Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2012
What does everyone think of him....
sumpplrstupid

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2012
I think he is a crackhead and a lazy bum. He can work instead of getting SSI! He doesn't take care of responsibility. O' and a theif.
jonathan biv

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2012
last i heard he was pimpin his neice off for ds!!!
wjb

Valdosta, GA

#4 Mar 4, 2012
He's a jerk a liar and he steals
Moe Hawk

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 4, 2012
Is he the brother of that stinking nasty hairy swolled up Mike?
ashley

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2012
Luk here jonathan bivins he dnt pimp me out so get yo shitt together.
hot damn

Orlando, FL

#7 Mar 4, 2012
I don't think lilmama have anything better to do wit her life she needs to go get a JOB and stop taking shit about Gary he a good guy and will give his last dollar to anybody . So littmama get a life stop talking shit about people give your really name and see what people say about u ok little mama
hot damn

Orlando, FL

#9 Mar 4, 2012
ashley wrote:
Luk here jonathan bivins he dnt pimp me out so get yo shitt together.
I dont think he wrotee that noone will give their really name and right something like that he dont want his ass beat
jonathan biv

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Mar 4, 2012
aint nobody gonna whoop me punk sissy and yea its my name i whooped him at the bar and ill do it again to him and u!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2012
Look here hot damn u dnt know me so there for keep my f****** name out yo mouth got me i didnt say nothing bout him i dnt know him just hear his name around it would be different if i said something bad but i didt so get yo story straight k have a good life low life
ashley

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2012
Jonathan so y would u say tht bout me on here sayin he pimps me out for ds i mean really i thought we were betta then tht jus cuz yal.gt problems dnt mean bring me to this i dnt even live in hpt nomoree. Haha hpt aint nun but drama. Thts fukd up jonathan. Last time i seen you, you said ur friends w/ my unk then turn around & tlk shit. Thts fool dawg. Really.? U gt my number gta problem hit me up.
jonathan biv

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2012
u kno me kid me kidd!!!Now get back here and gib me some more dugg!!!
ashley

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2012
Haha this aint the real jonathan cuz he wouldnt say tht bout me.
hot damn

Orlando, FL

#15 Mar 14, 2012
Lilmama11 wrote:
Look here hot damn u dnt know me so there for keep my f****** name out yo mouth got me i didnt say nothing bout him i dnt know him just hear his name around it would be different if i said something bad but i didt so get yo story straight k have a good life low life
Look litmama your the 1 that put his name out there to get shit stared so lay off ok thanks bye
joe

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Sep 1, 2012
Is gary still in hoptown?
Karlene

AOL

#17 Sep 2, 2012
he does
Karlene

AOL

#18 Sep 2, 2012
Good Guy
for a fact

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Apr 1, 2013
Gary Is a snitch was seen ib the car with the detective and he rips people off and got all the people on river veiw busted for cooking meth and someone else that rips people off and snitches is a dude the call aj so watch out for both of them they are snitchers and like to rip people off dont give them ur money hell dont even talk to them they will get u on camera and i know that for a fact have a motion of discovery to prove it1314
really

Madisonville, KY

#20 Apr 1, 2013
You're on here defending people on riverview that cook meth? LOL. I hope you have kids and those awesome meth cooks sell it to them. Your trash, "for a fact". And
the man

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 May 14, 2013
gary wouldn't snitch someone is just jelous cause he wont deal with them anymore. hes getting his life back together and trying to stay clean, so stop downing people cause ur jelous and do the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up at Christian County Jail 15 min Geegee 19
Fletcher "I Wanna Coach So Bad" Long 22 min question 11
Rude pig nose bitch at the tobacco shop on coun... 3 hr Teri 20
Who that white girl TT Coleman marryed? 3 hr Don 2
Family court divorce 4 hr Bigdeal 19
D Js Carpet 7 hr happy customer 2
League of women voters 10 hr King 12
Rotary Club 21 hr Tony 15

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web