THEONE

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2012
whats the news on this lame a$$ cake plz speak up !!!!
nerp

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2012
REALLY? Chris would fu&$ing kill you
Caity Crawford

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2012
He aint lamee..! Thats my babyy
You Know Me

Madisonville, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Chris who?
wna

Charlotte, NC

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Caity Crawford wrote:
He aint lamee..! Thats my babyy
haha i love u caity
hello

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Damn Caity you're a wh**e. You change men more than you do your panties. If you even wear any.
mmdelicious

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2012
He's a thief like Cody Austin check out ccjail.

Since: Nov 12

#9 Dec 13, 2012
yo caity can not stay with one man if her life depended on it she stay playing house <you can change your life all day for appearance ha ha but you always going to be a hoe>
josh crawford

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Fo the dude dat say Chris wld kill me he knows where I stay I'm not sweating him or her. Cuz right b4 them she wad cakin me at my crib. She is old news. She ain't nun but a fast a$$ like most hpt hoes
Caity Crawford

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2012
wna wrote:
<quoted text>
haha i love u caity
whos this..?
josh crawford

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2012
And caity everybody in hpt has been Ur bby
THEONE

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2012
that dude is a cake all talk never seen him fight less all his little buddy are around too make sure he doesnt get whooped lol
wna

Charlotte, NC

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Caity Crawford wrote:
<quoted text> whos this..?
Whitley lol
Caity Crawford

Columbus, OH

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Haha i live you whit..!
josh crawford

United States

#17 Dec 14, 2012
He is her bby but was at d bar all over other chicks last night

Since: Jul 12

Madisonville, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2013
She is not underage according to Kentucky law, and everyone should reserve judgment until all the evidence comes out. The only facts that the general public knows at this point are the ALLEGATIONS that the woman has claimed and which were put in the police report. Reserve judgment and wait until you hear ALL the evidence before rushing to condemn him or anyone else. Thank goodness that in America we are all innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Please don't spread gossip and taint potential jurors here in town. Hopefully, if you are ever accused of a crime, people will likewise presume that you are innocent unti proven guilty.
THATdude85

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2013
HeatherFeather34 wrote:
She is not underage according to Kentucky law, and everyone should reserve judgment until all the evidence comes out. The only facts that the general public knows at this point are the ALLEGATIONS that the woman has claimed and which were put in the police report. Reserve judgment and wait until you hear ALL the evidence before rushing to condemn him or anyone else. Thank goodness that in America we are all innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Please don't spread gossip and taint potential jurors here in town. Hopefully, if you are ever accused of a crime, people will likewise presume that you are innocent unti proven guilty.
Regardless if he did or didn't do it, this guy was partying with teenagers when he should've been watching his children! He is nothing but a pill head/druggie that needs a reality check,maybe sitting in jail will do it but I'm not holding my breath!!There's a point in life when you have to put your big boy pants on and man up to your actions/responsibilites!!
Question

El Paso, TX

#20 Aug 6, 2013
So anything new on this?

Since: Jan 13

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Aug 7, 2013
He took a plea deal. They dropped the rape charge on him. He is serving time on Burglary, gets out next week. His friend took a plea deal, got two years for the rape.
Rape Chris

Beaver Dam, KY

#22 Nov 2, 2013
They are both quilty the other dude got 12 years it was in the paper! So guess that means add Chris to the narc list!! Someone needs to run him over with a semi and put it on reverse and do it again. He needs his kid taken away!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hoptown topix purpose 21 min lawyeredup 8
Mayor involved in new business 1 hr Thomas Crown 11
Barnes and Noble to go jn KMart buildkng 2 hr wow 40
Marilyn Futrell 2 hr Bankboy 1
ICE is coming to Hopkinsville 3 hr Real Conservative 17
Why do blacks sag their pants 4 hr Black history 16
Trump wants to end Meals on Wheels for elderly 5 hr Real Conservative 31
Who's the richest person in Hopkinsville? 5 hr Susan 55
Tammy Lamb new music director 8 hr Terry 6

Hopkinsville Jobs