Bishop's election message criticizes ...

Bishop's election message criticizes Obama

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
look no dogma ma

Eddyville, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story...

also a story in the new era

http://www.kentuckynewera.com/opinion/voice_o...

Im glad this gets attention.

The days of the religious doing as they please is over.
we said that

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 13, 2012
That's a lot of bull. It's called freedom of speech number one. Number two I don't think our taxes should pay for abortions. If you want to kill your child pay for it yourself. Mr president haha. I'll be so glad when the next four years are over.
look no dogma ma

Eddyville, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
this is the new way of thinking. We have evolved, your kind has lost, your kind of thinking is over. Either wise up, or stay behind.

Religion is over, the tea party is over, hillbilly republicanism is over, bible thumping is over, waiting fer jesus is over, blaming earthquakes on sinners is over,religious guilt is over, theists forcing their religious beliefs through politics is over, catering and protecting the ultra wealthy is over, ignoring lack of healthcare is over,claiming "god" had a hand in a rape baby...is over....(gesh, glad that ones over!)

The educated masses now outnumber you. Access to information and actual facts has changed the face of American politics.

In 4 more years we will have even MORE well rounded, multi cultural, well educated voters.....and we will continue to win.

Its just facts, we now outnumber you. Plain and simple.
Oldtimer

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
look no dogma ma wrote:
this is the new way of thinking. We have evolved, your kind has lost, your kind of thinking is over. Either wise up, or stay behind.
Religion is over, the tea party is over, hillbilly republicanism is over, bible thumping is over, waiting fer jesus is over, blaming earthquakes on sinners is over,religious guilt is over, theists forcing their religious beliefs through politics is over, catering and protecting the ultra wealthy is over, ignoring lack of healthcare is over,claiming "god" had a hand in a rape baby...is over....(gesh, glad that ones over!)
The educated masses now outnumber you. Access to information and actual facts has changed the face of American politics.
In 4 more years we will have even MORE well rounded, multi cultural, well educated voters.....and we will continue to win.
Its just facts, we now outnumber you. Plain and simple.
If this is the educated masses why don't they know what causes pregnancies which causes abortions. But then I guess the more babies that the breeding stock in this community produce in this area the more Obama money the get from OBOMACLAUS!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Obviously some Republicants don't know where babies come from if they think you cannot get pregnant from "legitimate rape" but can if it is a rape that "God intended".
we said that

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Democrats days may come to an early end when your half breed president is impeached. He is a lier and you fools voted for him. He knew about those Americans were in harms way and he didn't even care. What kind of man let a lone a president let ppl walk in the line of firer? I'll tell you who Obama! That's the kind of president you fools wanted. You ppl better believe in God cuz God is the only one who can help us now.
Jaysus

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Where do you weirdos get this crazy fear mongering from? Do you write for Donald Trump's twitter account?
aint even worried

Tucker, GA

#8 Nov 14, 2012
I ain't even worried about yal. Yal don't believe in god so be it. When you spend an eternity rotting in hell then youll be like damn maybe the republicans were on to somethin maybe the reason why the economy is so bad now is cuz we have takin god out of the nation we kill baby's because we are not responsible enough to use protection or face the consequences of our actions. Today I challenge you nonbelievers to grab a bible and read the book of revalation look at all the things that have already come to pass then look at our future and what has been said to come. If you still don't believe then I suggest you to get a better education in reading and comprehension.
Jaysus

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2012
aint even worried wrote:
I ain't even worried about yal. Yal don't believe in god so be it. When you spend an eternity rotting in hell then youll be like damn maybe the republicans were on to somethin maybe the reason why the economy is so bad now is cuz we have takin god out of the nation we kill baby's because we are not responsible enough to use protection or face the consequences of our actions. Today I challenge you nonbelievers to grab a bible and read the book of revalation look at all the things that have already come to pass then look at our future and what has been said to come. If you still don't believe then I suggest you to get a better education in reading and comprehension.
Been there, done that. I've said before, my favorite part is about Jesus and his homeboys fighting the dragon!

My favorite part about the hardcore Christian Republican are the values they represent. Check these out:

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.[Matthew 5:9]
Resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.[Matthew 5:39] I say unto
you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despite-fully
use you, and persecute you; [Matthew 5:44]

Wait...so war is bad?

Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God
the things that are God's.[Matthew 22:21]

Wait...so we have this separation of church and state thing...in the BIBLE!? And taxes too!?

But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind, and you will be
blessed, because they cannot repay you. You will be repaid at the resurrection of the just.[Luke 14:13 &14.]

So social programs are GOOD!?

And when thou pray, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray
standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They
have their reward. But thou, when thou pray, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father
which is in secret…[Matthew 6:6 & 7]

KEEP YOUR JESUS IN YOUR HOUSE. SAYS SO RIGHT IN THE BIBLE.

Turns out, if Jesus were real, he'd be a Democrat.
Shapoopi

Eddyville, KY

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that. I've said before, my favorite part is about Jesus and his homeboys fighting the dragon!
My favorite part about the hardcore Christian Republican are the values they represent. Check these out:
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.[Matthew 5:9]
Resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.[Matthew 5:39] I say unto
you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despite-fully
Wait...so war is bad?
Wait...so we have this separation of church and state thing...in the BIBLE!? And taxes too!?
But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind, and you will be
blessed, because they cannot repay you. You will be repaid at the resurrection of the just.[Luke 14:13 &14.]
And when thou pray, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray
standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They
have their reward. But thou, when thou pray, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father
which is in secret…[Matthew 6:6 & 7]
Praise Jaysus!

I dont ever say that! hahahaha

Good post, nice to see another thinker round these parts.
Sheesh

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Y'all can hold hands in hell.
Jaysus

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Sheesh wrote:
Y'all can hold hands in hell.
Not sure if troll, or just stupid.
Sheesh

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
I'm just someone who is offended by your obvious stupidity.
aint even worried

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
<quoted text>Been there, done that. I've said before, my favorite part is about Jesus and his homeboys fighting the dragon!

Wait...so war is bad?

which is in secretÂ…[Matthew 6:6 & 7]

let me smack ya with some knowledge. Gematria is a 3000 yr old Hebrew practice of assigning certain numerical values to the Hebrew alphabet. From these numerical values significant associations are sought. Barack Hussein Obama has a Gemetria value of 501 which is the same value as "judgement" and "end of days". Check this out this will blow your mind. Barack in Arabic means "blessed" Hussein in Arabic means "handsome" Obama is a African word meaning "leaning". When you apply Gemetria values to these English words you get blessed=246 handsome=268 leaning=152 which equals.... You guessed it 666.
Jaysus

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Sheesh wrote:
I'm just someone who is offended by your obvious stupidity.
Yeah, I think you're trolling. You're either a good troll or really, really bad at trying to prove your point.

"YEAH!? WHO NEEDS FACTS!? YOU'RE STUPID FOR BELIEVING IN FACTS"

^ That's how I imagine you acting. Paraphrasing of course.
ugh!

Tucker, GA

#17 Nov 14, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
<quoted text>Been there, done that. I've said before, my favorite part is about Jesus and his homeboys fighting the dragon!

Wait...so war is bad?

which is in secretÂ…[Matthew 6:6 & 7]

you can read a bible but you don't have the heart to understand it. I'm sorry for you and everyone else that don't believe in the Lord. You are missing a great experience. I can't understand why you wouldn't want to believe just like u can't believe I do. But I can promise this once you feel His presence of the Lord you will never want that feeling to ever leave you. You ppl could argue all you want but in the end your eyes are going to pop open wide and say man I wish I listened. See the Lord wants all of to go out and share his goodness and grace. And that my friends is why us believers try our best to tell you all about Him. God bless you all!
knowbeforeyouspe ak

Tucker, GA

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Now we know the outcome of the elections. The antichrist had to win in order to fulfill prophecy to carry out the satanic agenda and bring about the war of all wars!
Here's what we have to look forward to in the near future, I would guess within the next 4 months or so. First of all, if you recall, Israel was waiting until after the elections to strike Iran, in the hopes that Romney would win and some how be able to bring peace to the region. But now that Obama has been re-elected, all hopes are dashed for Israel. And not being able to trust Obama, they may strike Iran at any time. Netanyahu has claimed that Iran will have a nuclear weapon by spring of 2013.
This is also the time when Obamacare is supposed to take affect. Beginning March 2013, all citizens will have healthcare through Obama or AKA, the mark of the beast system. All citizens will be required to have a chip put into their hand for electronic records. And all those who believe in God will not have this chip put in them, knowing this is the mark of the beast. But before this happens, I believe all born again Christians will be raptured.
So by March 2013, Mark of the Beast and Iran could have a nuclear weapon. We are not supposed to know the day or the hour, but things are coming together for March and fast! I would expect the rapture to be before then, but we will just have to see. Anyway that is how close it all is! And many Christians now know that Obama is the antichrist, so his wrath will come upon them quickly!

Perhaps there will be a ceasefire between Israel and Iran in which a peace agreement will be signed with the help of Obama. And we will most likely NOT be here to see that!

Soon and very soon, web sites and videos like these will be censored, so ask Jesus into your heart today before it's too late! Keep looking up! Jesus is coming soon! Pray without ceasing, everyday for his protection over yourself and your family. Pray that you may be found worthy to escape those things which are about to come upon the earth. The time is late, the tribulation hour is upon us. Pray for strength and endurance until the end! Don't give up now! The race is almost finished! Ask for guidance and wisdom in theses LAST days! Amen and God Bless!
aint even worried

Tucker, GA

#19 Nov 14, 2012
knowbeforeyouspeak wrote:
Now we know the outcome of the elections. The antichrist had to win in order to fulfill prophecy to carry out the satanic agenda and bring about the war of all wars!
Here's what we have to look forward to in the near future, I would guess within the next 4 months or so. First of all, if you recall, Israel was waiting until after the elections to strike Iran, in the hopes that Romney would win and some how be able to bring peace to the region. But now that Obama has been re-elected, all hopes are dashed for Israel. And not being able to trust Obama, they may strike Iran at any time. Netanyahu has claimed that Iran will have a nuclear weapon by spring of 2013.
This is also the time when Obamacare is supposed to take affect. Beginning March 2013, all citizens will have healthcare through Obama or AKA, the mark of the beast system. All citizens will be required to have a chip put into their hand for electronic records. And all those who believe in God will not have this chip put in them, knowing this is the mark of the beast. But before this happens, I believe all born again Christians will be raptured.
So by March 2013, Mark of the Beast and Iran could have a nuclear weapon. We are not supposed to know the day or the hour, but things are coming together for March and fast! I would expect the rapture to be before then, but we will just have to see. Anyway that is how close it all is! And many Christians now know that Obama is the antichrist, so his wrath will come upon them quickly!

Perhaps there will be a ceasefire between Israel and Iran in which a peace agreement will be signed with the help of Obama. And we will most likely NOT be here to see that!

Soon and very soon, web sites and videos like these will be censored, so ask Jesus into your heart today before it's too late! Keep looking up! Jesus is coming soon! Pray without ceasing, everyday for his protection over yourself and your family. Pray that you may be found worthy to escape those things which are about to come upon the earth. The time is late, the tribulation hour is upon us. Pray for strength and endurance until the end! Don't give up now! The race is almost finished! Ask for guidance and wisdom in theses LAST days! Amen and God Bless!
unfortunately my friend believers a far and few between. I hope they wake up and smell the coffee before its too late u and I have stated very chilling facts but most will never give it any thought.
Jaysus

Tucker, GA

#20 Nov 14, 2012
aint even worried wrote:
<quoted text>
let me smack ya with some knowledge. Gematria is a 3000 yr old Hebrew practice of assigning certain numerical values to the Hebrew alphabet. From these numerical values significant associations are sought. Barack Hussein Obama has a Gemetria value of 501 which is the same value as "judgement" and "end of days". Check this out this will blow your mind. Barack in Arabic means "blessed" Hussein in Arabic means "handsome" Obama is a African word meaning "leaning". When you apply Gemetria values to these English words you get blessed=246 handsome=268 leaning=152 which equals.... You guessed it 666.
Wow. This thread turned conspiracy theory real quick. You loons will take any path to further that agenda. 666 may not even be the actual number, some think its 616. Did you know, that there are three conspiracy loons in this thread? If you take the number of letters in the alphabet and multiply them by arabic camelology, add in a potato and you get...well you get a few idiots who will believe anything.
aint even worried

Tucker, GA

#21 Nov 14, 2012
Jaysus wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. This thread turned conspiracy theory real quick. You loons will take any path to further that agenda. 666 may not even be the actual number, some think its 616. Did you know, that there are three conspiracy loons in this thread? If you take the number of letters in the alphabet and multiply them by arabic camelology, add in a potato and you get...well you get a few idiots who will believe anything.
it's not a theory it's a fact. You must have been homeschooled. You don't know how to do math. You can't comprehend. And you don't know the difference between facts and theory's. How do you make it from day to day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You might be in hoptown if? 34 min HSTruman 163
PennyRoyal center manager 1 hr CIndy 24
Eclipse visitors getting ripped off 1 hr Paul 2
Motorcycle Fatality Driver? 1 hr Friends 22
Men at Trad 1 hr Becky 33
Erica Outland/ Compton 2 hr Mary jane 9
Are there any decent single girls left in hoptown? (Mar '13) 2 hr No games 30
fireman 8 hr Watcher 36
Nude Couple in Great Oaks 11 hr Deniece 7

Hopkinsville Jobs