Ron Paul, greedy hypocrite

Ron Paul, greedy hypocrite

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Just like most greedy Libertarians. Ron Paul thinks everyone should be paid for hard work unless they have something he wants for free:
"Former Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, wants fans who created web sites using his name to hand them over to him at no charge. The sites, RonPaul.org and RonPaul.com , were set up to organize supporters and spread the word about the three-time presidential candidate.

In a blog post Friday, the site's operators said they were going to give him RonPaul.org for free and charge him $250,000 for RonPaul.com because it came with a 170,000-person mailing list.

But they claim he did not accept that offer and has filed a complaint with the World Intellectual Property Organization, an agency of the United Nations, asking for control of the domain names. Liberal blogs are pointing out how Paul wants ownership of the sites so much he has turned to the U.N., a body which he views as illegitimate. "

Remember Kentucky, you sent these exact carbon copy views to Washington in the guise of his son "Ayn" Rand Paul. Just like his dad, as soon as he got what he wanted he forgot you.
Oka

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2013
A man is not his father. That certainly holds true with Rand Paul. I disagree with him on a good many things but we've got to give him that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will vote for Donald Trump? Who will vote ... 17 min Reverend Lazarus ... 19
Prostitutes 3 hr Shanda_love 9
Child support? 5 hr HSTruman 11
Stop the drinking in downtown 5 hr HSTruman 39
Jeff Taylor tries to anger crowd at "all lives ... 6 hr But secks 2
Amandas or Joelles 8 hr Foodie 3
Jen Jen 8 hr Cat head 9
Hopkinsville Towne Center Update 18 hr wiley coyote 56

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages