Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>Your next to the last sentence is a ridiculous comparison.
No it's not. For those of you feel the need to justify it probably is though.
SHAFT

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. For those of you feel the need to justify it probably is though.
Its rediculous because you are comparing age to biological relationships.
WOW

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text> Its rediculous because you are comparing age to biological relationships.
At 17 a girl is still looking for a father figure. What is a 30 something year old man looking for in a 17 year olg girl. You can call it whatever you want but at 17 no matter what she looks like physically she is still a little girl.
Face it, everything we do boils down to a biological relationship, painting it and calling it something different doesn't change it.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

17 is still a minor. Any acts that would be considered an "Illegal transaction with a minor" or "sodomy with a minor" would still be against the law no matter what screwy pedophile justification is used under consent laws.
Curious

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Curious. Who or where is dis goin down. Cause I be seeing an hearin thangs.
SHAFT

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

the real anonymouse wrote:
17 is still a minor. Any acts that would be considered an "Illegal transaction with a minor" or "sodomy with a minor" would still be against the law no matter what screwy pedophile justification is used under consent laws.
Whats it like to know everything? Whats it like to be god of the universe?
SHAFT

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Curious wrote:
Curious. Who or where is dis goin down. Cause I be seeing an hearin thangs.
Damn good question. I have no Idea. This is stupid thread.
Curious

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Actually 16 is the legal consent age in KY with a GAP law of 21.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text> Whats it like to know everything? Whats it like to be god of the universe?
You got awful defensive there and I was not even directly addressing you, just the general topic.
The fact is that a minor is a minor. You can justify perversion however you wish, but the law has drawn a clear line. If you choose to cross that based on your personal morals or beliefs, you have no excuse when the lock you up for trying out underage girls and I think you get everything you got coming to you. You even deserve what some "Big Bubba" will get you to "consent" to in prison!
Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

WOW wrote:
To Normal and Normal Actions(probably same person), I hope you have taken yourself out of the gene pool. You are the very reason that Kentucky has the reputation that it does. Of course my statement will go way over your head but keep in mind that this is not "normal" behavior in this day and age. Historical practices have stayed in the past for a reason, unfortunately you will not understand why. When an adult male in their 30's is dating a child of 17 they might as well be dating their own daughter. Of course you propbably don't see anything wrong with this either do you?
My wife and I are 21 days apart. If she were 21 years younger or older, I would marry her anyway. What happened to make you so against people with different ages? Did you lose your spouse to a younger? Just asking. There seems to be more to the story. Why would it make you angry?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I wonder how many of these pedophile apologists on this thread are also pictured here? http://christianmugshots.com/charge/unlawful-...

or here? http://christianmugshots.com/charge/sexual-ab...
GoldenChild

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

A 17 yr old would never persue a 30 yr old for a romantic relationship??? WRONG!!! Stop talking like you know everything when clearly you know nothing. Plus stop hatin, and stay out people's business
SHAFT

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

GoldenChild wrote:
A 17 yr old would never persue a 30 yr old for a romantic relationship??? WRONG!!! Stop talking like you know everything when clearly you know nothing. Plus stop hatin, and stay out people's business
U r right. I dont know. Ive never persued a 17 yr old girl nor hav been with one. And I agree, we need to stay the hell out of other peoples business.
SHAFT

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I wonder how many of these pedophile apologists on this thread are also pictured here? http://christianmugshots.com/charge/unlawful-...
or here? http://christianmugshots.com/charge/sexual-ab...
Let me see if I got this straight, Anyone who doesnt agree with you is a pedophile apologist and has a criminal history of sex crimes. Am i correct?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Anyone who breaks the law by raping a minor is subject to the law and it's consequences. You can have your own morality and justifications for why you want to bang little girls, but you know you are breaking the law and you will get everything coming to you. That has nothing to do with agreeing with me or not. The law is the law. You cannot argue with that.
Oh I saw this and thought of some of you here: http://www.theonion.com/articles/teenage-girl...
SHAFT

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Anyone who breaks the law by raping a minor is subject to the law and it's consequences. You can have your own morality and justifications for why you want to bang little girls, but you know you are breaking the law and you will get everything coming to you. That has nothing to do with agreeing with me or not. The law is the law. You cannot argue with that.
Oh I saw this and thought of some of you here: http://www.theonion.com/articles/teenage-girl...
Hmmm. Why are you on teen girl sights?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I wasn't and that's not. That was a god awful attempt at trying to make me look bad to deflect attention from your justifying abusing minors. I thought you were better than that.
SHAFT

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I wasn't and that's not. That was a god awful attempt at trying to make me look bad to deflect attention from your justifying abusing minors. I thought you were better than that.
You sent me the address. If you never visited it how do you know whats on it? You must have sent it cause you knew those girls were on it.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The only links I posted were of mugshots of creepos who abuse girls and an article on The Onion which is a site that parodies the news and media. Anyone can click on them and see you are lying, so what is your game or mental illness that makes you compulsively deny and lie about everything on here?
Unless you are claiming I actually "sent" them to you, which would be another lie. Because you don't know who I am and I could give two shits less about who you are. You name is unregistered, so you cannot get private messages either.
So all around the board you have been proven to be a fraud of the lowest caliber. It is about time for you to reinvent yourself with yet another alias it seems.
SHAFT

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The only links I posted were of mugshots of creepos who abuse girls and an article on The Onion which is a site that parodies the news and media. Anyone can click on them and see you are lying, so what is your game or mental illness that makes you compulsively deny and lie about everything on here?
Unless you are claiming I actually "sent" them to you, which would be another lie. Because you don't know who I am and I could give two shits less about who you are. You name is unregistered, so you cannot get private messages either.
So all around the board you have been proven to be a fraud of the lowest caliber. It is about time for you to reinvent yourself with yet another alias it seems.
I meant the address you put on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of47
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Hopkinsville Forum right now

Search the Hopkinsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,900
Doctors in Hopkinsville, KY 25 min Why 6
Car break in at RAIL TRAIL AGAIN! 1 hr Nope 4
nures died from OD he was stealing from JSMC 2 hr whatajokejsmc 1
Review: Look Boutique & Salon The 2 hr truth 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr NO NO 81,552
Carter Hendricks 3 hr Pooh Pooh 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hopkinsville Jobs

•••