dani

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Does anybody know of any affordable safe apartments or houses in the Hopkinsville area for rent? I am a single mother and have a boy and a girl so I'm looking for a 3 bedroom as they currently have their own bedrooms now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Paul

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Try craigslist or one of the property managers (Sandifer, Johnny Blane)
Grey goose

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2013
How much can you spend a month? I know of a 7d*N?Df8 places for rent?
Yessum

Owensboro, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Check on the houses off of LC Ave. they are relatively new and very nice by comparison. Also nice neighborhood. Two bedroom house is 500 a month. There is also a house or two on Hermitage Drive for rent that should be 3 bedroom. Most of the apartments in Hopkinsville are not very clean or good atmosphere.
Bull

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Seems like most houses on LC ave are section 8 now....which means they will be run down and ghetto soon, well they already are somewhat. Try Canterbury Apts
Yessum

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2013
I don't know where your getting your information but I know a lot of people who live off LC and not a single one of them are on section 8. The neighborhood is a nice neighborhood? Cantaberry Apts?....wanna talk about run down and full of dope dealers.
dani

Cicero, IN

#7 Apr 29, 2013
Can anybody tell me anything about Campbell place? I called them to check on prices and its affordable but safety is a concern also
Landlord

Corbin, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2013
I have a three bedroom, one bath house for rent $500
CrapRenters

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Yessum wrote:
Check on the houses off of LC Ave. they are relatively new and very nice by comparison. Also nice neighborhood. Two bedroom house is 500 a month. There is also a house or two on Hermitage Drive for rent that should be 3 bedroom. Most of the apartments in Hopkinsville are not very clean or good atmosphere.
No, go somewhere else. We are run over with shithead renters in this area. They have ruined what use to be a great, quiet, peaceful, low child population, respectful, clean, neighborhood. Now its full of no care renters and there run about unsupervised rug rats screaming every breath and throwing trash down and messing with other peoples things.
Renters and section 8 have ruined the Pyle Lane area. As soon as a renter moves in they assume they own the whole damn street. Just like in the ghetto. "dey own this biotch now"
True

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Apr 30, 2013
Yessum wrote:
I don't know where your getting your information but I know a lot of people who live off LC and not a single one of them are on section 8. The neighborhood is a nice neighborhood? Cantaberry Apts?....wanna talk about run down and full of dope dealers.
There are duplexes on LC that are in fact section 8.
dani

Cicero, IN

#11 May 1, 2013
Landlord wrote:
I have a three bedroom, one bath house for rent $500
Where at? Is it all electric?
Mep

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 May 2, 2013
Try Wilshire townhomes...they are absolutely no section 8 allowed there and they are pretty nice and average price! They are off Pyle Ln, but it's back behind some really nice houses on Peachtree. You won't have a problem with ghetto crap back there. I agree with everyone about LC ave....full of ghetto blacks
curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 May 2, 2013
CrapRenters wrote:
<quoted text>
Renters and section 8 have ruined the Pyle Lane area. As soon as a renter moves in they assume they own the whole damn street. Just like in the ghetto. "dey own this biotch now"
Wow, Really? I didn't know Pyle Lane was full of Section 8 folks. We are on Pyle and have very friendly neighbors. We see no ghetto-ness at all. This must be only on certain parts of Pyle Lane bc I can guarantee you that we don't like a bunch of noise, loud music @ all hours and kids running rampant w/no parental supervision. We would NOT live here if that mess was going on. We've lived through that before and its not fun.
camp

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 May 2, 2013
Mep wrote:
Try Wilshire townhomes...they are absolutely no section 8 allowed there and they are pretty nice and average price! They are off Pyle Ln, but it's back behind some really nice houses on Peachtree. You won't have a problem with ghetto crap back there. I agree with everyone about LC ave....full of ghetto blacks
. Yeah and your gonna pay almost 700 a month. They are nice though

Since: Jan 13

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 May 3, 2013
If you want to know the crime in the area. Look at the city web site, under police department. They have a crime report map, it also shows where the registered sex offenders are. You can look up to the last 30 days. You will to change to the advanced search to see everything.
uranidiot

Lumberton, NC

#17 May 8, 2013
Canterbury apts are nice and in a good neighborhood...off of Windsor drive and Coxmill Road but they are only two bedroom...500 for the older ones...not sure how much for the new ones...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white girls 28 min troy 3
old men at planet fitness 48 min lexi 10
Darlene Fryar 1 hr Player 2
the guy they call salt ? 2 hr come on 2
Brianna ternan? 2 hr jessica 15
County football coach that shaves his body 3 hr Lover boy 9
where is Aj Austin? 4 hr bummb 5
Tammy Lamb 13 hr jrs 46
Hopkinsville Dating
Find my Match