New Restaurants coming?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymouse

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Apr 7, 2012
I heard someone else at Wal-Mart today say the new Chic Fil A is really going to be owned by barbers So it will only be open 3 days a week for about 5-6 hours a day!
Black Ceaser

United States

#23 Apr 7, 2012
Black Ceaser wrote:
I love taking it up the rump. If I can do that at Chic filet, then it's all good.
lol that sh is funny Black C not gay jus ask ur moma ya trick.
Black Ceaser

United States

#24 Apr 7, 2012
anonymouse wrote:
I heard someone else at Wal-Mart today say the new Chic Fil A is really going to be owned by barbers So it will only be open 3 days a week for about 5-6 hours a day!
What's your fasination with chic Fil u can't wait to make the bathroom stall your gloree hoil.
anonymouse

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Apr 8, 2012
Happy Easter everyone! Good news! I finally got this whole thing cleared up from a lady who works over at the City Hall. She heard the new owners filing for a license. Looks like Chic Fil A will be owned by agnostics! So it may be open at anytime, or it might be closed, you just never know. Also they may or may not serve real chicken there, but instead they will let you make up your own mind if what you are eating tastes like chicken.
anonymouse

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Apr 9, 2012
It is just too funny to see how I can post up obvious jokes and you people take them all so seriously and attack like rabid dogs. TOO EASY! You rubes really get yourselves going over nothing at all, don't you?
Cuckold

Shepherdsville, KY

#28 Apr 9, 2012
PanCaker wrote:
IHOP sucks and everyone knows it. The one in clarksville has sucked since opening. People are too damn fat anyway....IHOP sells NOTHING good!
All you can eat bread and bacon? Please.Whoever wants an IHOP is prob over 200lbs.
Fat asses.
Well over 200lbs and proud! My baby mama loves ihop so I hope we get one.
omg

Hopkinsville, KY

#29 Apr 13, 2012
i'm not sure about any new restaurants that will be coming to hopkinsville, but i know of some that should close their doors permanently!!
anonymouse

Hopkinsville, KY

#30 Apr 14, 2012
The IHOP will be owned by Mormons, so only white males with special magic undies, their sister-wives, and 400 bastard children will be served there!
dr robert

United States

#31 Apr 15, 2012
anonymouse wrote:
The IHOP will be owned by Mormons, so only white males with special magic undies, their sister-wives, and 400 bastard children will be served there!
your such a racist
anonymouse

Hopkinsville, KY

#32 Apr 15, 2012
Pointing out racism does not make you a racist. Acting and believing like a racist does. I wish you Repubicants would learn that. You have the whole concept backwards. You think you can act racist because Rush and Hannity tell you that you're not, it don't work like that!
ohgreat

Shepherdsville, KY

#33 Apr 15, 2012
Just what Hopkinsville needs for all the obese and bla*cks. FRIED CHICKEN! They love them some fried chicken! How about another workout facility? how about a book store(or three)? How about a decent hangout for the teenagers(because a car wash parking lot just doesn't cut it). How about a NICE public park...not one where everyone is black and doing crack! I could go on for days
Black Caesar

Hopkinsville, KY

#34 Apr 15, 2012
ohgreat wrote:
Just what Hopkinsville needs for all the obese and bla*cks. FRIED CHICKEN! They love them some fried chicken! How about another workout facility? how about a book store(or three)? How about a decent hangout for the teenagers(because a car wash parking lot just doesn't cut it). How about a NICE public park...not one where everyone is black and doing crack! I could go on for days
blacks do weed and white girls, whites do meth and lil under age boys.. Its all Sin and wrong far as chicken hell I think I will go get some you made me hungry, I'm pretty sure I will see some whites in there eating chicken too.
buck

Herndon, VA

#35 Apr 15, 2012
I hope so
Robert

United States

#36 Apr 16, 2012
What's embarrassing anonymouse, is how you're wasting your truly dizzying intellect on those small town rubes in Hoptown.

Didn't you read the sign outside of town that said, " Welcome to Hopkinsville, proudly staying in the 19th century since 1799". Shouldn't you be curing cancer or writing Keith Olberman monologues or something important like that.

By the way, the Chic-Fil-A will be run by Monsanto and they will sue anyone else that sells chicken because all chicken feed is their intellectual property.
Black Caesar

United States

#37 Apr 16, 2012
Robert and annoymouse both of you are smart
shane

United States

#38 Apr 16, 2012
Black Caesar wrote:
Robert and annoymouse both of you are smart
that mouse is one smart MF
anonymouse

Hopkinsville, KY

#39 Apr 16, 2012
Just don't lock me in the hospital and then sleep with my wife when the Zombie Apocalypse comes Shane!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D Js Carpet 58 min happy customer 2
Rude pig nose bitch at the tobacco shop on coun... 1 hr Ash 19
Fletcher "I Wanna Coach So Bad" Long 4 hr OMG! 5
Family court divorce 4 hr Bigdeal 17
League of women voters 4 hr King 12
One on one medical clinic 5 hr Pastorized 16
Who can save Hoptown 5 hr Tick tock 33
Rotary Club 15 hr Tony 15

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web