Bishop's election message criticizes ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ugh!

Tucker, GA

#22 Nov 14, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. This thread turned conspiracy theory real quick. You loons will take any path to further that agenda. 666 may not even be the actual number, some think its 616. Did you know, that there are three conspiracy loons in this thread? If you take the number of letters in the alphabet and multiply them by arabic camelology, add in a potato and you get...well you get a few idiots who will believe anything.
keep name calling us it doesn't hurt my feelings one bit. What is sad is you won't even give the Lord a try. You don't have to be scared of believing you better be scared not to believe.
Jaysus

Tucker, GA

#23 Nov 14, 2012
Well played troll, you got me to bite for a while but you've gone to unbelievable levels.
ugh!

Tucker, GA

#24 Nov 14, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
Well played troll, you got me to bite for a while but you've gone to unbelievable levels.
you can't hang jump down. No one can fight the truth. Haha
Jaysus

Newburgh, IN

#26 Nov 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="ugh!"]<quote d text>
you can't hang jump down. No one can fight the truth. Haha[/QUOTE]

Are you not the same person as the other guy? I would like to answer you, then. You see, as I previously stated, I was a Christian for a loooong time. I bought in to all that nonsense, and guess what? I pulled my head out of my a55. At some point, we grow up and stop believing in fairy tales. Not all of us grow up.
Jaysus

Newburgh, IN

#27 Nov 14, 2012
BTW, these are the same people who scoff at similarly numbered schematic nonsense linking 9/11 to the government or Bush.

Both are bull5hit, but they'll vehemently deny one and staunchly defend the other. Whatever is on the scared, willfully ignorant agenda.
ugh

Tucker, GA

#28 Nov 14, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
[QUOTE who="ugh!"]<quote d text>
you can't hang jump down. No one can fight the truth. Haha"

Are you not the same person as the other guy? I would like to answer you, then. You see, as I previously stated, I was a Christian for a loooong time. I bought in to all that nonsense, and guess what? I pulled my head out of my a55. At some point, we grow up and stop believing in fairy tales. Not all of us grow up.
well what church was you going to? Better yet what happen to you that made you question God? I hope what ever it was is gone and settled. I pray some day you will see its not a fairy tell. He is real. He is waiting on you to give Him a chance. He loves you very much. I wish I could tell all the Miracles He has done for me and my family. It's not enough time or space to write it all down. How ever if you want to hear about them I'm more then happy to tell ya.
uberschal

Hopkinsville, KY

#29 Nov 14, 2012
Shapoopi wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Jaysus!
I dont ever say that! hahahaha
Good post, nice to see another thinker round these parts.
Can you not spell? Why do you make fun of the one that died so you could live? Oh, let me guess. Because you're brain dead??? Get some school...Oh..forget it. Just keep being stupid.
Bogner

Hopkinsville, KY

#30 Nov 14, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep taking that stuff you're taking and we won't have to worry about your dumb comments much longer.
Jaysus

Newburgh, IN

#31 Nov 14, 2012
Bogner wrote:
<quoted text> Keep taking that stuff you're taking and we won't have to worry about your dumb comments much longer.
That kinda sounded like a threat, tough guy. Who's going to get me, you or your cosmic Jewish zombie?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32 Nov 14, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
<quoted text>That kinda sounded like a threat, tough guy. Who's going to get me, you or your cosmic Jewish zombie?
That's simple, Satan will get you for your blasphemy for all an eternity.
Jaysus

Newburgh, IN

#33 Nov 14, 2012
The Real Antimouse wrote:
<quoted text>That's simple, Satan will get you for your blasphemy for all an eternity.
Condemning people to hell will also earn you a one way ticket there, according to yo book, foo'. Learn your religion, but just in case you don't, and you're far too willfully ignorant and stubborn, I'll see you right there next to me. Oh wait, no I won't. Because it's a fairy tale.

Location hidden

#34 Nov 14, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
<quoted text>Condemning people to hell will also earn you a one way ticket there, according to yo book, foo'. Learn your religion, but just in case you don't, and you're far too willfully ignorant and stubborn, I'll see you right there next to me. Oh wait, no I won't. Because it's a fairy tale.
I'm very knowledgable of my religion thank you. I know your blasphemy will get you to hell. I never condemned you. I simply answered your question. It's not my place to judge you. We all sin the only difference between you and me is I repent and will never stray or deny my father.
Jaysus

Newburgh, IN

#35 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm very knowledgable of my religion thank you. I know your blasphemy will get you to hell. I never condemned you. I simply answered your question. It's not my place to judge you. We all sin the only difference between you and me is I repent and will never stray or deny my father.
Incorrect, if you were knowledgeable of your religion and the teachings of Jesus you'd be a democrat. I think I covered this in this or another thread already.

And as far as that, I never asked, "Am I going to hell?" I asked, "Who's going to get me?" and you said, you're going to hell or something like that.

There's no difference between telling someone they're going to hell based on what you know of the Bible and condemning them to hell, it's just a change in words to make yourself feel better. See you there!

Location hidden

#36 Nov 14, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect, if you were knowledgeable of your religion and the teachings of Jesus you'd be a democrat. I think I covered this in this or another thread already.

And as far as that, I never asked, "Am I going to hell?" I asked, "Who's going to get me?" and you said, you're going to hell or something like that.

There's no difference between telling someone they're going to hell based on what you know of the Bible and condemning them to hell, it's just a change in words to make yourself feel better. See you there!
I agree with the other guy your reading and comprehension skills are absolutely terrible! Ok read slowly you asked who was going to get you? I stated Satan for your blasphemy. I never said you are goin to hell I did not condemn you. Your still breathing therefor you can come to your senses accept god again repent your sins and be on the track to heaven which I hope is the case.
Jaysus

Hopkinsville, KY

#37 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I agree with the other guy your reading and comprehension skills are absolutely terrible! Ok read slowly you asked who was going to get you? I stated Satan for your blasphemy. I never said you are goin to hell I did not condemn you. Your still breathing therefor you can come to your senses accept god again repent your sins and be on the track to heaven which I hope is the case.
So...Satan's coming to get me, but you're not condemning me to hell? Oh, because I still live and can change my ways. But right now, as of now, I'm going to hell, right?

That's condemning someone to hell. Phrase it however you want, you're still saying "You're going to hell if the world ended today"

Judge not lest ye be judged. You're judging, that's a judgement, and so you too have been judged. See you there. Lawyered. Out.
Nope

Saint James, MN

#38 Feb 10, 2013
aint even worried wrote:
<quoted text>
let me smack ya with some knowledge. Gematria is a 3000 yr old Hebrew practice of assigning certain numerical values to the Hebrew alphabet. From these numerical values significant associations are sought. Barack Hussein Obama has a Gemetria value of 501 which is the same value as "judgement" and "end of days". Check this out this will blow your mind. Barack in Arabic means "blessed" Hussein in Arabic means "handsome" Obama is a African word meaning "leaning". When you apply Gemetria values to these English words you get blessed=246 handsome=268 leaning=152 which equals.... You guessed it 666.
blessed handsome leaning in English Gematria Equals: 1242
blessed handsome leaning in Jewish Gematria Equals: 566
blessed handsome leaning in Simple Gematria Equals: 207
LOVE MY RIGHTS

Hopkinsville, KY

#39 Feb 12, 2013
Shapoopi wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Jaysus!
I dont ever say that! hahahaha
Good post, nice to see another thinker round these parts.
Are you and Jaysus in 3rd or 4th grade ??
love my rights

Hopkinsville, KY

#40 Feb 19, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Obviously some Republicants don't know where babies come from if they think you cannot get pregnant from "legitimate rape" but can if it is a rape that "God intended".
you are an idiot !! Not what the guy sad at its called main stream medias libral twisted lies. I really hope you wake up before this country is gone. I am a vet i have pride and i know there are millions of me out there who feel the same way. Please wake up whom ever you are and look at the truth of whats really goin on here. Either love it or leave it leave my rights alone !!!!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#41 Feb 19, 2013
love my rights wrote:
<quoted text> you are an idiot !! Not what the guy sad at its called main stream medias libral twisted lies. I really hope you wake up before this country is gone. I am a vet i have pride and i know there are millions of me out there who feel the same way. Please wake up whom ever you are and look at the truth of whats really goin on here. Either love it or leave it leave my rights alone !!!!
I made that comment in November based on real comments made by not one, but several Republicant politicians. A few more since then have also made more comments along the same lines. But the real question is... Why did it take you 3 months to finally think up that rambling rant that still didn't make one lick of sense?
I really hope this guy is lying and there are not millions of veterinarian out who think it is their right to rape women and force them to not be allowed to have an abortion.(At least that seems like this is what he is saying?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth 2 hr Kandi87 9
Caleb stailey 2 hr ex classmate 4
Fireman abuse trainees 3 hr Black Mamba 21
why do black people have stupid names? 4 hr Usual 12
School board members change 7 hr HSTruman 13
Government shutdown 9 hr Trying to underst... 1
Guess who has herpies? 9 hr Really 8

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance