Ehhhh hmmmm

Shepherdsville, KY

#44 Jan 12, 2013
Man hope none of you all get hurt and have to go to the ER the way your bad mouthing these nurses
Racks on Racks

Shepherdsville, KY

#45 Jan 12, 2013
Ehhhh hmmmm wrote:
Man hope none of you all get hurt and have to go to the ER the way your bad mouthing these nurses
Not tryin to bad mouth one I am tryin to make a movie
Ehhhh hmmmm

Shepherdsville, KY

#46 Jan 12, 2013
Racks on Racks wrote:
<quoted text>
If your that into someone talk to them in person, I'm sure if she saw how you were talking on here you already lost the little chance you did have
Nurse

United States

#47 Jan 12, 2013
Ehhhh hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If your that into someone talk to them in person, I'm sure if she saw how you were talking on here you already lost the little chance you did have
What kind of movie!
i wanna know

Madisonville, KY

#48 Jan 12, 2013
This has once again gotten so out of control
Nurse

United States

#49 Jan 12, 2013
i wanna know wrote:
This has once again gotten so out of control
Leave it to the general public to ruin another one lol
Confused

United States

#50 Jan 13, 2013
So I'm lost here are y'all saying that these nurses bang doctors for gain? Or am I lost
business

Dunmor, KY

#51 Jan 13, 2013
Been there myself wrote:
<quoted text>You get some of that fire noggin too?
I did and I have recently wouldnt suggest it as I have fire comin from somewhere else. I no everbody think she clean cause she a nurse but thats not true. Not tryin to put no body down but she need to quit spreadin legs and disease.
crazy nurses

Dunmor, KY

#52 Jan 13, 2013
Confused wrote:
So I'm lost here are y'all saying that these nurses bang doctors for gain? Or am I lost
Yes, dr Simpson being one of them. I saw a nurse on her break last night or this morning and I will just say damn! She said she supposedly dating some one again but that aint stoppin her from seein me

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#53 Jan 13, 2013
For the OP. You know as a business entity, the hospital has a right to complain and have threads removed too? So it might not have been one of the nurses got slandered that shut the other threads down.
Confused

Shepherdsville, KY

#54 Jan 13, 2013
Wow
Racks on Racks

Shepherdsville, KY

#55 Jan 13, 2013
business wrote:
<quoted text>
I did and I have recently wouldnt suggest it as I have fire comin from somewhere else. I no everbody think she clean cause she a nurse but thats not true. Not tryin to put no body down but she need to quit spreadin legs and disease.
The noggin was fire? We talking about the blonde now or the other one
Confused

Shepherdsville, KY

#56 Jan 13, 2013
crazy nurses wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dr Simpson being one of them. I saw a nurse on her break last night or this morning and I will just say damn! She said she supposedly dating some one again but that aint stoppin her from seein me
Saw her like getting down on break? Dang how
Many people is she seeing ?
Racks on jacks

Hopkinsville, KY

#57 Jan 13, 2013
Racks on Racks wrote:
<quoted text>
A micro phallus masterbation technique movie. It seems he also has a incest fantasy for mommy and daddy pigs.
Wait a sec

United States

#58 Jan 14, 2013
crazy nurses wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpson don't work at the ER what the heck were they doing ?
crazy nurses

Tucker, GA

#59 Jan 14, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>Saw her like getting down on break? Dang how
Many people is she seeing ?

Saw her on break meaning stopped by to see her. She wasnt gettin down or doin nothin wrong just tryin to get with her so made a visit. I'm hollerin at the brown hair chick but we may not b talkin about the same one
Confused

Shepherdsville, KY

#60 Jan 14, 2013
I thought you were saying that that one is wild and had something maybe that was someone else, but good luck either way
Oh yeah

United States

#61 Jan 15, 2013
crazy nurses wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats this ones initials and when was the last time you got it in? Sounds like she is playing a few of you at the same damn time
that fly

Hopkinsville, KY

#62 Jan 15, 2013
crazy nurses wrote:
<quoted text>

Are we talking geriatric sex. Simpson has to be about 70.
Oh yeah

Oak Grove, KY

#63 Jan 15, 2013
that fly wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking geriatric sex. Simpson has to be about 70.
The other cat made it sound like one was chilling with him, didn't say they were banging, Simpson is a nut anyways I bet he is on that freak mess anyways

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men's bathroom at old courthouse 2 hr LimpyLimpy 5
New skating rink 4 hr Atmosphere 14
CCHS does illegal drug tests 4 hr Truth is freedom 30
hpd kyle spurlin (Aug '13) 4 hr Stormy 9
Kentucky Women's Show cancelled 5 hr Pixie Dust 5
Christy gee 6 hr Tlc 14
Horse Track denied 7 hr No support 15
cheating wives 9 hr Reality 47
What's up at Christian County Jail 18 hr Jo jo 48

Hopkinsville Jobs