Would you let your daughter be a Muds...

“Private man”

Since: Jan 13

Benton, Ky

#22 Jan 1, 2013
Rock in roll is here to stay!
johnjacobjinglhy mersmith

United States

#23 Jan 1, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
<quoted text>Well since I am verbose enough to communicate at a few levels above the grunts and clicks these cro magnon cave dwellers do it does seem to be a bit overkill in comparison.
Wow at least you're not narcissistic.
Cool c

Hopkinsville, KY

#24 Jan 1, 2013
fat ass coach wrote:
I cannot believe some of these good church going people let their young girls bring these koons in their homes. Wonder if they would go over to DA and party with the black families? This country is going straight to hell!
I stay on ridgemont far from da and I stay banging pretty ass church going white girls
my friend

Middlesboro, KY

#25 Jan 2, 2013
Cool c wrote:
<quoted text>
I stay on ridgemont far from da and I stay banging pretty ass church going white girls
Quit lieing,you probaly dont even know were that is and I bet you only date big fat nasty white chics that feel so bad about their self they have to go black.

“Private man”

Since: Jan 13

Benton, Ky

#26 Jan 2, 2013
I feel sorry for all of the girls that are having premarital sex. If that is all they have to offer to get a guy they it must not be much to them. If they were raised right and supervised then all of this sexual behavior might not happen.
Cool c

Hopkinsville, KY

#27 Jan 2, 2013
Okay you think I'm "lying" that's cool if you knew me you would know the truth
Sam

Paducah, KY

#28 Jan 5, 2013
Cool c I know exactly who u are and u need to get off topix and watch your son before your girlfriend finds out ur on here perpetrating as a Casanova ()/-&$ really u could of used a more discrete name. Your so predictable!
dingbat

Hopkinsville, KY

#29 Jan 5, 2013
KKK member wrote:
Would you let a darkie in your home?
Hey Mr. racist Would you just go ahead and die.
dingbat

Hopkinsville, KY

#30 Jan 5, 2013
Been There - Done That wrote:
NO, That would be a huge disappointment to me of my daughter dated or married outside her race.
Hey bubba, u r a huge disappointment to man.
dingbat

Hopkinsville, KY

#31 Jan 5, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
These threads are too funny! It is almost like having a front row seat to the extinction of the dinosaurs! Except the dinosaurs had bigger brains!
Do you think the dinos bitched that time was passing them by as much as these redneck racists from Hoptown Hall who troll on Topix do? I doubt it, because even though they had no outside genitals, they still had more balls than any of these crybabies!
I will thank you for separating yourself from the rest of the human race with your inbred logic. It only proves another thing you don't believe in, natural selection!
so agree with you
yeah

Mount Washington, KY

#32 Jan 5, 2013
Been There - Done That wrote:
NO, That would be a huge disappointment to me of my daughter dated or married outside her race.
So what would you do, disown your child for whom she fell in love with? A parents love is suppose to be unconditional. Smh
Been There - Done That

Madisonville, KY

#33 Jan 5, 2013
I said that it would be a huge disappointment, not that I wouldn't still love my daughter. I would certainly let her know that I don't approve and my reasons why.

@ dingbat...you are a dingbat!
yeah

Mount Washington, KY

#34 Jan 6, 2013
my friend wrote:
<quoted text>Quit lieing,you probaly dont even know were that is and I bet you only date big fat nasty white chics that feel so bad about their self they have to go black.
. That would actually be, lying,where and not were and selves.. Uneducated fool!!
blackman

Waxhaw, NC

#35 Jan 6, 2013
What is a mud shark?

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36 Jan 6, 2013
I am from the South, I'm white. But I can tell you that I'd much rather have my daughter marry a nice, smart black man. Than be with a low life white dude, just because he's white. God does not love any of us differently...
And although I do agree that most races do tend to stick together and that is just the way it is. I wouldn't disown my daughter or not love any children that came from their union. That is awful.
I am far from perfect and by saying this, I don't pretend to not have any vices. I struggle everyday with things. But, I don't know how anyone can use the words, "God Fearing" and Christianity in the same sentence as "Koon."

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37 Jan 6, 2013
blackman wrote:
What is a mud shark?
I think it is insinuating that any white girl who dates a black man is low, in the mud?? idk though, that's just a guess...
yeah

Mount Washington, KY

#38 Jan 8, 2013
Roxxanna29 wrote:
I am from the South, I'm white. But I can tell you that I'd much rather have my daughter marry a nice, smart black man. Than be with a low life white dude, just because he's white. God does not love any of us differently...
And although I do agree that most races do tend to stick together and that is just the way it is. I wouldn't disown my daughter or not love any children that came from their union. That is awful.
I am far from perfect and by saying this, I don't pretend to not have any vices. I struggle everyday with things. But, I don't know how anyone can use the words, "God Fearing" and Christianity in the same sentence as "Koon."
. I agree! I don't want my daughter to marry a black man, but as long as he loves her unconditional and takes care of her then I'd be fine with it. I love my child and just want her to be happy.
Koon dog

Paducah, KY

#39 Jan 21, 2013
Most of the white girls that go with the coons are so ugly and trash that no good white boy will date them so really no big loss?
my friend

Middlesboro, KY

#40 Jan 21, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>. That would actually be, lying,where and not were and selves.. Uneducated fool!!
You ole rotten asss muddiver hope you likes this here spellin since you turned into a spellin teacher all a suddin,lol,u foo asss monkey!!!!
yeah

Hopkinsville, KY

#41 Jan 25, 2013
my friend wrote:
<quoted text>You ole rotten asss muddiver hope you likes this here spellin since you turned into a spellin teacher all a suddin,lol,u foo asss monkey!!!!
. First of all, im not a monkey! Don't be mad at me because you can't spell.LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's Candiadates 8 min Hoptown citizen 66
Indian Hills Thrift 36 min Ex Shopper 16
Rental Ordinance 1 hr Gourman 39
Jobs without drug testing. (Jul '15) 1 hr Highmore 2
News PHOTOS: Hopkinsville officer shot 2 hr Hoptown 33
Tami Dragoo 8 hr IP Preacher 27
Amber Ramey 9 hr gib hall 4
Hendricks fixes McCoy's Priavte Potholes 16 hr Kmk452 16
krogers 22 hr puss 17

Hopkinsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages