assume that she did. I can't believe this is really a topic.. JULIE KNEW WHEN SHE OPENED THE FIRST CUPCAKE SHOP THERE WOULD BE COMPETITION!!! Both of the Cupcakes are good, let both if these ladies try and make some money to raise their families and be entrepneours in this tough economy! Im just saying-- all of you bashing Bitch of these places need to look at what you are doing..sitting here starting cap not owning your own.business!!
Gonna need a translation. I can read the part in caps but the rest of it is in Italian I think.
incredible

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Seriously Julie Plummer Randle or whatever your name Is now, do you seriously feel so threatened by their business you have to bad mouth them on Topix? Ive seen her complain all over Facebook about how her friends are giving their business to someone elses cupcake shop....who cares? Are you the cupcake Nazi or something? Quit complaining about recipes cause everyones recipes come off the internet anyways. You didnt invent those flavors you just found them on the internet or a book......the same as everyone else. Ive been to cupcake shops In and out of this state an It all taste the same. A cupcake Is a cupcake. What you pay for IS the service and freshness. I love the cupcake people In Crofton. Very nice people who just love cooking. What Is wrong with competition and options? Would you like It If you had only one option for cable TV service? How about If you only had one option for medical services?
Julie rundall

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2012
This has come.to.my attention... I have nothing to do with this post! I know this is a business world and welcome completion; i wish these ladies the best; being a Cupcake lover myself i can't wait to try them!!! I have no reason to bash them my business is flourishing and hope the same for them as well, we must make money to survive..let us do that and.stop trying to make it out like we are fueding! I do not know how my business got brought into this or why even Curious posted this subject!!!!!!
As far as what i put.on my personal Facebook is my business so if you don't like what i have said unfriend meand use your real name ! Just for the record it was something meant for someone else not these ladies! Why dont all of you try to own your own business and do something productive like we are!!!
incredible

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Great article In the Kentucky New Era about the ladies from Crofton. Id go out and start my own rinky dink business but I have real bills to pay and some sugar mama surely Isnt going to pay them for me while I dabble In trying to be the next redneck Betty Crocker.
oh my goodness

United States

#17 Oct 10, 2012
incredible wrote:
Great article In the Kentucky New Era about the ladies from Crofton. Id go out and start my own rinky dink business but I have real bills to pay and some sugar mama surely Isnt going to pay them for me while I dabble In trying to be the next redneck Betty Crocker.
well won't it be funny when these ladies that started this rinky dink business out does u. Who do u think u are putting ppl down? Would u like to see them on the street with there families? U sound like a jealous witch!! Get over your self cuz u and your kind are useless on this planet. Being an A hole will get u no where. And trust me this world could use a few more rednecks. At least they are honest hardworking ppl Un like u.
incredible

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Oct 10, 2012
oh my goodness wrote:
<quoted text>
well won't it be funny when these ladies that started this rinky dink business out does u. Who do u think u are putting ppl down? Would u like to see them on the street with there families? U sound like a jealous witch!! Get over your self cuz u and your kind are useless on this planet. Being an A hole will get u no where. And trust me this world could use a few more rednecks. At least they are honest hardworking ppl Un like u.
But, I have a job and I do quite well thank you very much. And actually neither will be In business In 5 years and In 10 years nobody will even remember It. Small businesses without the help of the local government dont make It here. Especially specialty stores, there just Isnt a large enough market to sustain a small business here without the help of the Chamber In your back pocket. Now that there are two business just alike Its almost guranteed one will go broke In the next 12-24 months. I do admire people who start there own business. It takes guts. But In this economy and In this small of a town, If you dont have a 10 year plan Its not too bright.
oh my goodness

United States

#19 Oct 10, 2012
incredible wrote:
<quoted text>But, I have a job and I do quite well thank you very much. And actually neither will be In business In 5 years and In 10 years nobody will even remember It. Small businesses without the help of the local government dont make It here. Especially specialty stores, there just Isnt a large enough market to sustain a small business here without the help of the Chamber In your back pocket. Now that there are two business just alike Its almost guranteed one will go broke In the next 12-24 months. I do admire people who start there own business. It takes guts. But In this economy and In this small of a town, If you dont have a 10 year plan Its not too bright.
well u could have said something like that instead of calling them rednecks. U could have also tried to say something nice about them. It is hard to make it any where right now. I don't know these ladies nor have I ate there cup cakes but I do have a heart and compassion for those who are really trying to make ends meet in today's financial crap hole.
incredible

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Oct 10, 2012
But I like to think of myself as a reneck as well. Hint the comment about "the next redneck betty crocker". Im sure they will do just fine, just having a little fun on topix and some of you people are so easy to get hyped up. Ive met her many times, I know she Isnt the type of person to let this ruin her day or make her mad. She probably read It and was thinking "which one of my crazy friends said that".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fireman abuse trainees 46 min Bruno 16
Eidth and Archie Bunker 1 hr We know 55
Ashley Johnson 1 hr Mad much lol 43
What happened to the rank and file of the HFD? 6 hr Carter 5
Whitney Green 7 hr Stevie 3
Why are there so many black people in Hoptown? (May '14) 10 hr Eric Muldoon 43
Preacher wants to be white 12 hr GetReady 29

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance