First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SICKOS

Corbin, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2013
All the older guys in their late 20s to mid3s go get some little 17 year old girl and act like its ok??I think its still rape because when you were 20 she was around 10!!!!FIND A WOMAN YOUR OWN AGE!!!!!
harrypits

Corbin, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2013
lol
bamarama

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2013
That is straight up"NASTY" what fool in their 30's would be dating a 17 year old? I'm grossed out now
Normal Actions

Paducah, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2013
bamarama wrote:
That is straight up"NASTY" what fool in their 30's would be dating a 17 year old? I'm grossed out now
Well this was a fine and ok practice through most of history and if a female is developed and has a period then sorry but its a fact that she is ready for breeding.

Men are attracted to breeding females its just nature nothing dirty or nasty about it.

Male animals have a drive to breed and have as many offspring as they can. A young female offers good odds of being fertile, ready for mating, attractiveness, playfulness, and healthy genes....all good traits that would make good babies.

"men marry women hoping they wont change, women marry men hoping they will"
Hey girls…..youth is short and quick. Your bloom wont stay pert for long. Use it while you have it, you got it and they want it……be safe and smart……and save your money!
SHAFT

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jan 27, 2013
bamarama wrote:
Would it be nasty if a 17 yr old boy dated a 17 yr old girl?
bamarama

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>Would it be nasty if a 17 yr old boy dated a 17 yr old girl?
no cause they are the same age a man in his 30's is like dating his own daughter it's gross and very disrespectful that's sounds like rape to me
harrypits

Corbin, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
bamarama wrote:
<quoted text>
no cause they are the same age a man in his 30's is like dating his own daughter it's gross and very disrespectful that's sounds like rape to me
Thank You!!EXACTLY!!!
SHAFT

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jan 27, 2013
bamarama wrote:
<quoted text>
Disrespectful to whom?
bamarama

Madisonville, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>Disrespectful to whom?
the people around him I would not want to see my family jaws drop when I bring home a 17 year old girl to a family get together or something 17 year olds are just kids they need someone there own age
rose

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2013
AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER! LISTEN TO THAT SONG IT WILL TELL YOU!
SHAFT

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jan 27, 2013
bamarama wrote:
<quoted text>
the people around him I would not want to see my family jaws drop when I bring home a 17 year old girl to a family get together or something 17 year olds are just kids they need someone there own age
I see your point and I agree.
mhitchner

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Normal Actions wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this was a fine and ok practice through most of history and if a female is developed and has a period then sorry but its a fact that she is ready for breeding.
Men are attracted to breeding females its just nature nothing dirty or nasty about it.
Male animals have a drive to breed and have as many offspring as they can. A young female offers good odds of being fertile, ready for mating, attractiveness, playfulness, and healthy genes....all good traits that would make good babies.
Hey girls…..youth is short and quick. Your bloom wont stay pert for long. Use it while you have it, you got it and they want it……be safe and smart……and save your money!
Are you saying that human males are no different than an animal? That you aren't able to differentiate right and wrong? Are you also implying that every single male that spies a minor female has the intention to impregnate her? Thats what breeding is after all. Through history men deemed the rules of society, so of course they got to take these poor young children as wives. It wasn't right then, and it isn't right now. Yeah they are physically able to rear a child, but not mentally, and most guys that chase these young girls aren't wanting children anyway. They just want to feel like they did when they were that age. When you take advantage of someone who is mentally and emotionally disadvantaged that is abuse. And when a grown man who has developed and matured chases a female who hasn't reached that stage yet, yes, thats abuse and its wrong.
rose

Madisonville, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Normal Actions wrote:
<quoted text>Well this was a fine and ok practice through most of history and if a female is developed and has a period then sorry but its a fact that she is ready for breeding.

Hey girlsÂ…..youth is short and quick. Your bloom wont stay pert for long. Use it while you have it, you got it and they want itÂ…Â…be safe and smartÂ…Â…and save your money!
so what are you saying? Are you saying if your 30 year old son brought home a 17 year old girl and looked at you and said hey mom meet my new girl friend you would be happy for him? And start telling the world how proud of a mom you are that your son is dating a baby someone that is young enough to be his daughter?
SHAFT

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jan 27, 2013
A 17 yr old girl will not be with a 30 yr old man unless he is giving her money or he has a psychological hold on her. A 17 yr old girl will not persue a 30 yr old man for romance. They just dont do that.
rose

Madisonville, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
A 17 yr old girl will not be with a 30 yr old man unless he is giving her money or he has a psychological hold on her. A 17 yr old girl will not persue a 30 yr old man for romance. They just dont do that.
girls these days will date any man as long as they look cool with the guy and feel loved with the guy
Normal

Paducah, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2013
mhitchner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that human males are no different than an animal? That you aren't able to differentiate right and wrong? Are you also implying that every single male that spies a minor female has the intention to impregnate her? Thats what breeding is after all. Through history men deemed the rules of society, so of course they got to take these poor young children as wives. It wasn't right then, and it isn't right now. Yeah they are physically able to rear a child, but not mentally, and most guys that chase these young girls aren't wanting children anyway. They just want to feel like they did when they were that age. When you take advantage of someone who is mentally and emotionally disadvantaged that is abuse. And when a grown man who has developed and matured chases a female who hasn't reached that stage yet, yes, thats abuse and its wrong.
So would this be an issue if it was 1840?

Hummmmmmmm??????????

So is it morally wrong or socially wrong?

If a female has her period does or does that not mean she is ready for breeding?

Oh and you can be 17 years and 364 days old.......still a minor? Stop thinking small.

Read some history books and human anatomy books. Then come back and talk.
mhitchner

Madisonville, KY

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
So would this be an issue if it was 1840?
Hummmmmmmm??????????
So is it morally wrong or socially wrong?
If a female has her period does or does that not mean she is ready for breeding?
Oh and you can be 17 years and 364 days old.......still a minor? Stop thinking small.
Read some history books and human anatomy books. Then come back and talk.
It seems you are the one thinking small.And you apparently didn't understand anything I stated. You think its ok take take advantage of someone that you knew was still developing emotionaly and mentally?? Would you be ok with a middle aged man going to your daughters high school and taking her to his bedroom? Why don't you read a few history books and see how many women ran away from the husbands they were forced to marry,how many killed themselves because they were miserable. you know just as well as anyone else men who chase young girls, aren't intending to make babies and get married, they are chasing just the youth, trying themselves to regain the youth they lost. Women dye their hair and wear makeup, men chase kids.
No Cankles

Paducah, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2013
Not the same nowadays. Older men pay a lot of attention to you, buy you things, make you the center of the day, take you cool places and they appreciate the arm candy.
Young females also dont have the old lady "lost my looks now Im a jealous grouch bag" attitude.
Nothing wrong if all persons involved are having safe fun.
Younger females are carefree and happy, full of life. If wives were less consumed with their husband/BF cheating, jealousy, and insecurities maybe they would be more appealing.
WOW

Mayfield, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2013
To Normal and Normal Actions(probably same person), I hope you have taken yourself out of the gene pool. You are the very reason that Kentucky has the reputation that it does. Of course my statement will go way over your head but keep in mind that this is not "normal" behavior in this day and age. Historical practices have stayed in the past for a reason, unfortunately you will not understand why. When an adult male in their 30's is dating a child of 17 they might as well be dating their own daughter. Of course you propbably don't see anything wrong with this either do you?
SHAFT

Charlotte, NC

#21 Jan 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
To Normal and Normal Actions(probably same person), I hope you have taken yourself out of the gene pool. You are the very reason that Kentucky has the reputation that it does. Of course my statement will go way over your head but keep in mind that this is not "normal" behavior in this day and age. Historical practices have stayed in the past for a reason, unfortunately you will not understand why. When an adult male in their 30's is dating a child of 17 they might as well be dating their own daughter. Of course you propbably don't see anything wrong with this either do you?
Your next to the last sentence is a ridiculous comparison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old women and xanas 1 hr puss in the boots 1
Why is the Ford Family being so secretive about... 1 hr catwoman 4
School District: unsafe. Unfair. Unlawful 1 hr HS Truman 6
Baseball County or hoptown 1 hr Hit and run 7
car break-ins 2 hr Randall 15
throw them overboard 3 hr Getready 11
Pembroke fight 4 hr Big sister 5
Judge lets sodomy crook stay with felon dad 13 hr boat 8
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search