First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doesnt matter

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Do you ever think he will learn to start taking crime serious in Hoptown. His dumba$$ is too worried about having us write tickets on Pardue Lane because the mayor keeps getting phone calls. Grow a pair chief!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Doesnt matter wrote:
Do you ever think he will learn to start taking crime serious in Hoptown. His dumba$$ is too worried about having us write tickets on Pardue Lane because the mayor keeps getting phone calls. Grow a pair chief!
bad career move dude
Doesnt matter

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Did not mean to say "us." Meant to say "them."

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Don't try to cover it up now, it's to late they are tracking you as we speak.
The Chief

Corbin, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2013
I know who you are son and im gonna have you scrubbing the shitters with a toothbrush for your smart mouth!!!

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 6, 2013
The Chief wrote:
I know who you are son and im gonna have you scrubbing the shitters with a toothbrush for your smart mouth!!!
Go get um chief lol you troll
Donuts

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Don't think he is not trolling these web sites. He will be ticked tomorrow. Have you seen his Facebook profile pic? Scary!

Since: Jan 13

Hopkinsville,KY

#9 Jan 6, 2013
I've said this before and I will say it again I may not agree with all of the decisions that hpd may make but they are human and as far as far as the checkpoint on pardue ln it is very much needed I've had to call hpd before because of people who don't know what 25 mph means they decide to go 20 mph over and really care that there are kids that live on this road and a lot of them, I think their doin the best they can given the size of the police force vs the size of this town's population
Doesnt matter

Duluth, GA

#10 Jan 6, 2013
He likes his coffee black!
Fair is Fair

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2013
ccwestkywx9901 wrote:
I've said this before and I will say it again I may not agree with all of the decisions that hpd may make but they are human and as far as far as the checkpoint on pardue ln it is very much needed I've had to call hpd before because of people who don't know what 25 mph means they decide to go 20 mph over and really care that there are kids that live on this road and a lot of them, I think their doin the best they can given the size of the police force vs the size of this town's population
I drive on Pardue Lane every day and have never seen a child, much less a child in the street. GO To DA, PA or 1st ST! Do your job, find the drug dealers and make a difference in our city.
Bubba

Duluth, GA

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Fair is Fair wrote:
<quoted text>I drive on Pardue Lane every day and have never seen a child, much less a child in the street. GO To DA, PA or 1st ST! Do your job, find the drug dealers and make a difference in our city.
Well said. Today is arrest warrant day. They take 4-5 officers and that's all they will do today is serve warrants. That should take a few drugs off the streets too. This is better than writing stupid speeding tickets!
You are listening (reading) chief or you got a phone call from the mayor!
Resident

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Send his whining arsh back to Florida.
Ann

Duluth, GA

#14 Jan 10, 2013
All that dickhead is worried about is traffic. Complain about a speeder in your neighborhood and he will have us out there for days to catch one guy. The mayor got nothing to do with it. He told us from day 1 that Hopkinsvilles problem was traffic accidents. Complain about a drug dealer living down the street and home invasion at thier house and nothing will be done. He has screwed up priorities. If it doesn't affect the rich and mighty well enough said.
Very True

Bentonville, AR

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Well they were very helpful the other night to catch the people trying to break in our neighborhood vehicles. What you have to remember a lot of times it is dispatch holding up the process. I do agree he is an asshole but you wouldn't want his job neither would I. He works for the crooked mayor that would rather build a several million dollar building in the worst part of town instead of building another fire station and dispatch center that we actually need in the newer part of town.
Does matter

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Who are the chiefs little babies at HPD?
Guy

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2013
The mayor is corrupt for sure! The chief does what he can I feel like, but the mayor doesn't have to go into those bad neighborhoods so why should he care? I would live to see those people that work in the city building take a walk down young love...day or night!!!! And DISPATCH, don't get me started! Those are the laziest bunch of people. I you can't handle multi tasking then get another damn job! They hold the calls people! So it's not the cops faults that things take so long. That place needs better dispatchers. Maybe if they required college degrees we could possibly get a competent group of people!
Very True

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Yea none of those guys are going in the bad neighborhoods. Time for a new mayor!
Second that

Brownsville, TN

#19 Jan 11, 2013
I would love to ask the mayor, Have you ever even driven through younglove or Durrett? He doesn't care about those people getting shot. Yea there may be a lot of drug activity going on over there, thus violence, but isn't it the leaders jobs to stop it! PATROL THE GHETTOS MORE YOU DUMB FU$KS! And to the FU$K head that keeps complaining about speeders, you are so petty!!! There are people dying and you are worried about speeders! YOU ARE A Piece of shi7!!!
Very True

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Jan 11, 2013
People can get run over by speeders dumbass.
Second that

Brownsville, TN

#21 Jan 11, 2013
How many have been run over by speeders on Pardue LN? Also, what is the ratio for people ran over by speeders vs people murdered in Hopkinsville? Yeah you sound real smart dumbass. I bet your that annoying guy that keeps calling the PD and going to to the city council meeting. Get a life old man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
logans 1 hr Radgun 9
Hopkinsville Towne Center Update 2 hr The Duke 43
not a married man 4 hr zmaster 4
Neil Powell 4 hr Lol 18
Steve Keel 5 hr Ray 9
Free College in Kentucky 10 hr Empoloyer 108
snitches/informants 10 hr Jamie hodges 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages