BRIANNA PRAIN ,heanderson,cline ,eme...

BRIANNA PRAIN ,heanderson,cline ,emerson also HOLLY PHELPS .,JUDITH EAVES

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

iku

Herrin, IL

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Brianna pain who is also know with the last names above is a junkie and when i say junkie i mean she use meth crack weed bath salt crank and a few other drug holly and judith also use the drugs ive listed above holly is also pregant and use these drug and evryone knows she does and if you have ever had oral just had sex with these three woman you should have your self checked they harps gental warts and other stds the are cons who steal and use people for there money brainna has been married 4times with two years and she trys use her two lil girls to get money DONT fall for it she lost her girls a year ago do to meth and having dirty needles in the house and they also pill heads bad one if they come to your house and you have pain pills lock them up one will keep ya busy why the other one robs you dont trust the people dont give pitty on them they are well know in ky illonis mo and few other places all there should be locked away for the rest of there life and there all about drama and keep holly and brianna away from your kids they are also known for abuse on little kids
nana

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
iku wrote:
Brianna pain who is also know with the last names above is a junkie and when i say junkie i mean she use meth crack weed bath salt crank and a few other drug holly and judith also use the drugs ive listed above holly is also pregant and use these drug and evryone knows she does and if you have ever had oral just had sex with these three woman you should have your self checked they harps gental warts and other stds the are cons who steal and use people for there money brainna has been married 4times with two years and she trys use her two lil girls to get money DONT fall for it she lost her girls a year ago do to meth and having dirty needles in the house and they also pill heads bad one if they come to your house and you have pain pills lock them up one will keep ya busy why the other one robs you dont trust the people dont give pitty on them they are well know in ky illonis mo and few other places all there should be locked away for the rest of there life and there all about drama and keep holly and brianna away from your kids they are also known for abuse on little kids
Wow.
Lowlife

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 8, 2012
iku wrote:
Do you not have anything better to do? Even if what you say is true, getting on a public forum and talking about people makes you just as bad. What is this thread going to solve. Get a life. Your grammar is terrible by the way.
Ashley

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 9, 2012
iku wrote:
Why did I even read this? Oh because I couldn't understand the title and was curious. That was a whole minute and a half that I will never get back of my life because I read the most redundant thread! Who cares? Also, you are just as bad as them.
iku

Herrin, IL

#5 Dec 9, 2012
f u you dum a s s bi tch ies know one cares about what think or have to say people need to know so go to hell stuiped people piss me yall are just as bad as she as i would bet on it so suck a di ck and go to hell
iku

Herrin, IL

#6 Dec 9, 2012
o and p.s your on here so thats makes you as bad as me so ha nothing good comes from topix everyone knows this so i would bet you are just up to know good also so there at least what i said is the truth so there
Ashley

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 9, 2012
iku wrote:
o and p.s your on here so thats makes you as bad as me so ha nothing good comes from topix everyone knows this so i would bet you are just up to know good also so there at least what i said is the truth so there
Please learn how to spell.
Ashley

Tucker, GA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
And use proper grammar. You sound like an idiot.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 9, 2012
iku wrote:
seriously? Even if your accusations are true how does this help anyone? Instead of trying to ruin someone's reputation, which in this day and time often results in suicide, try to help them. Or simply stay out of their life and don't let them in yours. There, problem solved.
Mjk

Highlandville, MO

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Ok for one these girls dnt do all that and for one idk who u r but u r wrong brianna may have used these drugs and may have lost her kids but its a terrible thing she has to deal with give they may have done alot of dump shit and seeing how u know holly is pregnant u must have alot to do with these girls since u know so much or maybe your just a low down stalker and fyi holly doesnt use these drugs if u must know she did smoke marijuana which u felled to mention so u must not know them all that well .... Hmmmph! But as I said brianna judy oh u forgot kathy and stormy hmmm sound like u just got something against holly and brianna and judy but I know for a fact holly may be pregnant but she doesnt use drugs I know first hand
i kno them first hand

United States

#11 Dec 23, 2012
That's the most redicilous things I have ever heard or read u obviously don't know them seeing as how u can't even spell their names correctly. That's right you can't spell anything in this blog right. So why don't you do us all a favor quit posting meaningless stuff in which I know isn't true and even if I didn't know for a fact I wouldn't believe you because of you're over exertion to make them look bad what is the truth and real meaning behind your malicious makebelieve stories and everything Brianna has had happen to her or done is all public records so go get a copy and study you're facts because you're making yourself look rediculous and btw it seems to me you're the one on all of the above mentioned drugs........ get a life of you're own and quit stalking and harrassing them. You are a pathetic excuse of a human. And deframation of character,slander, and harassment is illegal in all states. You fit the profile better go on the run. FUCKING LOSER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the richest person in Hopkinsville? 2 hr jeff sinclair 24
PRECC at McDonalds 4 hr jim 49
School superintendent taken down 4 hr Central office staff 15
Does One Church in Cadiz have a new pastor? 4 hr twochurch 16
Trad 5 hr Hoptown chic 15
Megan Cunningham what happened to that girl 6 hr Alfred 4
Trump wants to end Meals on Wheels for elderly 6 hr Hoptown Tiger 30
You might be in hoptown if? 6 hr Lil 39
New Noveldale steakhouse 10 hr Hick ross 18

Hopkinsville Jobs