not guilty

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

More fights again today its like that Groundhog Day movie.I bet same kids will be in class tomorrow.I been taught not to fight too but I will have to defend myself if needed to be. Man this school sucks!
Say what

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

My son tells me that CCHS is way better than Hoptown. The new principle has changed the environment. Now there are still thugs and red necks but what can you do they know the law better than most adults. At Hoptown thugs are treated like they do no wrong. The principle would have to come to his English class to keep order but they showed no respect for her either. One time he got hit for not helping a kid cheat on a test. They made excuses for the thug. Glad we changed schools.
not guilty

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Thugs rule at CCHS too. Had somethin stolen and I knew who did it then told my teacher and she said oh he didnt know it was yours.
sorry

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Say what wrote:
My son tells me that CCHS is way better than Hoptown. The new principle has changed the environment. Now there are still thugs and red necks but what can you do they know the law better than most adults. At Hoptown thugs are treated like they do no wrong. The principle would have to come to his English class to keep order but they showed no respect for her either. One time he got hit for not helping a kid cheat on a test. They made excuses for the thug. Glad we changed schools.
You son may be selling you some bad info about CCHS. The new principle did not change the environment. He just took us all to eat lunch at the Bruce Convention Center. Nothing has changed. The school is outta control. The teachers are afraid of the students. So if they are afraid at HHS than the school system needs to be changed. I glad you son thinks CCHS is much better. You ask about thugs and what can you do. You would be a great teacher and administrator because that is their mindset. Oh what can we do, what should we do. Maybe, send everyone who does not want to learn to one big warehouse everyday and let them act a fool together.
true

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Loose ends wrote:
It's not just the high schools, it starts at the elementary schools. There are elementary school teachers that bully children. Sad but true. The principles at those schools are also afraid of black folks. The kids aren't stupid they learn to get away with it at a very young age.
I know this is true. The school my child goes to, the children who get in trouble just get sent to the principals office, then get sent back to class, most of the time with a treat. Last year, at the end of school, the "troubled"(problem)k ids were rewarded with a field trip. My son's second grade class got NOTHING!!!!!!! The other grades went on field trips. A bunch of parents complained, and what did they get? A day IN SCHOOL with no work. While the kids who were fighting, stealing and cussing were out having fun. Those kids are the ones who will go to high school and get away with everything.
Why

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Loose ends wrote:
It's not just the high schools, it starts at the elementary schools. There are elementary school teachers that bully children. Sad but true. The principles at those schools are also afraid of black folks. The kids aren't stupid they learn to get away with it at a very young age.
It's not just the teachers and principals. I know at one school, the custodian is racist and calls all the black kids "boy" and all the white kids by their name. I complained about it, but they didn't believe me. It is going to take a huge group of people to get anything changed. But, a bunch of parents are afraid to say anything because of any retribution their child will get.
Sleeze Bucket

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just the teachers and principals. I know at one school, the custodian is racist and calls all the black kids "boy" and all the white kids by their name. I complained about it, but they didn't believe me. It is going to take a huge group of people to get anything changed. But, a bunch of parents are afraid to say anything because of any retribution their child will get.
It will take a bunch of people to start smacking people in the mouth for talking crazy and disrespecting people. Some times words just aint enough.
what

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Sleeze Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>It will take a bunch of people to start smacking people in the mouth for talking crazy and disrespecting people. Some times words just aint enough.
You are a sleeze bucket. The whole thread is about student being bullied in school so why would you suggest smacking folks around. Real smart genius. We are trying to look for solutions that do not involve smacking. Get it sleeze? You are probably one of the ones who bullied people in high school. Umm can't do that now that you can go to the BIG MAN'S JAIL!
Sleeze Bucket

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sleeze bucket. The whole thread is about student being bullied in school so why would you suggest smacking folks around. Real smart genius. We are trying to look for solutions that do not involve smacking. Get it sleeze? You are probably one of the ones who bullied people in high school. Umm can't do that now that you can go to the BIG MAN'S JAIL!
What ever I stick by what I said some people you cant talk to, you have to make a believer out of them. No I was not a bully but I stick up for my self. I walk softly but carry a big stick, now these days a big clip. I mean it from bottombof my heart I dont like violence but I will do what I have to do call it what you wanna call it
whatever

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Sleeze Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>What ever I stick by what I said some people you cant talk to, you have to make a believer out of them. No I was not a bully but I stick up for my self. I walk softly but carry a big stick, now these days a big clip. I mean it from bottombof my heart I dont like violence but I will do what I have to do call it what you wanna call it
Hey sleeze, you use that clip and you gonna have to bend over for some d--- at the BIG MAN'S JAIL!
Sleeze Bucket

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sleeze, you use that clip and you gonna have to bend over for some d--- at the BIG MAN'S JAIL!
Man you just took one part of what I said and ran with it. My point is well never mind forget about it. Well if thats what have to go down well big bubba in jail here I come because I'm going to stick up for my self and other people and kids need to also. People keep their damn hands to them self it wont come down to going to jail and what you say getting stuck in the butt.
afraidme

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Loose ends wrote:
Someone needs to be held accountable before something happens that is really bad at one of the schools. I would be afraid to send my child to the High Schools. Seriously, I would home school or private school my child. I pray for the children who are afraid, I hope they hurry and get to college because the bullies aren't going.
itissad

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

new to area wrote:
My student started a few weeks back. So far has been called a lesbian, I myself was at the school in the hall way w other parents and heard students cursing and throwing phones across the room. To keep issues away from my student I have not contacted the school but where in the hell are your teachers and what happened to suspending? It is told to me by my student kids r cursing teachers in every class everyday and cell phone use. I went to the school one day to pick up my student and went to the office to have my student paged and they asked me if I texted her? REALLY?!? don't it clearly state NO CELL PHONES INSIDE THE SCHOOL??? THERE DNT NEED TO BE. THEY R THERE TO LEARN NOT TEXT..... I'm concerned.
The school is outta control. It is sad that there is no discipline at the school. A school must have discipline for the students to learn. Wow, so sad my tax payers dollars are going to the place. A friend who worked there last year got transferred a elementary school because he could not take students cussing each day and nothing being done.
new to area

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

I'm confused y nothing is being done about it. These r minors we r speaking of. Isn't there any laws about safety?
Crazy

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

new to area wrote:
I'm confused y nothing is being done about it. These r minors we r speaking of. Isn't there any laws about safety?
Unfortunately, no. The teachers don't care,and if they do they are scared to say anything. I don't understand how they allow the students to break the rules, and don't enforce them. Why have rules then?
Herman Cain

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

back to your pigs, peckerwood. They need some lovin.
HHS Student

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I disagree about HHS. I think the school has vastly improved since I arrived as a freshman in 2010. I feel very safe, and I feel like my teachers truly care about my education....well at least most of them.

Ms. Choice is highly respected among the students because she shows she loves them. So far I only know of 3 fights that have taken place this year, and there were teachers there almost immediately to break it up.

I haven't been to CCHS, but I have heard that that school is getting better too, but it still has a long way to go.
Keith

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Stevenson goes around with cider and tell all the brothers what a good job they are doing and they laugh at them and go and sell weed. Nothing is done to the thuggers as they make fun of Stevenson, cider and hernerson. They should just let them fight it out and it will help eliminate the race when they kill each other! They all just laugh and make fun of what they are doing to help them out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Hopkinsville Forum right now

Search the Hopkinsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pigs at HPD 6 min The real preacher 14
Are Temporary Employment Services Fair? 6 min TPT 112
one person using multiple user names responsibl... 12 min The Preacher 65
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 min hum 81,227
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min wtf 138,824
CCHS lineup Changes? 59 min Hank Aaron 6
CCHS Cover Up 2 hr Kevin the Baseball coach 8
John Banks President of NAACP Charged With DUI! 5 hr The Preacher 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hopkinsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hopkinsville People Search