I wanna know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Why do all my topix get flagged and shut down? The last three got deleted and no names were mentioned! Half the topics on this site are titled people's names, no one made threats or slandered anyone
Pro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I wanna know wrote:
Why do all my topix get flagged and shut down? The last three got deleted and no names were mentioned! Half the topics on this site are titled people's names, no one made threats or slandered anyone
Maybe you stuck a cord, I can't imagine a nurse being proud of her business being told to everyone on here... What one was it that had a train ran on em?
Was there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I ain't saying names but I heard that one moved away though cause there were pictures
Industrial park

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

That maybe true but can't no where be worse than T-gask, some of them chicks go to a different car every break, I heard that Walmart DC Is bad too full of old chicken heads
Who cares

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I wanna know wrote:
Then why start another one?
I wanna know

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I wasn't I was trying to figure out why they keep getting erased? Should I have asked you first?
Who cares

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I wanna know wrote:
I wasn't I was trying to figure out why they keep getting erased? Should I have asked you first?
Ummmm ok.... All it's going to turn into is another bashing of the staff but whatever you need to do to feel like an adult do you thing buddy
train

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Pro wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you stuck a cord, I can't imagine a nurse being proud of her business being told to everyone on here... What one was it that had a train ran on em?
Maybe she is sexually liberated and enjoys having such exploits. Are you jealous you didnt get to ride on the train? Ah!I am sorry.
Pro

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

train wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she is sexually liberated and enjoys having such exploits. Are you jealous you didnt get to ride on the train? Ah!I am sorry.
Ain't no one jealous that's how people end up on Maury! I was just wondering what one it was do you know? i'm throwing a bachelor party soon, maybe she wants in on it!
Miss all the fun

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

train wrote:
<quoted text>
Man I am! Who wouldn't wanna spot roast a naughty nurse lmao
Miss all the fun

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Miss all the fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Man I am! Who wouldn't wanna spot roast a naughty nurse lmao
*spit roast*
Hahaha

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Man if all that's going on I understand why there is a 3-4 hr wait time
I wanna know

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Here we go again, off on a wild tangent
Lmao

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Spit roast! Surely ain't none of them nurses ever got down like that! Them cafeteria girls at JSMC do though!
Racks on racks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I wanna know wrote:
One of em up there use to work at turtles
Be easy

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Someone said one of them was spreading the clap and trying to get with people's husbands and whatever
clapist

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

spreading the clap. lol. people who know how to treat the clap(Neisseria gonorrhoeae)dont spead the clap.
bing bong

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Be easy wrote:
Someone said one of them was spreading the clap and trying to get with people's husbands and whatever
sounds like somebody thinks their husband is a zombie. He cant make is own choice. It takess more than one to Tango.
crazy nurses

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Racks on racks wrote:
<quoted text>One of em up there use to work at turtles
She gets wild too. Her and a few others up there but shoot who don't like to get wild. Theres a group of em that hang out catch em out on the right night they be liable to teach you sumthing.
Racks on racks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

crazy nurses wrote:
<quoted text>
She gets wild too. Her and a few others up there but shoot who don't like to get wild. Theres a group of em that hang out catch em out on the right night they be liable to teach you sumthing.
That the big titty brown haired girl? Where they hang out? Sounds like you already know

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Hopkinsville Forum right now

Search the Hopkinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud Neighbors 11 min The Preacher 26
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Le Jimbo 147,161
The real reason why white girls date black guys!!! (Jun '12) 20 min Aeiouy 637
3 Stars 26 min jimmie 14
Sanders Brothers 34 min Hopeful 1
ginger parker 52 min Former juicy lover 2
jsmc 57 min meno 4
New AD at Hoptown 2 hr Alum 5
Former Police Captain Arrested (Aug '08) 5 hr mano 32
Dirty Politics 6 hr The Preacher 15
•••
•••
•••
•••