Madisonville, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Who Eric Moore? If so I know him??
lookingforanswer s

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Classic wrote:
Who Eric Moore? If so I know him??
Do u know where he hangs out? Or even works? John bivens an Iva Sapp stole somethings from a friend an apparently big e bought them from those two. Dude just wants his stuff back. Dude is offerin a $500.00 reward to who ever gets his stuff back. But he wants whoever is willing to help to call the sheriffs department or the tip hotline
lookingforanswer s

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2012
The person looking for this guy is at macdonalds on the blvd
Classic

Madisonville, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Yep I sure do he hangs out on legion circle! He is hanging out at Belinda buckleys house she lives on legion circle also that's off butter rd he drives a red truck but yea deff check on legion he is on legion circle 90 percent of the time
Classic

Madisonville, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2012
He also hangs around this dude named demarcus most he works at branzway if that helps to
lookingforanswer s

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2012
Classic wrote:
He also hangs around this dude named demarcus most he works at branzway if that helps to
Ok hun thank u
rats

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Aug 20, 2012
whole lot of snitching going on around here. Sound like to me yall should call the police about the matter let them do their job instead of getting on topix.
Gray

Madisonville, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2012
What did e buy that was stolen?? If you don't mind me asking?
lookingforanswer s

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2012
Gray wrote:
What did e buy that was stolen?? If you don't mind me asking?
Apparently some guns
Gray

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Ok not to be mean but I also know Eric Moore and I know he either sold them, or pawned them, that's just how Eric is
lookingforanswer s

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Aug 21, 2012
Ok....so.....do u know which pawnshop hun. If u know something u can call the tips hotline dear.
Gray

Madisonville, KY

#13 Aug 21, 2012
No I don't know I'm just saying I know Eric and he will do what ever he can do to get money
Common sense

Owensboro, KY

#14 Aug 21, 2012
If he pawned the police check all pawn shops every week and guns are very closely monitored. Now If these guns weren't registered and the "victim" bought them off the street then well that would explain why he hasn't gone to the cops himself.
eric moore

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Aug 21, 2012
hey this is eric moore and i dont know john or a iva so u must have the wrong big e dont have any guns havent pawned any guns go check for yourself i give a damn n classic n grey yal may think u know me but you dont but glad to know i got some hating ass snitches must be following me if you want to know more dont hide n watch step up.and also i dont appreciate yal trying to get my job involed thats wat i do to make money nosey fuks.
Mary Fauler

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Aug 22, 2012
I am the mother of Belynda Buckley and the grandmother to her two small daughters! Classic and Gray WHY would you have such uncaring for the safety of children. I know you are accusing Eric due to some type of vendetta that you have against him or my daughter. Do you not realize that this is how innocent people get hurt or killed. I'm sure one or both of you have children. How would you like it if your child's life was put in danger? If "lookingforanswer s" thinks Eric is the person they are looking for, then why have they not gone to the police? I only know of one person who calls Eric 'Big E'! So to me that is why this is being done, because that person and his wife have a problem with my daughter. I won't sit back and allow my granddaughters to be hurt or killed. I will take this matter to the police myself, before that happens. I don"t want to see anyone innocent hurt because of senseless B.S. I refuse to hide behind made up names, and as you all can see, neither did Eric. Only people with something to hide, Classic and Gray, I hope your loved ones are safe. You have both put my grandchildren in harm's way. I think the charge for this would at least be "WANTON ENDANGERMENT" not to mention, liable and slander, since this could affect his employment. People need their facts straight before accusing. Have a blessed day
lookingforanswer s

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Aug 22, 2012
This matter has been taking to the police hun
lookingforanswer s

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Aug 22, 2012
Ok so he was just informed that this, Eric Moore, is the wrong big e apparently. Sorry for the confusion
haha

Madisonville, KY

#19 May 23, 2013
Eric is a thief and a lowlife that don't hold a job, he claims he wants people to step up but he is a *ussy, and can't keep a woman cause he only smokes and drinks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
throw them overboard 43 min willyw 12
Judge lets sodomy crook stay with felon dad 1 hr Hmph 9
Willie Coleman 3 hr za za gurbert 15
Hopkinsville Music Thread (May '12) 3 hr henry burtington 19
Old women and xanas 4 hr Numb 2
Why is the Ford Family being so secretive about... 6 hr catwoman 4
School District: unsafe. Unfair. Unlawful 7 hr HS Truman 6
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE