crazy nurses

Cadiz, KY

#21 Jan 10, 2013
I thought you knew the one who worked at turtles? There was a blonde and a brown hair girl that went on to work at the hospital. Brown hair, short, big jugs and thick, blonde look like a pole she so flat but shes real nice. I've seen them out in town a few times they use to follow around the cop band
Racks on racks

United States

#22 Jan 10, 2013
crazy nurses wrote:
I thought you knew the one who worked at turtles? There was a blonde and a brown hair girl that went on to work at the hospital. Brown hair, short, big jugs and thick, blonde look like a pole she so flat but shes real nice. I've seen them out in town a few times they use to follow around the cop band
I know who she is I just didn't know a lot about her, she need to let me wreck it one time, I heard she down for that wild stuff that's why I'm trying to keep that white girl on deck
hang out

Hopkinsville, KY

#26 Jan 11, 2013
blah! Like u would have a chance to hang with the BTG. The nurses read this stuff on this site and just laugh.
Racks on racks

Shepherdsville, KY

#27 Jan 11, 2013
hang out wrote:
blah! Like u would have a chance to hang with the BTG. The nurses read this stuff on this site and just laugh.
Yea playa I do
Who dat

Shepherdsville, KY

#28 Jan 11, 2013
Y'all know who that cold blonde is on 5th floor she banging
Really

Tucker, GA

#29 Jan 11, 2013
crazy nurses wrote:
Tell me more about my family! you don't know jack ! Y'all all a bunch of haters and couldn't get her if you won the lottery
Haha

Shepherdsville, KY

#30 Jan 11, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me more about my family! you don't know jack ! Y'all all a bunch of haters and couldn't get her if you won the lottery
Maybe you don't know your family as good as you think you do! I been in them pants recently she loves it
crazy nurses

Cadiz, KY

#31 Jan 11, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me more about my family! you don't know jack ! Y'all all a bunch of haters and couldn't get her if you won the lottery
How u gonna single yoir family out? She musta worked at turtles and be one of the two blonde or brown since u so sure u no who I'm talkin about. How many nurses at that place and u so sure we talkin about the same one???? Don't try to flatter ur family!!!! And if the ones I'm talkin bout are ur family I wouldn't want them if they the last 2 women to walk this earth!!!!!
Really

Shepherdsville, KY

#32 Jan 11, 2013
crazy nurses wrote:
<quoted text>
How u gonna single yoir family out? She musta worked at turtles and be one of the two blonde or brown since u so sure u no who I'm talkin about. How many nurses at that place and u so sure we talkin about the same one???? Don't try to flatter ur family!!!! And if the ones I'm talkin bout are ur family I wouldn't want them if they the last 2 women to walk this earth!!!!!
Oh yeah the well she is, what the heck his so wrong with working at a bar?
Racks on racks

Shepherdsville, KY

#33 Jan 11, 2013
crazy nurses wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha get em bro! That chicken head going to cause me trouble? Tell me if there is something else I should know
crazy nurses

Cadiz, KY

#34 Jan 11, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah the well she is, what the heck his so wrong with working at a bar?
Never said anything was wrong with workin at a bar got a friend that does and at 1 time I have
crazy nurses

Cadiz, KY

#35 Jan 11, 2013
Racks on racks wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha get em bro! That chicken head going to cause me trouble? Tell me if there is something else I should know
How she gona get u in trouble? U b messin with her? Or one up there. Man aint all of them crazy just a few and I think we all no them by now. Just keep ething covered and u should b ok no promises cause ive been there man
Racks on racks

Shepherdsville, KY

#36 Jan 11, 2013
crazy nurses wrote:
<quoted text>
How she gona get u in trouble? U b messin with her? Or one up there. Man aint all of them crazy just a few and I think we all no them by now. Just keep ething covered and u should b ok no promises cause ive been there man
Thanks man, figured you had cause you said she was wild, I ain't tried yet but I will! Don't look like its going to take very long.. Seems like a hit and quit it situation, good looking out
Disappointed

Shepherdsville, KY

#37 Jan 11, 2013
Some one have any real good details about these chicks getting wild or is this all rumors? I'd love to hear something from some One who really knows
Racks on jacks

Hopkinsville, KY

#38 Jan 11, 2013
Heard she be hanging with that bald doctor.
Disappointed

Shepherdsville, KY

#39 Jan 11, 2013
Racks on jacks wrote:
Hahaha that's not wild
Racks on jacks

Hopkinsville, KY

#40 Jan 11, 2013
Racks on racks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks man, figured you had cause you said she was wild, I ain't tried yet but I will! Don't look like its going to take very long.. Seems like a hit and quit it situation, good looking out
lmao."I ain't tried yet but I will! Don't look like its going to take very long.. Seems like a hit and quit it situation" good look playa. If am sure you have nothing to share and your pockets are empty. I know a good PIG farm if you are that lonely.
Rumor is

Shepherdsville, KY

#41 Jan 12, 2013
Racks on jacks wrote:

Hanging or banging I hear some of em blow the docs to get special treatment and get to pick work assignments
Racks on racks

Shepherdsville, KY

#42 Jan 12, 2013
Racks on jacks wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao."I ain't tried yet but I will! Don't look like its going to take very long.. Seems like a hit and quit it situation" good look playa. If am sure you have nothing to share and your pockets are empty. I know a good PIG farm if you are that lonely.
I got plenty to share, I don't mess with your people like that so keep ya momma out of this, for the last time I'm not your daddy, the results of the test confirmed this
Been there myself

United States

#43 Jan 12, 2013
crazy nurses wrote:
<quoted text>
You get some of that fire noggin too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coaches at CCHS & these girls... 46 min Brad Hawkins 13
Sexual and Drug rumors at County 47 min Brad Hawkins 7
Why does Jennie have ........ 53 min Money bagg yo 1
County or UHA 2 hr Druggie 21
East 2nd Street park 2 hr Liars 7
Calvin Moss 2 hr Sure do 2
UHA--Hoptown 2 hr Liars 13
another school threat/CCHS 6 hr HSTruman 27

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web