First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Second that

Shepherdsville, KY

#22 Jan 11, 2013
Secondly, if speeding became a greater epidemic than murder, drugs, and guns are Hopkinsville...then perhaps we could focus on speeding. However, there are greater problems than speeding, loser. Just for you, I am going to purposely speed on Pardue LN...and I won't get a ticket ;)
Timing

Hawesville, KY

#23 Jan 12, 2013
I hope you get 2 - 1 for being stupid and another for speeding.
Jen

United States

#24 Jan 12, 2013
Yea that guy that keeps complaining, he must have no life! He dude, the city employees are sick of hearing you complain! F u
HPD Officers

United States

#25 Jan 13, 2013
Probably need to talk to your boys about posting on here about the arrests they have made right after they leave the jail. Not very smart on their part!
HPD Officers

United States

#27 Jan 13, 2013
Kopper wrote:
I can arrest anyone that I want to. It is the courts decision if they need to be punished. I do not care how much it cost you!!!!
That is the problem with you cox sukers! Straight teachings from the chief himself.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#28 Jan 15, 2013
Searching for information on a former officer, Jay Phelps. Message me if you can help....
Doesnt matter

Tucker, GA

#29 Jan 22, 2013
Mayor pulled the plug on the Pardue Lane ticket writing campaign! Too many calls and complaints. Chief is not happy he is being told what to do from the big house.
why

Shepherdsville, KY

#30 Jan 23, 2013
Why are HPD dispatchers the most stupid people I have ever known? Get some competent people in there already! They give out wrong addresses and never listen to what the officers say! I hope nothing happens to any of those guys while the dispatchers are on their phones playing on facebook, instead of listening to what badge number was just called!
Doesnt matter

United States

#32 Jan 24, 2013
Really? Motorcycles out when it is below freezing! Real leadership and great thinking!
BTW - Eastman is on topix posting again. Just thought you would want to know.
Truth

Hopkinsville, KY

#33 Aug 21, 2013
The Mayor can't drive his own vehicle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 26 min Paper grows on trees 617
embroidery shop closing? 49 min American Girl 17
Chris Higgins? 4 hr jenNjuice 9
Does Anyone Know Where Ruth Is (Jan '09) 5 hr eddie 3
UHA Baseball 6 hr steve 15
Shoney's building to be church 6 hr donnie 6
Local women who strip? 6 hr Just saying 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages